サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-26 15:53:01  
Bismarck.Drakelth said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Is true blood *** vampire romance ***?
True blood is not really romance. There is a bit of nudity and hot sex action though. ALot more than romantic scenes. But not as much as there is violence and blood. It's pretty dang good
Yeah that scene from 2 weeks or so back I don't think we going to see anything like that except from True Blood.
I expect it. I mean cmon there is titties in the opening I think. And there have been lots of sex scenes throughout the series.

THe ones where the vampire go in turbo mode are kinda boring though
[+]
 Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-07-26 15:55:21  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Bismarck.Drakelth said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Is true blood *** vampire romance ***?
True blood is not really romance. There is a bit of nudity and hot sex action though. ALot more than romantic scenes. But not as much as there is violence and blood. It's pretty dang good
Yeah that scene from 2 weeks or so back I don't think we going to see anything like that except from True Blood.
I expect it. I mean cmon there is titties in the opening I think. And there have been lots of sex scenes throughout the series.

THe ones where the vampire go in turbo mode are kinda boring though

You see last nights Episode yet? That scene with Terra was Different.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-07-26 15:59:12  
Naw forgot to dl it. Wasn't feeling good... but the whole thing between her and that crazy vamp is messed
 Asura.Remorazz
サーバ: Asura
user: Remorazz
By Asura.Remorazz 2010-07-26 16:04:38  
Dexter holds a special place in my heart~

Septembers gonna kick ***!

-Season Five of Dexter!
-Final Fantasy XIV!
-Halo: Reach!
-Dead Rising 2!
-Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep!

Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-07-26 16:06:24  
I'm still on season 3 :x

Bismarck.Drakelth
サーバ: Bismarck
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-07-26 16:09:15  
Nothing beats 27/07/10. Over 10 years since it was released now the continuation of one of gaming's biggest icons comes front and center. Ladies and Gents, I give you Star Craft II : Wings Of Liberty.

Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-07-26 16:20:07  
Don't get me started on Starcraft >.>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-26 16:31:36  
I only watched up to season 2 and a few episodes of season 3 and i...lost interest.
Michael C. Hall did some filming at a wealthy friends apartment in NYC, i thought that was perdy neat.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-07-26 16:36:05  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I only watched up to season 2 and a few episodes of season 3 and i...lost interest.
Michael C. Hall did some filming at a wealthy friends apartment in NYC, i thought that was perdy neat.

You should have watched Season 3. Dayman shows up and fights off the Nightman. A true master of Karate and friendship for everyone.
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-07-26 16:40:42  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I started with season3 and then went back and marathoned seasons1 and 2....have to say 3 is my favorite so far lol thats probably blasphemous
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-07-26 16:42:50  
Kujata.Daus said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I started with season3 and then went back and marathoned seasons1 and 2....have to say 3 is my favorite so far lol thats probably blasphemous

The first season was my favorite, followed by the third season. While watching the second season, I enjoyed it, but in retrospect, it was kind of a let down.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-07-26 16:47:13  
Kujata.Daus said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

I think 3 was probably my least favorite, but I did really like Miguel Prado!

"DON'T *** ME, BECAUSE I WILL *** YOU RIGHT BACK!!!!!"
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-07-26 16:53:36  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

You should have watched Season 3. Dayman shows up and fights off the Nightman. A true master of Karate and friendship for everyone.
Oh man. I'm excited how It's Always sunny will turn out since they got syndication.