Possibe FFXIV Comp?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Possibe FFXIV comp?
Possibe FFXIV comp?
 Leviathan.Dubont
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 00:26:11  
currently looking at This for a friend. He wanted a laptop but seeing as how all of the new ones suck horribly, desktop it is. Any suggestions would be appreciated =D
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 01:08:11  
why do you people have to be *** and rate me down? >< I was just asking a question holy ***.

and yet again...no response..just rate downs from cowards with tiny ***. Just answer the damn question and stop hiding
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 01:22:17  
well thx =) and yea he has the money for a good cheapish desktop and seeing as how that desktop has almost the same specs as my laptop for only $100 more, I figured it should work out well.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-17 01:22:23  
For every 1k USD spent you would prolly save 200 if you custom built it. They always try to make a big profit off the already made pcs. Find a nice site and custom build it, I like www.IBuyPower.com but I'm sure there are other good ones.

I didn't know ur alt was also Dubont was it on another server and u transferred it? Or did you actually get ur main back?
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-17 01:23:20  
I would help you Dubont but I know jack about laptops or PC's.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 01:25:09  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
For every 1k USD spent you would prolly save 200 if you custom built it. They always try to make a big profit off the already made pcs. Find a nice site and custom build it, I like www.IBuyPower.com but I'm sure there are other good ones.

I didn't know ur alt was also Dubont was it on another server and u transferred it? Or did you actually get ur main back?
nah my main is still banned lol and all of my alts are on Levi O.o none of them named Dubont
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-17 01:26:51  

You really are a *** idiot lmfao.

Because that so called "mark up" exists, right?

Manufactured PCs today are 100% more cost efficient than built PCs. Plus they generally include a 1-3 year parts warranty. On top of that, manufactures only profit about $50 per comp if you knew what the hell you were talking about to begin with.

*** newb. lmfao.
[+]
 Ramuh.Migado
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Migado
By Ramuh.Migado 2010-07-17 01:27:30  
It's honestly way over priced. Markup on computers for Best Buy is nil anyway, but still. It's using 8gb of dirt cheap DDR3, a 7200 rpm hard disc, and a 6 core processor that is sub-par to Intel's 4 core processors. The video card is pretty good, but could be better. All in all, it would be more cost effective to go with an Intel based system, upgrade to some Corsair XMS3 DDR3, and install a new graphics card. Not to mention the performance boost from doing so. Do with this information what you will, I hope it proves helpful.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-17 01:27:40  
WTF?? Why did you get banned?? You have always been cool every time I have seen you around.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 01:30:06  
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
WTF?? Why did you get banned?? You have always been cool every time I have seen you around.
pissed off a JP during JP prime times...2 days later "banned for racist remarks"
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2010-07-17 01:31:17  
Never piss off a Jap in game ;x.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-17 01:31:31  
That is BS!!! He most likely deserved it to.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-17 01:34:02  
MFG that is some BS Dubont. Sorry to hear that man.
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 01:37:38  
oh well XD I haven't played in almost a month. Been playing Runes of Magic and Atlantica...and more recently >.> *cough14betacough* but yea its whatever lol I laughed hilariously when I got banned b/c I made the GM repeat what I said...good times good times. Hopefully I can stay in 14 for its FULL life span...granted they don't make another MMO, hai2uFF17?
[+]
 Ramuh.Migado
user: Migado
By Ramuh.Migado 2010-07-17 01:41:24  
And out of curiosity, what did you say?
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-17 01:41:55  
Cool bro glad to hear you have something to keep you occupied. And I have enough gil to buy my own chest piece for my WHM now, lol!!
[+]
 Leviathan.Dubont
By Leviathan.Dubont 2010-07-17 01:42:23  
>.> I think I said this in like 2 other threads but

Hiroshima {Bomb Toss} {Do you need it?}

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Cool bro glad to hear you have something to keep you occupied. And I have enough gil to buy my own chest piece for my WHM now, lol!!

sweet! XD
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-07-17 01:43:52  

Ibuypower is Fantastic. I love their No-questions asked Warranties and Lifetime Tech support.

FFXIV Retail Box minimum Spec's

Window's XP, Vista and 7(?) 32/64 Bit
Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon X2 @2.0GHZ
2GB RAM (2.5GB Vista)
Geforce9600(Or ATI equivalent) With min. 512MB Memory
15GB of HardDrive space.

I'd say double Everything and you'd be in good order, with special attention given to the GPU, since, as said by SE, FFXIV buttfucks Graphics cards almost as bad as Crysis.

Also, if you are going Custom built, I always recomend getting the highest-tier of Power Supply and Processor, simply because those tend to give amateur upgraders the biggest issue. A Phenom 6 core and a 1KW PSU (Assuming proper rail voltages) will see you through five or so years, without even having to think about upgrading. Memory and Graphics upgrades require little more than SNES cartridge insertion skills.
[+]
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-07-17 01:46:10  
Cold, but funny now all these years later. Damn, that is racist?? Some folks get butt-hurt so easily!!
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 06:43:20  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:

You really are a *** idiot lmfao.

Because that so called "mark up" exists, right?

Manufactured PCs today are 100% more cost efficient than built PCs. Plus they generally include a 1-3 year parts warranty. On top of that, manufactures only profit about $50 per comp if you knew what the hell you were talking about to begin with.

*** newb. lmfao.

Lol'd
[+]
 Ramuh.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2010-07-23 06:52:30  
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Cold, but funny now all these years later. Damn, that is racist?? Some folks get butt-hurt so easily!!

The ***? How stupid can one person be...that bomb killed over 80,000 innocent people on impact and by the end of the year the death toll was over 150,000 from radiation and injuries....im pretty sure I would still be pissed off about it.

I dont know Dubont, im sure you are a nice guy/girl but you deserved to be banned for saying something like that.

Edit: Sorry for derail >.<
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-23 06:57:14  
Ramuh.Scizor said:
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:

The ***? How stupid can one person be...that bomb killed over 80,000 innocent people on impact and by the end of the year the death toll was over 150,000 from radiation and injuries....im pretty sure I would still be pissed off about it.

I dont know Dubont, im sure you are a nice guy/girl but you deserved to be banned for saying something like that.

The whales are the ones who nuked them.
 Alexander.Haptic
サーバ: Alexander
user: Haptic
By Alexander.Haptic 2010-07-23 07:00:50  
Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury said:

Manufactured PCs today are 100% more cost efficient than built PCs.
...lol.

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/build_a_500_pc_play_crysis_40fps

Old, yet still hell lot better than you probably will find at a bestbuy for 500$.
I'm sure some of those parts are even cheaper, or you can buy better ones from newegg or whatever for the same overall price.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-23 07:06:51  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Scizor said:
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:

The whales are the ones who nuked them.

I KNEW THEM *** WERE EVIL!

@ Dubont, is he limited to just a laptop?