First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-05 20:18:03  
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
It's true though. Within 30 years of it becoming legalized one company would tower over the rest. At that point either a rival company or the top company would "enhance" the product like they did tobacco (add chemicals that make the consumer dependent upon their product) in order to increase customer retention and to take their stab at the top of the heap. Other companies would follow suit.

Marijuana within 30 years of being legalized would become an entirely different product from what people experience today. Cancer risk would triple, potency would become greater, health risks in general would increase. Which would lead to an increase in deaths.

I'd make a wager that tobacco in its truest form is as dangerous or maybe only slightly more dangerous than marijuana. Its big business greed that has made it as lethal as it is today.

This all adds up to a conflict of interest for the government because directly or indirectly (however you want to play it out) their decisions are heavily influenced by big tobacco.

Again, this argument is stupid, I'm not even sure how its supposed to be related to this thread and feels like trolling, but at any rate, it has nothing to do with it being legal or not (again should doritos be illegal because of what people may add to them), nor does it conflate with the fact that...you can grow it yourself...

Its odd how when anyone talks about legalization everyone forgets everything about every other law, and every other simliar things as if, we make it legal we wont have driving laws against it, it wont go through at least some (***-worth) testing by the fda, it wont have to go through a list of ingredients judged. No, itll be like the wild wild west if we make it legal.

Maybe you didn't read my post then? Idk seemed pretty straight forward. Based on current practices in economics the path of marijuana would be quite similar to that of tobacco's. It wasn't an argument as to why it should remain illegal, nor did I ever say it was. Apparently you want people to provide cons but tbh anytime anyone has on this thread you have handled it kind of childishly.

As far the wild wild west thing you keep saying have you ever actually looked at the ingredients that are put into cigarettes? I'm guessing you haven't. Can you think of any other product sold for consumption that has trace levels of arsenic in it? Bottom line money talks. When a company or industry(like big tobacco) becomes big enough they can buy their way around laws. Ever seen, "The Insider"? It's based on a true story.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 20:19:29  
Siren.Catabolic said:

Maybe you didn't read my post then? Idk seemed pretty straight forward. Based on current practices in economics the path of marijuana would be quite similar to that of tobacco's. It wasn't an argument as to why it should remain illegal, nor did I ever say it was. Apparently you want people to provide cons but tbh anytime anyone has on this thread you have handled it kind of childishly.

As far the wild wild west thing you keep saying have you ever actually looked at the ingredients that are put into cigarettes? I'm guessing you haven't. Can you think of any other product sold for consumption that has trace levels of arsenic in it? Bottom line money talks. When a company or industry(like big tobacco) becomes big enough they can buy their way around laws. Ever seen, "The Insider"? It's based on a true story.
arsenic has trace amounts of arsenic in it.
catabolic, i get your point. but you are a bringer downer as well as the other dude(atleast in the argumentative state).
don't be rainin on my parade guys.
i start smoking and all the posiz go out the window. gah.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:20:16  
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Its seems a lot of people are behind the times in regards to cannabis. Its not illegal, its pseudo legal depending on which state you live in. There are no less than 15 states that have medical marijuana programs.

Ok, in the State sense, federally, no, of course this thread is about state, but it being illegal as it is (whatever you wanna call it) still gets you banned from college grants, fired from work, its not exactly just like every other prescription drug either.

Not in California dear sir. As long as you have a prescription you can carry up to 3 pounds of it on your person without any legal action taken against you.

Yes you can still get fired (like the rest of my paragraph said there), that example case already happened and was held up in the ca supreme court, and still lose grant money. Another nice thing legalizing it like this will do, will keep the cops from being allowed to search you simply cause you or your car smell like weed. Walking around with a blunt in your pocket means nothing.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:24:59  
Siren.Catabolic said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
It's true though. Within 30 years of it becoming legalized one company would tower over the rest. At that point either a rival company or the top company would "enhance" the product like they did tobacco (add chemicals that make the consumer dependent upon their product) in order to increase customer retention and to take their stab at the top of the heap. Other companies would follow suit.

Marijuana within 30 years of being legalized would become an entirely different product from what people experience today. Cancer risk would triple, potency would become greater, health risks in general would increase. Which would lead to an increase in deaths.

I'd make a wager that tobacco in its truest form is as dangerous or maybe only slightly more dangerous than marijuana. Its big business greed that has made it as lethal as it is today.

