Items In Abyssea Boxes. WTF Does PPL Think They Ar

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
Items in Abyssea Boxes. WTF does PPL think they ar
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 04:58:32  
Cerberus.Heavendragon said:
Ok i see most ppl are to crazy.
I think i will do it as most ppl do. If i form a Abyssea run i collect items and sell it for myself.

Because other ppl just join for exp/cruor like you saied.

And thx for the information i dont start from beginning with exp when i d/c. Didnt knowed.

You didn't knowed a lot of ***it seems. And go for it, no one cares.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2010-07-22 04:58:35  
thank you germany
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 04:59:20  
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Ok i see most ppl are to crazy. I think i will do it as most ppl do. If i form a Abyssea run i collect items and sell it for myself. Because other ppl just join for exp/cruor like you saied. And thx for the information i dont start from beginning with exp when i d/c. Didnt knowed.

Yea same like you ***
[+]
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
user: Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 05:02:51  
Ok i see most ppl are to crazy.
I think i will do it as most ppl do. If i form a Abyssea run i collect items and sell it for myself.
Never give up, never surrender!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:06:12  
Ok i see most ppl are to crazy. I think i will do it as most ppl do. If i form a Abyssea run i collect items and sell it for myself. Because other ppl just join for exp/cruor like you saied. And thx for the information i dont start from beginning with exp when i d/c. Didnt knowed.

Yea same like you ***

Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations! Every time someone on this forum calls me an *** they get +1 "No ***" points and God kills a Half-HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE female baby kitten.
[+]
 Phoenix.Emirelda
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Emilrelda
By Phoenix.Emirelda 2010-07-22 05:08:05  
oh thats i was worrie dit might have happened that u lose ur chain on a dc
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:08:54  
Yea same like you ***
Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations! Every time someone on this forum calls me an *** they get +1 "No ***" points and God kills a Half-HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE female baby kitten.

Yea there could be a reason ppl call you ***. Maybe you should think about it so your mum can be proud of you maybe someday.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:12:56  
Yea same like you ***

Yea there could be a reason ppl call you ***. Maybe you should think about it so your mum can be proud of you maybe someday.

*** germans lolz.

I've never gotten along with any, the fact their all mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE like you is probably why though.

Being an *** doesn't happen on accident baby, I'm a trained professional. My question to you is though, is being mentally handicapped for you an accident, or did you purposely beat yourself in the head as a child?
[+]
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 05:13:14  
Phoenix.Emirelda said:
oh thats i was worrie dit might have happened that u lose ur chain on a dc

[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 05:14:50  
I believe this belongs here with that flag waving behind it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:15:57  
Yea same like you ***
*** germans lolz. I've never gotten along with any, the fact their all mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE like you is probably why though. Being an *** doesn't happen on accident baby, I'm a trained professional. My question to you is though, is being mentally handicapped for you an accident, or did you purposely beat yourself in the head as a child?

I think you can answere your question right by yourself. Because of you most ppl dont like American ppl. Think you are god and you are not much more than a little Ant.

You were the first who saied bad things to me. So why you saied Germanns are bad? Look in the mirror and you will se who is the retarted *** here.
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:17:26  
Phoenix.Oumura said:

lol thats sweet. Maybe you are right and we should stop here and all have a nice day. ^^
 Fenrir.Elytonas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Elytonas
By Fenrir.Elytonas 2010-07-22 05:19:29  
3rd Worldwar live in FFXIAH, anyone else want to join?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:19:51  
Yea same like you ***
*** germans lolz. I've never gotten along with any, the fact their all mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE like you is probably why though. Being an *** doesn't happen on accident baby, I'm a trained professional. My question to you is though, is being mentally handicapped for you an accident, or did you purposely beat yourself in the head as a child?

I think you can answere your question right by yourself. Because of you most ppl dont like American ppl. Think you are god and you are not much more than a little Ant.

You were the first who saied bad things to me. So why you saied Germanns are bad? Look in the mirror and you will se who is the retarted *** here.

lololol. Every word out of your mouth is like a joke.

Oh no, the world hates America, who gives a ***? I hate america too, not that anywhere else is any better. There's retards like you in every country, but I've never met one from yours that wasn't a *** idiot.

Edit:
Fenrir.Elytonas said:
3rd Worldwar live in FFXIAH, anyone else want to join?

