user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-07-19 15:36:24  
I quit too. It feels good
 Asura.Rule
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-07-19 15:36:48  
i thought someone already player warned the asura server itself? that should be sufficient no?
[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
user: Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 15:38:20  
Asura.Rule said:
i thought someone already player warned the asura server itself? that should be sufficient no?
yes i concur
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-07-19 15:38:57  
lmao player warned the entire server? That's pretty good.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-07-19 15:56:05  
Take Care Elvaton, can I has the kitty now?
 Asura.Rule
user: Rule
By Asura.Rule 2010-07-19 16:03:25  
Lakshmi.Wardens said:
lmao player warned the entire server? That's pretty good.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/11845/asa-player-warning-me/

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/11521/player-warning-asura/

By Zekko 2010-07-19 16:15:30  
Remora.Gempig said:
quitting ffxi these days is nothing special, everyone does it, if every retard who thinks someone cares made a post about it on these forums, it'd be overloaded

[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 18:55:37  
Asura.Calatilla said:
yes you can has kitty :)
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-19 18:59:45  
Asura.Elvaton said:
Well it has finally come....I am quiting. I want to thank everyone for all the fun, help, and whatever else over the 4years of my FFXI life i really did enjoy it alot and im gonna miss you guys. Take care everyone and good luck!

If you wish to stay in contact with me toss me a PM i will gladly give you my email or something. :)

So long frings.

Edit: i dont care if no one does i've come across many people over my years someone out there cares.
D: You're not allowed to quit! Who will stalk me whenever I'm in WG!? Aside from Fosade that is ><
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 19:18:33  
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Well it has finally come....I am quiting. I want to thank everyone for all the fun, help, and whatever else over the 4years of my FFXI life i really did enjoy it alot and im gonna miss you guys. Take care everyone and good luck!

If you wish to stay in contact with me toss me a PM i will gladly give you my email or something. :)

So long frings.

Edit: i dont care if no one does i've come across many people over my years someone out there cares.
D: You're not allowed to quit! Who will stalk me whenever I'm in WG!? Aside from Fosade that is ><
i will always stalk you just look outside your window!
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-07-19 19:51:02  
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Elvaton said:

So long frings.

i will always stalk you just look outside your window!
So you're Spiderman now? Third floor window! But seriously, no more random tells in game ; ;, I swore you had a bug on me or something, I'd always get a tell as soon as I got to WG, every time!
 Sylph.Kittty
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kittty
By Sylph.Kittty 2010-07-19 19:55:00  
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Calatilla said:
yes you can has kitty :)

No you cannot! >:O
 Asura.Shinagami
user: Shinagami
By Asura.Shinagami 2010-07-19 20:12:15  
ElvatUn D:
 Ragnarok.Psyence
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2010-07-19 20:32:17  
Asura.Israfel said:
Valefor.Tweakr said:
iDontThinkAnybodyReallyCares =D
Love it when people reply with this >_> If you didn't care, you wouldn't post. Quit trying to piss on his bonfire.

Take care Elvaton, I don't think I met you ingame but regardless, I hope that r/l goes smoothly and that you find something worthwhile and fulfilling to put your time to~

This reminds me of my thread (one of several...) about religion. One of the first comments being "oh shut up with these threads, nobody *** cares" all in capitals and then the thread ended up having 44 pages.

There are people out there, who really care about telling you that nobody else does. It's in their caring nature.
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 21:23:11  
Ragnarok.Psyence said:
Asura.Israfel said:
Valefor.Tweakr said:
iDontThinkAnybodyReallyCares =D
Love it when people reply with this >_> If you didn't care, you wouldn't post. Quit trying to piss on his bonfire.

Take care Elvaton, I don't think I met you ingame but regardless, I hope that r/l goes smoothly and that you find something worthwhile and fulfilling to put your time to~

This reminds me of my thread (one of several...) about religion. One of the first comments being "oh shut up with these threads, nobody *** cares" all in capitals and then the thread ended up having 44 pages.

There are people out there, who really care about telling you that nobody else does. It's in their caring nature.
you know i just had an idea

@people saying no one cares.....NO ONE CARES THAT YOU THINK NO ONE CARES QUIT TROLLING
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-07-19 21:27:22  
iCare
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 21:35:09  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
iCare
oooh i see what you did there
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-19 21:48:59  
I actually care so little, than my "Care-O-Meter" broke, looped around to the point where I cared enough to post then stopped at "Couldn't give a ***".
 Phoenix.Uryuuu
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Uryuu986
By Phoenix.Uryuuu 2010-07-19 21:58:11  
Shoulda RMT'd your stuff bro, those chinamen need rice
[+]
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2010-07-19 22:39:18  
wtf is this? We never killed stuff together...
 Asura.Ruzoko
user: Ruzoko
By Asura.Ruzoko 2010-07-19 22:51:10  
Later Elvaton hate to see ya go now whos gonna randomly bump into me on a daily basis XD best of luck to ya with the real world and remember >.> if you see a bunny and wonder "is it a decent challenge?" you played too much ffxi lmao
 Leviathan.Powerslave
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Powerslave 2010-07-19 23:12:24  
Someone posts a screen of them throwing their ***away and bragging about quitting, and everyone *** about how It's such a stupid way to show yourself quitting and that no one cares. Someone posts a thread saying bye to friends and the game without being a jackass, everyone *** about how no one cares. You can't win on ffxiah.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-19 23:13:09  
You aren't allowed to win, it's the Internet, duh.
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 23:14:14  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
I actually care so little, than my "Care-O-Meter" broke, looped around to the point where I cared enough to post then stopped at "Couldn't give a ***".
so hows that whole "trying to be a better person" thing working out for ya?
[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 23:15:28  
Asura.Luelle said:
wtf is this? We never killed stuff together...
:( i sorry!
Asura.Ruzoko said:
Later Elvaton hate to see ya go now whos gonna randomly bump into me on a daily basis XD best of luck to ya with the real world and remember >.> if you see a bunny and wonder "is it a decent challenge?" you played too much ffxi lmao
i always say gil instead of money!
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-19 23:26:41  
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Well, firstly, you refused an apology that was frankly about as well thought out and with reason as it gets from me, so you get nothing other than how you treat me, which might I add is being a pretentious imbecile simply assuming you are a better person than me.

See:
Asura.Elvaton said:
still a *** imo

Edit: too little too late...

I could get worse.. I really could.. But, you are too young for that.. Maybe if you are still trying to escape reality when you are 18 I will come back to you with what I really think.

Edit: Removed some harshness, not worth it.
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-19 23:47:38  
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Asura.Elvaton said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Well, firstly, you refused an apology that was frankly about as well thought out and with reason as it gets from me, so you get nothing other than how you treat me, which might I add is being a pretentious imbecile simply assuming you are a better person than me.

See:
Asura.Elvaton said:
still a *** imo

Edit: too little too late...

I could get worse.. I really could.. But, you are too young for that.. Maybe if you are still trying to escape reality when you are 18 I will come back to you with what I really think.

Edit: Removed some harshness, not worth it.
this is why your a *** because you think one thread saying your sorry to everyone and anyone is gonna fix your problems its not try giving a real apology. i dont think im a better person then you i think that you think your a better person then me and dont be pussy tell me what you really think
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Elvaton
By Asura.Elvaton 2010-07-20 00:01:02  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Elvaton said:

So long frings.

Nice barely talking to you at all. :P
i sorry <3 i still love you
[+]
 Asura.Rinkydink
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-07-20 08:28:03  
mm kya buh byeeee..

TC pal :)
[+]