This all adds up to a conflict of interest for the government because directly or indirectly (however you want to play it out) their decisions are heavily influenced by big tobacco.

Again, this argument is stupid, I'm not even sure how its supposed to be related to this thread and feels like trolling, but at any rate, it has nothing to do with it being legal or not (again should doritos be illegal because of what people may add to them), nor does it conflate with the fact that...you can grow it yourself...

Its odd how when anyone talks about legalization everyone forgets everything about every other law, and every other simliar things as if, we make it legal we wont have driving laws against it, it wont go through at least some (***-worth) testing by the fda, it wont have to go through a list of ingredients judged. No, itll be like the wild wild west if we make it legal.

How many people grow their own tobacco? If people want safe marijuana, they can grow it themselves, hell they'll probably be able to buy their own plants in a world where its federally legalized. One plant is quite a lot btw, as opposed to tobacco, wherein you smoke a pack nearly a day.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-08-05 20:25:59  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
I don't really understand what peoples need for it to be legal is.

I understand it makes you happy/feel good, but isn't there other things that make you feel good? If you have to rely on just one thing, be it drugs, sex, video games, i.e to make you happy then there are some deeper issues there.

It's a recreational activity just as 11 is.
You have severe problems because you play this game, hypocrite.
I don't play 11 XD

All I was saying was pointed to people who simple say "Well it makes you feel good". There's lots of things that make you feel good that you could partake in.

As for the marriage comment, I couldn't care less if gays can be married or not. Who's to say you can't love who you want. (Yes I understand that people will say the same about pot and that's true. I'm just trying to understand what points there are to it other then medical ones.)

*Edit* Vinvv, I read up until around page four-ish. I didn't see any answers to what I was wondering about so I made a post =P

Sorry if that post was taken wrong, I just want to understand why it is people fight for it so much =P
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:27:28  
This is Oregon's example.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Oregon-Supreme-Court-Companies-can-fire-for-medical-pot-use-90974234.html
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 20:29:30  
The need for it to be legal is more of the crime side than anything, people who smoke are going to smoke, nothing will stop that.
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-08-05 20:33:01  
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Its seems a lot of people are behind the times in regards to cannabis. Its not illegal, its pseudo legal depending on which state you live in. There are no less than 15 states that have medical marijuana programs.

Ok, in the State sense, federally, no, of course this thread is about state, but it being illegal as it is (whatever you wanna call it) still gets you banned from college grants, fired from work, its not exactly just like every other prescription drug either.

Not in California dear sir. As long as you have a prescription you can carry up to 3 pounds of it on your person without any legal action taken against you.

Yes you can still get fired (like the rest of my paragraph said there), that example case already happened and was held up in the ca supreme court, and still lose grant money. Another nice thing legalizing it like this will do, will keep the cops from being allowed to search you simply cause you or your car smell like weed. Walking around with a blunt in your pocket means nothing.

I can see places like Wal-Mart firing people, even for medicinal use. However, cannabis is so ingrained into the CA communities that it would be very unusual for something like that to happen locally.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 20:37:00  
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
I don't really understand what peoples need for it to be legal is.

I understand it makes you happy/feel good, but isn't there other things that make you feel good? If you have to rely on just one thing, be it drugs, sex, video games, i.e to make you happy then there are some deeper issues there.

It's a recreational activity just as 11 is.
You have severe problems because you play this game, hypocrite.
I don't play 11 XD

All I was saying was pointed to people who simple say "Well it makes you feel good". There's lots of things that make you feel good that you could partake in.

As for the marriage comment, I couldn't care less if gays can be married or not. Who's to say you can't love who you want. (Yes I understand that people will say the same about pot and that's true. I'm just trying to understand what points there are to it other then medical ones.)

*Edit* Vinvv, I read up until around page four-ish. I didn't see any answers to what I was wondering about so I made a post =P

Sorry if that post was taken wrong, I just want to understand why it is people fight for it so much =P
did u read my post?
its similar to the others from the standpoint of someone you'd consider a recreational user.
i'm smoking atm :D
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-05 20:47:08  
As someone who used to smoke myself I always hated this statement but there is some truth to it. Marijuana for some people is a gateway drug. I've seen it firsthand.