Won't be much of a war, we already beat you once. :( I heard you guys get in trouble for even being on a forum where someone says Heil Hitler! or Zeig Heil! So, when you read this, will you?
[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
user: Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 05:21:01  
Yea same like you ***

Really? Cause calling me a 'Chest-***' isn't bad or rude at all. Oh and learn English or find a thing called Dictionary. I've got shitty spelling skills, but compared to your ***you make a 5 year old learning the language look like a god of the English language.
[+]
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 05:21:17  

Nice rebuttal there, chief. Maybe you can compose yourself better in the future so that people can actually understand what you're trying to say without getting a headache.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:22:24  
Yea same like you ***
I think you can answere your question right by yourself. Because of you most ppl dont like American ppl. Think you are god and you are not much more than a little Ant. You were the first who saied bad things to me. So why you saied Germanns are bad? Look in the mirror and you will se who is the retarted *** here.
lololol. Every word out of your mouth is like a joke. Oh no, the world hates America, who gives a ***? I hate america too, not that anywhere else is any better. There's retards like you in every country, but I've never met one from yours that wasn't a *** idiot.

Lol yea i hope you cant get children because if there are much more of you the world will become retarted more and more. Now go to your mum and cry a bit and let the grown ppl do their things. See ya ^^ and have a nice day.

Du mega abgeficktes Arschloch!!!
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:24:20  
Yea same like you ***
I think you can answere your question right by yourself. Because of you most ppl dont like American ppl. Think you are god and you are not much more than a little Ant. You were the first who saied bad things to me. So why you saied Germanns are bad? Look in the mirror and you will se who is the retarted *** here.
lololol. Every word out of your mouth is like a joke. Oh no, the world hates America, who gives a ***? I hate america too, not that anywhere else is any better. There's retards like you in every country, but I've never met one from yours that wasn't a *** idiot.

Lol yea i hope you cant get children because if there are much more of you the world will become retarted more and more. Now go to your mum and cry a bit and let the grown ppl do their things. See ya ^^ and have a nice day.

Du mega abgeficktes Arschloch!!!

Yeah, sure would be ashamed if they came out retarted. At least they will be able to spell though.

Do Mifddkj sgs Hasjkhitlerakjs zJEhkhrALLAH!!!
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 05:24:47  
Phoenix.Oumura said:

lol thats sweet. Maybe you are right and we should stop here and all have a nice day. ^^
I think you misinterpreted this, lol.
[+]
 Fenrir.Elytonas
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Elytonas
By Fenrir.Elytonas 2010-07-22 05:24:55  
If you want EXP/Cruor, go to Abyssea.
If you want Gilz go farming.

[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:25:33  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:

I think you misinterpreted this, lol.

They are lost as a people without hitler. He was probably the last intelligent man they will ever have in Germany. And even he was a sadistic lunatic. :(
[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 05:25:42  
Fenrir.Elytonas said:

Now there's a smart person.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 05:26:11  
Cerberus.Ciecle said:
Fenrir.Elytonas said:

Now there's a smart person.
^This.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-07-22 05:26:46  
Fenrir.Elytonas said:

Oh ***, I stand corrected, there is ONE smart person in germany, holy ***. There must be something morally wrong with you though, or maybe your another race just staying in germany for a bit?
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:27:29  
S
Yea same like you ***
Lol yea i hope you cant get children because if there are much more of you the world will become retarted more and more. Now go to your mum and cry a bit and let the grown ppl do their things. See ya ^^ and have a nice day. Du mega abgeficktes Arschloch!!!
Yeah, sure would be ashamed if they came out retarted. At least they will be able to spell though. Do Mifddkj sgs Hasjkhitlerakjs zJEhkhrALLAH!!!

Ohh sorry forgott impotent ppl like you cant get children even. Sorry for the mistake

Ah and pls dont try to say things Hitler sayied. Your try to spell german is much more worse than mine to spell English (yea i know imy spelling is ***)

Ey ma ganz erlich is das ein Penner ey. Noch nie so einen gesehen.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-07-22 05:28:49  
Oh god shut the *** up already. You're the douche who stole items from the run then tried to make it sound like the people actually SHARING were the ***. Get the *** out.
[+]
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-07-22 05:29:00  
Holy ***stop with the quote train. Its annoying.
[+]
 Cerberus.Heavendragon
By Cerberus.Heavendragon 2010-07-22 05:29:40  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Oh god shut the *** up already. You're the douche who stole items from the run then tried to make it sound like the people actually SHARING were the ***. Get the *** out.

GTFU to
 Cerberus.Mitsukai
By Cerberus.Mitsukai 2010-07-22 05:29:43  
A+, would read again.

Making Germany realize their worthlessness counts for bonus points.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ciecle
By Cerberus.Ciecle 2010-07-22 05:29:46  
It's bad when trying to resort to a auto-translator to reverse what an idiot says into English and the auto-translator basically tells you 'Please stop.. you're giving me a headache and I'm a computer...'
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10