Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Astral flow party
Astral flow party
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:55:24  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Actually, I'm asking you to learn grammar so I can make out what the *** you were saying in that post. OH and in regards to your "you aren't in this server" comment, seeing as how you too are hiding behind an Anon, you aren't on that server either so why don't you take your own advice and gtfo?

Thanks very much on proving how *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are and your server is. You say I am anon because I haven’t updated my character on my server. Ask anyone about me and they will tell you this is my homeland and has been my homeland for 6 years and yet you come here like you know it all and like you know us at all.

Please kid shut the *** and get the *** out no one gives a ***what you have to say or anyone from your *** piece of ***server.
 Asura.Daleterrence
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-15 19:56:45  
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
Actually, I'm asking you to learn grammar so I can make out what the *** you were saying in that post. OH and in regards to your "you aren't in this server" comment, seeing as how you too are hiding behind an Anon, you aren't on that server either so why don't you take your own advice and gtfo?

Thanks very much on proving how *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you are and your server is. You say I am anon because I haven’t updated my character on my server. Ask anyone about me and they will tell you this is my homeland and has been my homeland for 6 years and yet you come here like you know it all and like you know us at all.

Please kid shut the *** and get the *** out no one gives a ***what you have to say or anyone from your *** piece of ***server.

Swearing means you lose, a decent argument is spoke without cussing, find a better word to put there.
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-06-15 19:57:01  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Swearing means you lose, a decent argument is spoke without cussing, find a better word to put there.
*** you, buddy. D:<

Lol.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:58:45  
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Let me know when your opinion matters.
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 19:59:27  
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Then why hide "kid"? You have no proof so you obviously are a RMT with a gimp ABd character with no skill, fulltime AF gear and a rich daddy to continue filling your credit card every week so you can keep buying from brogame.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 19:59:58  
Siren.Enternius said:

Lol.

I was about to say damn those Canadians and their opinions.

LOl

By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:01:12  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
[
Then why hide "kid"? You have no proof so you obviously are a RMT with a gimp ABd character with no skill, fulltime AF gear and a rich daddy to continue filling your credit card every week so you can keep buying from brogame.

I'm enjoying this.

LOL
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 20:02:19  
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:
[

I'm enjoying this.

LOL
You didn't answer my question.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-15 20:04:56  
Siren.Enternius said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Angeleus said:
Leviathan.Dubont said:

Lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:06:29  
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Hey Angeleus, nice hiding behind an anon account. If I could reach through this screen and *** slap your stupid *** I really would.

Don't try to hard to be a e-thug.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:11:13  
E-thug 4 life

OK.
 Siren.Miayoko
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-15 20:12:18  
popcorn.gif that is all I'm going to say.

Christ, mods just make a friggen AFB forum so people can Q.Q about their burns etc.

/sigh.

Can the front page really go a day without one of these topics?

Please?
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 20:13:49  
Siren.Miayoko said:

Christ, mods just make a friggen AFB forum so people can Q.Q about their burns etc.

/sigh.

Please?
nope b/c ppl have lost the ability to play the game so they look for the easy way out...which causes probs
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:15:24  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
nope b/c ppl have lost the ability to play the game so they look for the easy way out...which causes probs

Are you FFXI robin hood?

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Miayoko
user: Miayoko
By Siren.Miayoko 2010-06-15 20:18:43  
LOL Dub! Your Robin Hood now! Where's the men in tights :O!

This is relevant to my interests.
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:19:41  

If only we all agreed with you! Then there be no E-thugs in the world.
Siren.Miayoko said:

/sigh.

Please?

Can any female on here gives this kid a hug? I'm afraid he might explode on this thread.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-15 20:27:57  
Majordragonbaby said:
what you know about priortize, i make more in 1 days than you will make for a whole month littleman.....

Okay this is the first thing I've read that has actually warranted me saying something..

I find that highly unlikely, with your piss poor grammar and spelling I'd be surprised to find out you work part time in fast food, much less pulling in a couple grand a day (at least..) Either you're a higher up in a drug cartel or you're full of ***.
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:30:11  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Okay this is the first thing I've read that has actually warranted me saying something..

I find that highly unlikely, with your piss poor grammar and spelling I'd be surprised to find out you work part time in fast food, much less pulling in a couple grand a day (at least..) Either you're a higher up in a drug cartel or you're full of ***.

Your anonnn! Nerd rage!
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-06-15 20:30:52  
Angeleus said:

Your anonnn! Nerd rage!
actually his account is there...
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-15 20:31:58  
I'm not anon dipshit, I just don't care to put up an avatar..
[+]
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:32:21  
Leviathan.Dubont said:
actually his account is there...

Really?

Wow..
By Angeleus 2010-06-15 20:32:51  

Hug dipshit?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-06-15 20:34:09  
Reading over all your posts so far, you are literally too stupid to argue with. So I'm not actually getting into it, I just had to call *** on him making more in a day then Dubont does in a month.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-06-15 20:34:29  
Angeleus said:

Hug dipshit?

I don't wanna hug you though..

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-06-15 20:48:13  
Why do people over these boards jump on SMN burns like they're Satan incarnate?
Why are most dumb comments rated up?
Why don't people stop beating a dead horse?
[+]