I never strayed off the path when I used to do it, but I have seen quite a few people wind up getting into seriously heavy drugs to try and catch that high they first got from smoking pot. A few friends addicted to cocaine, even a couple now addicted to heroin and they started out smoking pot.

People build a chemical tolerance to a substance. Substance doesn't do what it used to. They increase dosage. Eventually they move up to a stronger substance altogether. I'm not saying people don't have willpower or a mind of their own. Some people though simply don't have control.

If pot became legal the population of people who used it would increase. Which would increase the population of people who then after some time transgressed into heavier substances. It would increase the percentage of heroin addicts, crack addicts, cocaine addicts. I would imagine this is amongst the biggest reasons why to this day the government keeps marijuana illegal.

I imagine one of the biggest reasons why marijuana to this day is still illegal is not the drug itself, but simply what the drug can potentially lead into. You can poopoo this all you want but if you know people who use cocaine, heroin, crack, lsd, e.t.c and ask them to pinpoint a drug they used that ultimately lead them down the path they are on. The majority will cite marijuana.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:48:22  
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:

I can see places like Wal-Mart firing people, even for medicinal use. However, cannabis is so ingrained into the CA communities that it would be very unusual for something like that to happen locally.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=5943
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 20:49:58  
Siren.Catabolic said:
As someone who used to smoke myself I always hated this statement but there is some truth to it. Marijuana for some people is a gateway drug. I've seen it firsthand.

I never strayed off the path when I used to do it, but I have seen quite a few people wind up getting into seriously heavy drugs to try and catch that high they first got from smoking pot. A few friends addicted to cocaine, even a couple now addicted to heroin and they started out smoking pot.

People build a chemical tolerance to a substance. Substance doesn't do what it used to. They increase dosage. Eventually they move up to a stronger substance altogether. I'm not saying people don't have willpower or a mind of their own. Some people though simply don't have control.

If pot became legal the population of people who used it would increase. Which would increase the population of people who then after some time transgressed into heavier substances. It would increase the percentage of heroin addicts, crack addicts, cocaine addicts. I would imagine this is amongst the biggest reasons why to this day the government keeps marijuana illegal.

I imagine one of the biggest reasons why marijuana to this day is still illegal is not the drug itself, but simply what the drug can potentially lead into. You can poopoo this all you want but if you know people who use cocaine, heroin, crack, lsd, e.t.c and ask them to pinpoint a drug they used that ultimately lead them down the path they are on. The majority will cite marijuana.
The gateway drug is nicotine, not thc.
i'm an example of those people that you are talking about that have used many different drugs in my life.
cigarttes started me off :/
and it starts most off.
usually it goes from cigarettes to beer, then to weed.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:50:02  
Siren.Catabolic said:

The problem with people who cite the gateway drug arguments, either don't know the statistics, or don't know how to read them I feel obliged to find them, but your the one that initiated the argument, so lets see it.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:50:57  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Catabolic said:

Or alcohol, hell maybe even the laughing gas the dentist gave em, or maybe even the monster energy drink they must have before work.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 20:51:35  
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Catabolic said:

Or alcohol, hell maybe even the laughing gas the dentist gave em, or maybe even the monster energy drink they must have before work.
actually ***...yeah caffeine beats em both.
i ninja edited my post a bit lol.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-05 20:51:56  
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:
So we should legalize it because it is less dangerous then alcohol? there are a lot of illegal things less dangerous then alcohol, should we legalize every single one of them? is alcohol the bar? everything more dangerous is illegal, everything less dangerous is legal? The alcohol thing is the first thing EVERY pro marijuana person goes to, and it falls flat.

how many people have died of cannabis overdose..0!

how many poeple have died from cigeretters..millions!

how many people have died from alchohol overdose..millions

how many people stoned off there face can be arsed to get up in the middle of a local bar and bottle you in the face...none

because the most cannabis do's to you is make you wanna eat the world not have a drunked brawl and be a menace to society.

its illegal because most countrys dont no how to tax it if its made legal...if its legal you just grow your own and dont buy from the shop..the goverment aint gonna let you do it tax free.

its not even man made lol..its not like heroin and crack where man polutes it and turns it in to death!

its indigenous to planet earth,grow's out of the ground..god ment it to be there unlike the other man made fabricated death!

i smoked it for 10 years day and night because i liked it(its not addictive)but after 10 years got bored..im not dying nor am i going insane nor do i have any other problems

every one of my friends still smoke it and they havent died.

