Unrestricted Assault Access.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Unrestricted Assault access.
Unrestricted Assault access.
 Titan.Elevan
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Elevan
By Titan.Elevan 2010-07-11 12:40:28  
With more and more things being added in add-ons for this game it's time to lift the restrictions off Assault. It's such a blatant way to keep users playing the game for weeks on end along with other endgame restrictions.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Titan.Elevan
サーバ: Titan
user: Elevan
By Titan.Elevan 2010-07-11 13:03:49  
lol Fine, I think I'll go do that then!
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-07-12 23:23:16  
Will never happen, for a lot of reasons.

The biggest one is that removing the limit on assault means removing the limit on nyzul isle. Both of these are heavily tied into obtaining mythic weapons. Mythic weapons now have magian trials to increase their dmg or enhance the stats on them. For many jobs they will still be some of the best weapons in the game. Never in a million years will SE make getting mythic weapons easier.

Another reason is that it's not out of the question to think the nyzul gear sets will be upgradable from magian trials in the next update.

Yet another reason is assault is also tied into salvage, and again salvage gear will probably have magian upgrades. Also the only way to get alexandrite for mythic upgrading is from salvage.

Also the extra assault tag from completing the ToAU missions would be useless, giving people even less incentive to even bother with the missions.

Best I would think you can hope for is for SE to remove the 3 player minimum on assaults so some of them can be done solo.
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-07-12 23:31:27  
It would be nice for them to remove the minimum number of players restriction. The only thing I'd really want is for them to separate the tags for nyzul/assault. So its not as hard to get a damn assault static together because ppl want to save their tags for nyzul climbs. IMO assault is a blast, but never have the opportunity to do it because everyone saves their tags for nyzul isle.
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-07-12 23:35:57  
To be honest I think people underrate assaults usefulness. If you spend enough time you can get some nice gear for 75 such as free +5 stat rings and Perdu gear is a lot easier to get access to do assaults then nyzul isle.
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-07-12 23:43:21  
not to mention some of the best lvl75 gear in the game. Yigit Crackows for blm anyone?
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-07-12 23:46:58  
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:
Also the extra assault tag from completing the ToAU missions would be useless, giving people even less incentive to even bother with the missions.

extra assault tag is from completing 51/51 assaults, not ToAU missions...
 Alexander.Temaruma
サーバ: Alexander
user: Temarumaz
By Alexander.Temaruma 2010-07-12 23:55:59  
at first i was going to post something relevant, but then i saw your avatar
 Gilgamesh.Tirantus
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Tirantus
By Gilgamesh.Tirantus 2010-07-14 12:08:56  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Gilgamesh.Tirantus said:

extra assault tag is from completing 51/51 assaults, not ToAU missions...
Actually its both. You can't get Captain rank without having beaten ToAU.