日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Merits added to achievements
Merits added to achievements
 Lakshmi.Wraith
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Wraith 2008-12-29 15:35:47  
I would like to see merits added to your achievement points. It doesn't make sense to me that you could have 2 people with the same exact character, one with 0 merits and one with 800 merits, and they would have the same ranking.

I don't think this would be too hard to implement, you could either just add the exp from merits straight to their job level exp, or perhaps have it be it's own separate calculation.
 Leviathan.Webjester
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Webjester
By Leviathan.Webjester 2008-12-29 15:55:33  
Merits are 100% user reported, and are not used towards achievement points.

http://blog.ffxiah.com/?p=44
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2008-12-29 15:57:17  
The problem with this as far as I know is that Merits are user input and can be made up. I dont know if ffxiah.com has anyway of validating this information except maybe with screenshots. But then... you can change what you have merited at any time.
 Midgardsormr.Pisay
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Pisay
By Midgardsormr.Pisay 2008-12-29 16:03:37  
I like this idea, Though the horror of enlightenment may not be what you intended.
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2008-12-29 16:39:07  
if there was any way to verify merits this would be a great idea, as is that would just be incentive to lie about your merits.
 Shiva.Farseer
サーバ: Shiva
user: Farseer
By Shiva.Farseer 2008-12-29 16:54:14  
Celestinia said:
The problem with this as far as I know is that Merits are user input and can be made up.

Assaults are counted in the ranking system, and they are added by the user. Or is it only the assault rank that is counted?
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2008-12-29 17:20:23  
Only the rank is given points. They get that off the LS community site. If it was user inputted many people deserving or not would have the extra 1k points from CPT rank lol.