my pennys worth there
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 20:52:38  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
So we should legalize it because it is less dangerous then alcohol? there are a lot of illegal things less dangerous then alcohol, should we legalize every single one of them? is alcohol the bar? everything more dangerous is illegal, everything less dangerous is legal? The alcohol thing is the first thing EVERY pro marijuana person goes to, and it falls flat.

how many people have died of cannabis overdose..0!

how many poeple have died from cigeretters..millions!

how many people have died from alchohol overdose..millions

how many people stoned of there face can be arsed to get up in the middle of a local bar and bottle you in the face...none

because the most cannabis do's to you is make you wanna eat the world not have a drunked brawl and be a menace to society.

its illegal because most countrys dont no how to tax it if its made legal...if its legal you just grow your own and dont buy from the shop..the goverment aint gonna let you do it tax free.

its not even man made lol..its not like heroin and crack where man polutes it and turns it in to death!

its indigenous to planet earth,grow's out of the ground..god ment it to be there unlike the other man made fabricated death!

i smoked it for 10 years day and night because i liked it(its not addictive)but after 10 years got bored..im not dying nor am i going insane nor do i have any other problems

every one of my friends still smoke it and they havent died.

my pennys worth there
hell yeah i don't even think i posted in this thread yet when tidus posted that lololol..
edit: goddamnit man.
i actually read through your post and that has to be my favorite post i've seen in this thread so far.
edit 2: the data about the deaths seems a bit slanted( in regards to tobacco and alcohol), but overall it really is a sound post...for the most part.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 20:55:18  
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-05 21:02:33  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
how many people have died of cannabis overdose..0! how many poeple have died from cigeretters..millions! how many people have died from alchohol overdose..millions how many people stoned of there face can be arsed to get up in the middle of a local bar and bottle you in the face...none because the most cannabis do's to you is make you wanna eat the world not have a drunked brawl and be a menace to society. its illegal because most countrys dont no how to tax it if its made legal...if its legal you just grow your own and dont buy from the shop..the goverment aint gonna let you do it tax free. its not even man made lol..its not like heroin and crack where man polutes it and turns it in to death! its indigenous to planet earth,grow's out of the ground..god ment it to be there unlike the other man made fabricated death! i smoked it for 10 years day and night because i liked it(its not addictive)but after 10 years got bored..im not dying nor am i going insane nor do i have any other problems every one of my friends still smoke it and they havent died. my pennys worth there
hell yeah i don't even think i posted in this thread yet when tidus posted that lololol.. edit: goddamnit man. i actually read through your post and that has to be my favorite post i've seen in this thread so far. edit 2: the data about the deaths seems a bit slanted( in regards to tobacco and alcohol), but overall it really is a sound post...for the most part.

yeah lazy trumped up numbers lol.

thanks for the positive attitude :)

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Jovant
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Jovant
By Phoenix.Jovant 2010-08-05 21:12:34  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
how many people have died of cannabis overdose..0! how many poeple have died from cigeretters..millions! how many people have died from alchohol overdose..millions how many people stoned of there face can be arsed to get up in the middle of a local bar and bottle you in the face...none because the most cannabis do's to you is make you wanna eat the world not have a drunked brawl and be a menace to society. its illegal because most countrys dont no how to tax it if its made legal...if its legal you just grow your own and dont buy from the shop..the goverment aint gonna let you do it tax free. its not even man made lol..its not like heroin and crack where man polutes it and turns it in to death! its indigenous to planet earth,grow's out of the ground..god ment it to be there unlike the other man made fabricated death! i smoked it for 10 years day and night because i liked it(its not addictive)but after 10 years got bored..im not dying nor am i going insane nor do i have any other problems every one of my friends still smoke it and they havent died. my pennys worth there
hell yeah i don't even think i posted in this thread yet when tidus posted that lololol.. edit: goddamnit man. i actually read through your post and that has to be my favorite post i've seen in this thread so far. edit 2: the data about the deaths seems a bit slanted( in regards to tobacco and alcohol), but overall it really is a sound post...for the most part.

yeah lazy trumped up numbers lol.

