フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » NeverlandKnights Recruiting[Sky]
NeverlandKnights Recruiting[Sky]
 Phoenix.Ellorna
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Ellorna
By Phoenix.Ellorna 2010-07-25 10:31:31  

About NeverlandKnights
First of all, you'll notice one thing- our shell is actually NeverlandNights. Our forum and how we recruit- is NeverlandKnights. Why is this? Well, making a forum at 4 am will cause spelling errors. Either way it still works. We're the same shell of people. We're a relatively new Sky shell in the sense of name and some members. The leaders, Vaash and I, as well as some other members have alot of experience doing Sky. We've had six runs and things are going well. Our system for acquiring items/payout is both simple and fair, and if there are any errors members can easily post in the appropriate thread or notify leaders to make us aware. We update things on a regular basis and make it so that members can view such things as attendance, lotting priority, current pops, and more.

Linkshell Rules
We have three posts referring to Rules in the shell: Lotting Rules, General Rules, and Signature & Avatar Rules. You should, of course, read the General and Signature & Avatara Rules when visiting our site. They are important to be aware of. Here though I'm only going to be talking about our Lotting Rules.
Quote:
We use a hybrid Wish List/Points (You do not bid, its just a running total solely based on attendance) system. So each member has a tier'd list of 5 items they would like. Items are distributed by: First going through tiers to see who has the item at the highest tier, and then seeing who has the most points of that tier. For each full run, you will receive 3 points, half of a run you will receive 2, and less than half, 1 point. There are some exceptions to the tier lotting though.

For each tier you go down on an item, you "lose" 20 attendance points. (Not permanently). So for example, Player A's Tier 1 item drops, but the same item is Player B's Tier 2, 20 points would be subtracted from Player B's attendance, and the person with the highest attendance after the subtraction would lot. For each Tier a person goes down, an extra 20 points will be subtracted.

Our ls does not hold a collective bank, instead all of the profit from "money items" are distributed among members fairly, based upon their attendance from the last payout.

Due to such a high demand of players wanting rarer drops from gods, there will be a minimum of 24 points needed for newer members to lot the following items: W. Legs, Kirin's Osode, Hecatomb pieces, and Byakko Haidate. This will be implemented starting immediately (6/15/2010) Everyone who joins after said date will be required to follow this rule.

If there are any questions feel free to contact Vaash or I in-game, or send us a PM.

Requirements & Currently Recruiting
Our most important requirement is that before applying you have access to Sky. Otherwise these are the ones to keep in mind: Mage Jobs must be 65+ and Melee Jobs must be 70+ in order to join.

We are currently accepting all jobs for Sky. Yes, this even includes those infamous jobs that most people would happily deny access- like PUP. Most needed though are: Ranger, Thief, Bard, Corsair, Black Mage, Paladin, and Ninja.

Our Schedule
Currently we only do Sky on Sundays at 7 PM Eastern, this includes both farming and God battles. In future, though still in consideration, we are contemplating adding Friday at the same time to our schedule. This will be updated if we do.

Application
Our application process is simple. View the post called APPLICATION FORM under the category called Sky Application, and follow the instructions. Once posted as a new thread the Leaders will look it over then reply accordingly. If accepted you have a trial period called basically a "Two Run Trial Period". If you miss 2 consecutive runs, without good reason and do not let us know the Absence Listing thread under Registration & Event Results, then your application will be revoked. We do not allow you to skip to do other things on the game- exping, missions, etc. If you join us for Sky then at that time is Sky time, and you should be there if on the game and doing anything.

You can find the link here: NEVERLANDKNIGHTS , if it gives you any problems contact me on my profile here. Most importantly remember that we are a friendly shell of people whose goal is to help others out in getting gear and having fun. We don't bite unless you ask so don't be afraid to contact us with questions ^_^
[+]
 Phoenix.Ellorna
By Phoenix.Ellorna 2010-08-06 12:15:57  
Still recruiting. Looking for all jobs. Most needed at the moment: Ranger, Ninja, Paladin, Bard, Corsair, and Black Mage. Some other White Mages and Red Mages wouldn't hurt also, but right now of the 3 the first 4/5 are something we're definitely in need of. Thanks. Any questions can be sent to my inbox or send a tell in-game to me or Vaash if they can't be answered on the forum.
[+]
 Phoenix.Ellorna
By Phoenix.Ellorna 2010-09-02 19:53:40  
Still looking for members. Most especially reliable members who will show after having applied.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-09-02 19:55:41  
When you said Neverland Knights I thought you were talkin about slumber parties at Micheal Jackson's house :/ I am disappoint.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-09-02 19:57:22  
Phoenix.Ellorna said:
Still looking for members. Most especially reliable members who will show after having applied.

reliable members who show up to events after applying got their sky stuff 5 years ago because they showed up and didn't get kicked
[+]