[ Bismarck] [Danz] Nyzul Isle Static (rules And Info)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » [ Bismarck] [Danz] Nyzul Isle Static (rules and info)
[ Bismarck] [Danz] Nyzul Isle Static (rules and info)
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-06-17 01:41:14  
Ok, Posting this hear because i don't want to get an entire web site running just for a simple posting.

Currently on floor 25

Time.
Every Saturday 2:00 PM east (EST -5)

Rules and how it works.

If this guideline is fallowed floor 100 will happen sooner then you could imagine

the rules are quite simple.

1: show up. if you cannot make a week. a volunteer pickup member will be gotten to fill you in for the week. i start /shouting @ 2:15 for fill-ins / replacements. it will be your responsibilities to do Nyzul to reach the floor we are on. it will be posted in a optional linkshell i can give you or this post. 2 consecutive misses will result in finding another member for the static.

2: gear/item lotting this is prity much basic. for the gear if you can equip it and on a job you play regularly its free to lot. this also goes for rare/ex ??? items that will be appraised at the end of each climb session. if anything sellable and worth more then 60k drops from ??? it will be split evenly between everyone, if money item and is less then 60k its free lot.

3: have 4 tags every Saturday by 2:00 PM at least try. no less then 3 will be satisfactory

if these rules will be fallowed there WILL be floor 100. it will just be a matter of time/luck and how many order lamps SE wants to throw our way.

speaking of wich, if you need a refresher on
nyzul heres the wiki link
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Nyzul_Isle_Investigation

currently the static is 6/6

members are:

Cregue (wide list of jobs)
Baethchellach (THF SAM BLU SMN PLD) <missed first day>
Metroidx (WHM RDM and possable other DD)
myself, Danz (MNK,BLM,RNG,THF,PLD)
Littlebit (SAM,BLM,BRD,NIN)
Anybodykilla (WHM,BST,NIN,SMN,BLU,PUP)

if you are interested in joining send me a in game tell.

i also have a linkshell made just for this static that will have gather time/date/progress posted. not required or planning on using. just basically a reusable sticky note.

again, i apologize for posting this kind of thing in the forums.
if you have any suggestions as to where i could post stuff like this without having to make a whole website dedicated to it. freely tell ^^

Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-06-19 00:41:43  
..:: update ::..
Majordragonbaby removed, failed to relize it was starting at 26 and not 0.

6/6
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-07-04 00:57:39  
srry wasn't able to make this weekend. 4th of july (3 day party) ninja-ed me. wasn't noticed of the invite until Friday and didn't get a chance to post. my apologies. if any body in the group catches me in game please tell me if you guys continued and if so what floor.
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-07-17 09:21:23  
sorry guys unfortunately i needed to take a trip to my moms (out of state and beyond) to seek school opportunities. there is a school that my grant can fully fund but turns out there is only a 9% graduation rate. and no place to say. sadly all this was a fail. unfortunately i was unaware she didn't have internet service and the nearest spot that does have a free public internet access is almost a hour drive from her house ... she kinda lives in the middle of nowhere... and i missed too many. and its just hard to do planned events with my life being as busy as it is here recently with trying to get a job/higher education. therefore i cannot continue the static. hate seeing it fall apart after just 1 successful gathering if any body is interested in replacing me and continuing feel free to do so. again. i apologize for my attendance