thanks for the positive attitude :)

i think the overall point is alcohol & cigarettes are more likely and does kill millions a year where "weed" dosnt period.
and one of the speculation that was going around for a long time is that marijuana isnt legalized in the USA because the best weed isnt grown in america... and the last thing united states would want its citizens to do is buy the best stuff abroad...
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:32:29  
"best weed isnt grown in america"

they have like weed conventions now man...and like competitions and ***.
it's not the fact that they dont' grow good weed in america, it's the fact that the good weed can be hard to get depending on who you know and the whole price factor.

good quality bud has quite a markup, my solution get some good seeds and grow your own, most of the people i know that have access to good quality ***gets it from pretty much a "mom and pop" grower that excels in quality rather than quantity.
mexican brick weed is something that was grown with little care taken to it. the basic necessities but, no lovin.
that and the strain factor.
the best weed could be growing two doors down lol.

[+]
 Ifrit.Preluder
サーバ: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-08-05 21:32:35  
For the whole pot vs alcohol debate

Alcohol kills tens of thousands each year (not counting drunk driving ) and is very phsically addictive and mentally. People have died from the withdrawls of alcohol.

Pot on the other hand has no physical addictions and your body does not become dependant on it. No one has ever died from the use of marijuana. Im talking about using it not dumb ***they do while high.Pot is mentally addictive though. But so is FFX.
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-05 21:34:42  
Siren.Catabolic said:
Marijuana for some people is a gateway drug.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/researchreports/marijuana/marijuana4.html Towards the bottom but the whole article is worth reading.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/19/fashion/19pot.html Also for those who like to make believe its impossible to become addicted.

Most of the first article reinforces the fact that it is essential to keep marijuana away from children and youth. Now yes if legal the age for marijuana use may be 21, but look at alcohol. How much easier is it to obtain alcohol for minors now that it is legal(post prohibition days) compared to when it was illegal?

Someone who thinks it won't be easier for kids to obtain marijuana if it is legal is out of their minds. Mass production trumps home made numbers effortlessly. Which leads most likely to why the government hasn't yet and won't legalize it. If legal it will be more accessible to youth based simply on mass production alone.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Ronson
By Carbuncle.Ronson 2010-08-05 21:34:54  
sorry to have to make a wall of text but this is a good example off something that shouldnt be legal but it because its not popular and its not used by all the country the geverment isnt interested in it(taxing it or scare mongering it)

this is legal in most countrys..ill post a link to the site after wall of text.

this artical is about a legal drug x10 times strongger than acid called "Salvia divinorum"

The SALVIA Experiential Rating Scale
Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short-term memory difficulties may be noted.

Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open-eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level, phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level, visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality.

Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open, contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands--foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings (entities, spirits) or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer: you are in "dream time." With eyes closed, you experience fantasies (dream like happenings with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed-eye imagery, of level 3.

Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience

http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

dont try this crap you wont like it >.^

by the way this drug only effects you for 3 minutes maximum
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-08-05 21:35:22  
Ifrit.Preluder said:
For the whole pot vs alcohol debate Alcohol kills tens of thousands each year (not counting drunk driving ) and is very phsically addictive and mentally. People have died from the withdrawls of alcohol. Pot on the other hand has no physical addictions and your body does not become dependant on it. No one has ever died from the use of marijuana. Im talking about using it not dumb ***they do while high.Pot is mentally addictive though. But so is FFX.

Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:38:05  
Ifrit.Preluder said:
For the whole pot vs alcohol debate

Alcohol kills tens of thousands each year (not counting drunk driving ) and is very phsically addictive and mentally. People have died from the withdrawls of alcohol.

Pot on the other hand has no physical addictions and your body does not become dependant on it. No one has ever died from the use of marijuana. Im talking about using it not dumb ***they do while high.Pot is mentally addictive though. But so is FFX.
physiological issues still exist, but typically ones who maintain the whole "smoke weed everyday" lifestyle smoke cigarettes, probably don't have excellent sleep cycles, all that. i know the fact that i can't remember random ***all the time now after smoking regularly for quite a while stresses me out sometimes. The THC high begets apathetic tendencies which are more harmful than you'd think.

i know *** that have smoked through lung infections and ***. it's rediculous.
one point i do have for anyone who smokes regularly. take care of you body!

