Japan And Australia Butting Heads? Huh?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Japan and Australia butting heads? huh?
Japan and Australia butting heads? huh?
First Page 2
 Siren.Eagleeyes
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-06-13 16:58:37  
I came across these videos today after some random clicking, how long has this whaling thing been going on for the two nations? Yes I know it's sorta long.

Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-13 17:00:49  
I hate whales.

And I hope those Whale Wars (*** morleikit) people get their due burial at sea. And not the Good sea, with Torques, the bad one, with whales.
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-13 17:03:47  
Whales killed my pet dog.
[+]
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-13 17:04:54  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-13 17:06:42  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Exactly!
Now what my dog was doing in open sea is none of y'alls business, but it was tragic.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-06-13 17:08:23  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Exactly!
Now what my dog was doing in open sea is non of y'alls business, but it was tragic.

:P

edit: you can tell im really bored
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-06-13 17:09:43  
The Sea Shepherd crew are terrorists. And lack any sort of sailing skill.
[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-06-13 17:14:58  
I never knew such things were happening interesting.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-06-13 17:27:30  
Not bad *** pirates like the ones from the carribean.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-13 17:28:43  
Siren.Eagleeyes said:

Because no one gives a ***.

Whales may help control fish populations and keep them level, but Japan fishes up a shitload of fish and they eat seafood all day every day, them killing a few whales considering they are already controlling the fish population themselves isn't really a problem, but that's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** activists for you.

If animals were meant to not be killed then they would have been made/evolved intelligence to avoid it. Activist hippie jews do not comprehend this no matter how many times you try to tell them.

I also didn't watch the videos, if they were whaling outside of japan then w/e, I still think they should be able to kill them if they want, I just don't give a *** about whales but i'd rather they hunt hippies and kill them.

If it's ok for them to take *** weapons and plant them onto their ships to destroy fishing boats, why the *** hasn't japan sent some warships out to *** demolish these activist ***? Fight fire with fire ect.
[+]
 Alexander.Naraku
サーバ: Alexander
By Alexander.Naraku 2010-06-13 18:01:10  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:

Exactly!
Now what my dog was doing in open sea is non of y'alls business, but it was tragic.

[+]
 Leviathan.Solare
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Solare
By Leviathan.Solare 2010-06-13 18:40:44  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:

Whales may help control fish populations and keep them level, but Japan fishes up a shitload of fish and they eat seafood all day every day, them killing a few whales considering they are already controlling the fish population themselves isn't really a problem, but that's HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** activists for you.

If animals were meant to not be killed then they would have been made/evolved intelligence to avoid it. Activist hippie jews do not comprehend this no matter how many times you try to tell them.

I also didn't watch the videos, if they were whaling outside of japan then w/e, I still think they should be able to kill them if they want, I just don't give a *** about whales but i'd rather they hunt hippies and kill them.

If it's ok for them to take *** weapons and plant them onto their ships to destroy fishing boats, why the *** hasn't japan sent some warships out to *** demolish these activist ***? Fight fire with fire ect.

Typical uninformed American pig comment. If you truly believe that, You need to seek help. You clearly have no idea why Australia is doing this. Of coarse not. You Americans destroy everything in your path, simply for you to live another year longer. To top it off, ya's aren't that smart either. Whats the friendly fire kill count for Americans in Afghanistan atm?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-13 18:42:55  
Leviathan.Solare said:

Typical uninformed American pig comment. If you truly believe that, You need to seek help. You clearly have no idea why Australia is doing this. Of coarse not. You Americans destroy everything in your path, simply for you to live another year longer. To top it off, ya's aren't that smart either. Whats the friendly fire kill count for Americans in Afghanistan atm?
Typical *** Aussie, instead of just calling names why not enlighten us.
Oh and good day mate.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-13 18:43:33  
Leviathan.Solare said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:

lol'd. Then I saw your war w/o BH and Swift Belt and lol'd again.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-13 18:47:14  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Leviathan.Solare said:

Typical *** Aussie, instead of just calling names why not enlighten us.
Oh and good day mate.

Aussie's are cooler than Americans too!
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-13 18:48:15  
Fairy.Spence said:

Why? Because they have the same queen as you?
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-13 18:50:22  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Fairy.Spence said:

Why? Because they have the same queen as you?

Just cuz
[+]
 Phoenix.Smileybone
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-06-13 19:04:24  
Leviathan.Solare said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:

lol'd. FFXI gear has nothing to do with this discussion.
[+]
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-06-13 19:06:29  

>_>
[+]
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-06-13 19:08:26  
Leviathan.Solare said:
You Americans destroy everything in your path, simply for you to live another year longer.

I feel every country does this in some way/shape/form. Except hippies, but they can die too.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-13 19:16:10  
Phoenix.Smileybone said:
Leviathan.Solare said:
Siren.Eagleeyes said:

lol'd. FFXI gear has nothing to do with this discussion.

Neither does where I live. You guiz are silly trolls.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-13 19:19:06  
You ig'nant!
[+]
 Sylph.Maruraba
サーバ: Sylph
user: Maruraba
By Sylph.Maruraba 2010-06-13 19:32:42  
Hey, the Japanese have every right to be upset. After all, whales and dolphins bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-06-13 19:48:43  
Sylph.Maruraba said:
Hey, the Japanese have every right to be upset. After all, whales and dolphins bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Thought it was Cow and Chicken. The Whales/Dolphins were framed!
 Siren.Eagleeyes
By Siren.Eagleeyes 2010-06-13 20:12:22  
('-' ); lock please
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-13 20:29:49  
Siren.Eagleeyes said:
('-' ); lock please

You started this, now face the monster you have created.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-06-13 20:41:05  
I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch 40 minutes of protests about whales, someone gimme the tl;dw version.

Although, I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that Japanese whalers continue to kill an endangered species. I don't know anything about it, like how much they kill and just how endangered they are, but I'm not sure how anyone can be ok with potentially wiping out an entire species of animal.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-06-13 21:07:33  
It's a complicated issue, and there's misinformation on every side.

First, Japan is hunting these whales for commercial reasons. The "scientific research" excuse is largely seen as a paper-thin cover. A pretty stupid one. They're not fooling anyone.

That having been said, they generally are not hunting endangered species, either. Not all whales are endangered or even close. Most of the whale meat serves in Japan is minke whale, which is not endangered.

Not everyone in Japan is into whale. It's sort of a bizarre "out there" subset of seafood that only some people are into. I've never met someone who's ever had it, or wants to try it. In 19 years of living between Japan and the US, I've only seen it on the menu of one high-end seafood place, and nobody was interested.

Finally, Japan is not the only country doing this. Finland, Iceland, and Norway also hunt whales commercially, yet for some reason, the Sea Shepard and others only go after the Japanese ships.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-06-13 21:22:20  
I've never seen the point in any hippie activist ***. If you're going to be one, then set your priorities. People > Animals > Plants. Only way the list should change if that thing(plant, or animal) effects people in a way as to where it needs to be taken care of before even the most severe of human issues.

There are starving ppl in the world still, which I don't care about(does not effect my point), but the hippie activists should. Yet they are over there blowing up japanese boats to save *** whales, which Jaerik has said the majority aren't even in danger of extinction.

They have no priorities, they are a group of mentally-ill, smelly activist hippies with a one track mind. If they truly cared about the world and people they would prioritize ***.

Also, anyone who values plant/animal life > people's should be shot in the face.
[+]
First Page 2