CA: Marijuana legalization
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 17 18 19
 Shiva.Daimos
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 22:05:58  
Fairy.Spence said:
I want to do mushrooms again, but I have to be in the mood am be able to get them, a combination that is rare. I don't think I'd do anything more ~
I've wanted to try those, but I don't have a safe enough environment.
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-05 22:06:33  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I want to do mushrooms again, but I have to be in the mood am be able to get them, a combination that is rare. I don't think I'd do anything more ~
I've wanted to try those, but I don't have a safe enough environment.

Very important.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 22:08:00  
I just have to be around friends who can handle the stuff and keep tabs on me
 Shiva.Daimos
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 22:09:20  
I've heard watching Salad fingers on shrooms is the funniest thing ever.

However it is not the same watching while just stoned on bud, that ***'s horrifying.
By Joma 2010-08-05 22:09:27  
Fairy.Spence said:
You can buy salvia at convenient stores here. I tried it, but I don't think I did it properly because I don't remember feeling much.

Spence you must be from Toronto.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 22:10:07  
Joma said:
Fairy.Spence said:
You can buy salvia at convenient stores here. I tried it, but I don't think I did it properly because I don't remember feeling much.

Spence you must be from Toronto.

Kitchener/Waterloo, an hour West of Toronto
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 22:12:39  
Shiva.Daimos said:
Never heard of it tbh, Santo Daime? That's what came up on wiki .-.
Daime is a drug more commonly known as DMT, or Ayuhasca, pretty much santo daime is a christian organization based out of somewhere in south america(can't remember the specifics), they all take DMT and have collective hallucinations to become more close with god.
they even give the stuff to their children, and you know what?
0 reported physiological or psychological damage from taking it, and i'm talking like babies.
also, it's legal for consumption in america if you are an active member of santo daime.

edit:
in regards to shrooms.
lsd>shrooms any day IMO.
LSD has a more energetic trip, shrooms just made me hate myself, but that might be a personal problem lol.
[+]
By Joma 2010-08-05 22:12:48  
Oh ok. Never been to Waterloo but have friends in Toronto.
 Bahamut.Weasel
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2010-08-05 22:34:00  
Joma said:

I've lived in rural Alberta, but currently live in Toronto. In my experience, availability of any kind of drug these days is the same anywhere you go.
 Sylph.Bouncingflea
サーバ: Sylph
user: Roiclem
By Sylph.Bouncingflea 2010-08-05 22:38:07  
Fairy.Spence said:
I just have to be around friends who can handle the stuff and keep tabs on me

To me it always seems like it heightens all of my senses. Like i can see clearer, taste and smell things more acutely and feel things before i touch them... Makes me want to do them all the time.

The best trips i ever had on shrooms was while watching "Across the Universe" or "Alice in Wonderland", the cartoon version. That was some trippy ***, lol. One time my cousin and i watched the Vicarious music video. He played it like 4 or 5 times in a row. I couldn't move afterward, i was too exhausted from a hyper-sensory overload.

*edit
I tried salvia once and it does make you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE as balls, for about 10-15 minutes. From what i understand, to burn it right, you need to use a butane torch rather than a normal lighter to get it hotter. Probably best to smoke out of a water pipe if you're not used to that kind of heat.
 Bismarck.Demented
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nrem
By Bismarck.Demented 2010-08-05 22:45:37  
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Bismarck.Demented said:
Yes, legalize Marijuana, please. I would thoroughly enjoy sitting back and watching evolution take it's course. Though, maybe not in my lifetime but, the world would be that much of a better place once all of you potheads have been weeded out. Pun intended.

Such blissful ignorance infuriates me, this thread is just further proof on the failure of the human race. I truly hope we're never visited by an advanced alien species, it would be an embarrassment to be categorized under the same demographic.

God! If only pot od's killed people, survival of the fittest might play.

No, but stupidity will.

You're proving my point simply by replying.

Lakshmi.Glaciont
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-08-05 23:12:43  
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Fairy.Spence said:
This is still goin? XD

I don't smoke weed, and I'm pro-legalization. While I generally find potheads f'n annoying, I'd prefer them to a bunch of drunks.

I unno... there's this pothead i work with who just stares off into the distance of a wall in front of the grill alot....

My problem with it is it fuuuucks you up long term lol. A lot of the people I know who smoke it are perma-fried.

Troll. At any rate to those interested.

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/25509/version/1

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/314/2/780.abstract?maxtoshow=&HITS=&hits=&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=cannabidiol%252Bantioxidants%252Bdiuretics%252Bneurotoxicity&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

& (in reference to long term use)

"No other tests, including MRI brain scans, chest X-rays, neuropsychological tests, immunological assays, and EEGs showed any significant adverse side-effects attributable to marijuana."

:o how do you account for the diminished intellect of actual potheads? You know, the ones we see day to day? Not the study ones that take one puff and get scanned.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-08-05 23:13:40  
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Joma said:

I've lived in rural Alberta, but currently live in Toronto. In my experience, availability of any kind of drug these days is the same anywhere you go.