edit: and this point is in no way shape/form in regards to taking care of your body by discontinuing your smoking habits, it's more of an awareness thing, in the case of the guy who smoked through a lung infection who just ignored the pain....if your lung is hurting abnormally don't smoke, it's that kind of idea.
[+]
 Ifrit.Preluder
サーバ: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-08-05 21:40:00  
IMO ciggarettes are the gate way drug.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 21:40:31  
Carbuncle.Ronson said:
sorry to have to make a wall of text but this is a good example off something that shouldnt be legal but it because its not popular and its not used by all the country the geverment isnt interested in it(taxing it or scare mongering it)

this is legal in most countrys..ill post a link to the site after wall of text.

this artical is about a legal drug x10 times strongger than acid called "Salvia divinorum"

The SALVIA Experiential Rating Scale
Level - 1 "S" stands for SUBTLE effects. A feeling that "something" is happening, although it is difficulty to say just what. Relaxation and increased sensual appreciation may be noted. This mild level is useful for meditation and may facilitate sexual pleasure.

Level - 2 "A" stands for ALTERED perception. Colors and textures are more pronounced. Appreciation of music may be enhanced. Space may appear of greater or lesser depth than is usual. But visions do not occur at this level. Thinking becomes less logical, and more playful; short-term memory difficulties may be noted.

Level - 3 "L" stands for LIGHT visionary state. Closed-eye visuals (clear imagery with eyes closed: fractal patterns, vine-like and geometric patterns, visions of objects and designs). The imagery is often two dimensional. If open-eyed visual effects occur, these are usually vague and fleeting. At this level, phenomena similar to the hypnagogic phenomena that some people experience at sleep onset occur. At this level, visions are experienced as "eye candy" but are not confused with reality.

Level - 4 "V" stands for VIVID visionary state. Complex three-dimensional realistic appearing scenes occur. Sometimes voices may be heard. With eyes open, contact with consensual reality will not be entirely lost, but when you close your eyes you may forget about consensus reality and enter completely into a dreamlike scene. Shamanistic journeying to other lands--foreign or imaginary; encounters with beings (entities, spirits) or travels to other ages may occur. You may even live the life of another person. At this level you have entered the shaman's world. Or if you prefer: you are in "dream time." With eyes closed, you experience fantasies (dream like happenings with a story line to them). So long as your eyes are closed you may believe they are really occurring. This differs from the "eye candy" closed-eye imagery, of level 3.

Level - 5 "I" stands for IMMATERIAL existence. At this level one may no longer be aware of having a body. Consciousness remains and some thought processes are still lucid, but one becomes completely involved in inner experience and looses all contact with consensual reality. Individuality may be lost; one experiences merging with God/dess, mind, universal consciousness, or bizarre fusions with other objects--real or imagined (e.g. experiences such as merging with a wall or piece of furniture). At this level it is impossible to function in consensual reality, but unfortunately some people do not remain still but move around in this befuddled state. For this reason a sitter is essential to ensure the safety of someone voyaging to these deep levels. To the person experiencing this the phenomenon may be terrifying or exceedingly pleasant; but to an outside observer the individual may appear confused or disoriented.

Level 6 - "A" stands for AMNESIC effects. At this stage, either consciousness is lost, or at least one is unable to later recall what one had experienced. The individual may fall, or remain immobile or thrash around; somnambulistic behavior may occur. Injuries can be sustained without pain being felt; on awakening, the individual will have no recollection of what he/she did, experienced, or said in level 6. People cannot recall what they experience in this very deep trance state. This is not a desirable level, because nothing can latter be recalled of the experience

http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

dont try this crap you wont like it >.^
*** salvia dude, i'm happy that ***ain't legal anymore.
i turned into a pile of bathtubs man.
my arms were arguing with me and calling me a pussy when i was pouring the kool-aid. all that man.
***'s *** up.
you'll still trip harder on motion sickness pills that you can buy at any drug store though really :/
that'll make small lesions on your brain or make you brain damaged or something. though.
Ifrit.Preluder said:
IMO ciggarettes are the gate way drug.
yup. indefinably.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2010-08-05 21:42:17  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
i know *** that have smoked through lung infections and ***. it's rediculous. one point i do have for anyone who smokes regularly. take care of you body!

Yah, I've known smokers that have had chronic coughs that border on tuberculosis, and still smoked through a short pipe or via rolled cigarette. There's no filter on that--it all goes right into your lungs, hot air, butane, burning resin, everything.

Anyone who has ever cleaned out a pipe knows what sort of junk goes directly into a smoker's lungs. You really do have to take care of yourselves.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19