日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Inception
 Phoenix.Spheroth
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Spheroth
By Phoenix.Spheroth 2010-07-18 04:03:05  
Holy crap it was a great movie. Srsly go see it now!!?!?!11!
[+]
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-07-18 04:08:39  
Agreed. Saw it opening night in IMAX. Best original movie to come along in a while.
[+]
 Siren.Itachi
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2010-07-18 04:31:03  
"Is he in a dream or not?" Is the question i was left with after i finished watchin it
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-18 04:55:26  
No spoilers please! Gonna go see it on my next day off :D
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-18 04:55:40  
Siren.Itachi said:
"Is he in a dream or not?" Is the question i was left with after i finished watchin it
It seemed pretty obvious to me he was even before the showed the totem still spinning. The real question I had was when did the dream really start? Was any of it real?
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-07-18 05:00:39  
I like movies that leave the ending open to viewer interpretation. Films that are cut and dry tend to lose their replay value over time since it doesn't leave much to the imagination afterwards. Movies that make you think, and re-examine your previous hypothesis are the best IMO.
[+]
 Siren.Mordekai
サーバ: Siren
user: Shredda
By Siren.Mordekai 2010-07-18 05:19:35  
I feel like the totem was about to fall but it cut off!
 Cerberus.Arebella
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Arebella
By Cerberus.Arebella 2010-07-18 05:43:47  
I just saw this movie tonight. Definately made you have to think a little to follow it.

The ending made the entire audience comment. xD
[+]
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2010-08-01 12:51:51  
Saw this with my dad not too long ago. I liked it and so did he. It made me think a little, too, which I enjoyed. Not too often do you get to see movies like that come around.

Here's a little twist they did with the music that will make you think, "Why didn't i notice this before!?"

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Nezea
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Nezea
By Gilgamesh.Nezea 2010-08-01 13:11:49  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Itachi said:
It seemed pretty obvious to me he was even before the showed the totem still spinning.

Actually, in all the scenes where he's dreaming with his wife you'll notice he is wearing a wedding ring; otherwise, he is not. In the final scene, he's not wearing it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 13:16:51  
Gilgamesh.Nezea said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Itachi said:
It seemed pretty obvious to me he was even before the showed the totem still spinning.
Actually, in all the scenes where he's dreaming with his wife you'll notice he is wearing a wedding ring; otherwise, he is not. In the final scene, he's not wearing it.
Of course he isn't. He took it off earlier because he finally made peace with having killed her. Which happened in the part that was clearly a dream.
 Gilgamesh.Nezea
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Nezea
By Gilgamesh.Nezea 2010-08-01 13:18:39  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Gilgamesh.Nezea said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Itachi said:
Of course he isn't. He took it off earlier because he finally made peace with having killed her. Which happened in the part that was clearly a dream.

I guess I somehow missed that part. I don't recall seeing him take it off.
 Leviathan.Iphigenia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Iphigenia 2010-08-01 13:41:01  
Q - What did the troll say to the monkeys discussing relatively?

A - Der!
 Asura.Nzodd
サーバ: Asura
user: nzodd
By Asura.Nzodd 2010-08-01 13:49:34  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Itachi said:
It seemed pretty obvious to me he was even before the showed the totem still spinning. The real question I had was when did the dream really start? Was any of it real?

SPOLIER ALERT

he was def in a dream the children where in the exact same position they where through out the movie the even had the same clothes, only diff is he got to see there faces
[+]
 Caitsith.Omicronceti
サーバ: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Omicronceti 2010-08-01 15:47:33  
I won't even try to argue if it was all a dream or not. Had that discussion so many times with friends lol. I have heard strong arguments on both sides and while I want it to be real I just don't know.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-01 15:51:15  
Asura.Nzodd said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Siren.Itachi said:
SPOLIER ALERT

he was def in a dream the children where in the exact same position they where through out the movie the even had the same clothes, only diff is he got to see there faces
Well I meant like in the very very begining. Like before the mission. Obviously afterwards he was in a dream.