Widescan Increase?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » widescan increase?
widescan increase?
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-01-15 00:16:01  
This is probably completely impossible and illogical, but still. If a ranger can walk into an area, widescan, and see all the mobs and/or npcs in range, then why can they not see other players in range? If I'm a so-called hunter and am so good at hunting than I can see where all the potential prey is, then surely I could also see where my potential buddies are. I just think it would be cool for parties in high-demand areas, send your ranger in and they can do a quick scan and see which camp areas are already taken and which are free. Would that be pretty much impossible? What with all the people always coming and going, and with areas that would be overloaded if you looked at widescan (such as Whitegate. There's just too many people there to scan them all, probably) it might just not be a possibility. But it would still be dang cool.
 Fairy.Thunderblaze
サーバ: Fairy
user: Exorcist
By Fairy.Thunderblaze 2009-01-15 04:20:06  
Imagine how easy it would be to stalk someone you didn't like and annoy them.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-15 04:23:53  
With the camp taken idea is good, trying to load a bunch of different dots on the map where people are would crash the server.

Plus the tracking system WOULD make you a stalker.
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-01-15 17:33:19  
Oh, you guys are so right. I didn't even think about the stalker thing!
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-15 17:41:20
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Well SE could make it so /anon people will not appear. so those being stalked can just go /anon.

Just trying to keep the idea alive. :3