Lol... christ... Albuuurrta!!
 Ragnarok.Faiye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: xFaiyex
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-08-05 23:23:54  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
"best weed isnt grown in america"

they have like weed conventions now man...and like competitions and ***.
it's not the fact that they dont' grow good weed in america, it's the fact that the good weed can be hard to get depending on who you know and the whole price factor.

good quality bud has quite a markup, my solution get some good seeds and grow your own, most of the people i know that have access to good quality ***gets it from pretty much a "mom and pop" grower that excels in quality rather than quantity.
mexican brick weed is something that was grown with little care taken to it. the basic necessities but, no lovin.
that and the strain factor.
the best weed could be growing two doors down lol.

From my own personal experience I honestly cannot recommend growing it yourself unless you're doing it on a very small scale and outdoors where you don't have to deal with the high costs involved. For most people its simply going to be far easier to buy it from somewhere else.
 Bismarck.Aryden
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aryden
By Bismarck.Aryden 2010-08-05 23:34:19  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I think my biggest issue would be people driving high.

It isn't the same thing as driving drunk. I'd rather smoke a blunt than drink a beer. I have a feeling that we are in a time of Marijuana's 'Prohibition', Maybe they'll legalize it, one day.

actually, it is. Regardless of alcohol or pot, you are under the influence, in addition to having a slowed reaction timing. There are legitimate reasons as to why cops can tell who is driving under the influence and who isnt ( a good portion of the time )
[+]
 Ifrit.Preluder
サーバ: Ifrit
user: preluder
By Ifrit.Preluder 2010-08-05 23:50:05  
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

it's not the fact that they dont' grow good weed in america, it's the fact that the good weed can be hard to get depending on who you know and the whole price factor.

good quality bud has quite a markup, my solution get some good seeds and grow your own, most of the people i know that have access to good quality ***gets it from pretty much a "mom and pop" grower that excels in quality rather than quantity.
mexican brick weed is something that was grown with little care taken to it. the basic necessities but, no lovin.

From my own personal experience I honestly cannot recommend growing it yourself unless you're doing it on a very small scale and outdoors where you don't have to deal with the high costs involved. For most people its simply going to be far easier to buy it from somewhere else.
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Your doing it wrong!
 Ragnarok.Faiye
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-08-05 23:57:04  
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Quote:
Your doing it wrong!

Sorry but anybody who thinks its cheap or accessible to grow cannabis is ignorant/misinformed. The entry cost, facilities, equipment, knowledge of horticulture, ongoing fixed/variable costs, and time involved is simply far more than the average person is willing to commit to.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-06 00:11:06  
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Quote:
Your doing it wrong!

Sorry but anybody who thinks its cheap or accessible to grow cannabis is ignorant/misinformed. The entry cost, facilities, equipment, knowledge of horticulture, ongoing fixed/variable costs, and time involved is simply far more than the average person is willing to commit to.
yeah if i wanted to sell it.
but why would i?
edit: my point was not about the difficulty scale of growing, but the fact that it was said that america didn't have the best weed.
i didn't say anything about committing to anything, just the refute of the concept that the best weed isn't grown in america because i had an example of people that i know grow.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Faiye
By Ragnarok.Faiye 2010-08-06 00:21:38  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Quote:
Your doing it wrong!

but why would i?
edit: my point was not about the difficulty scale of growing, but the fact that it was said that america didn't have the best weed.
i didn't say anything about committing to anything, just the refute of the concept that the best weed isn't grown in america because i had an example of people that i know grow.

I wasn't disagreeing with that, obviously there is some very excellent cannabis grown in America. Anybody who thinks otherwise is misinformed. What I was disagreeing with is the accessibility of growing it yourself. Its not as easy as people make it out to be. I grow myself so I speak from experience. I also know people who have been smoking all their lives who get the bright idea to grow themselves, only to end up wasting a bunch of time and money, killing their plants, or ending up with lackluster results.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-06 00:22:57  
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ragnarok.Faiye said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

Quote:
Your doing it wrong!

but why would i?

I wasn't disagreeing with that, obviously there is some very excellent cannabis grown in America. Anybody who thinks otherwise is misinformed. What I was disagreeing with is the accessibility of growing it yourself. Its not as easy as people make it out to be. I grow myself so I speak from experience. I also know people who have been smoking all their lives who get the bright idea to grow themselves, only to end up wasting a bunch of time and money, killing their plants, or ending up with lackluster results.
i'd rather grow me some poppys~
on that note, i could grow if I wanted to, as well as lots of other fun thc transformations, i'd like to make some hash oil some day.
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By sergei 2010-08-06 05:30:39  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Daimos said:
Never heard of it tbh, Santo Daime? That's what came up on wiki .-.
Daime is a drug more commonly known as DMT, or Ayuhasca, pretty much santo daime is a christian organization based out of somewhere in south america(can't remember the specifics), they all take DMT and have collective hallucinations to become more close with god. they even give the stuff to their children, and you know what? 0 reported physiological or psychological damage from taking it, and i'm talking like babies. also, it's legal for consumption in america if you are an active member of santo daime. edit: in regards to shrooms. lsd>shrooms any day IMO. LSD has a more energetic trip, shrooms just made me hate myself, but that might be a personal problem lol.

Yep we were right. Sad but amusing.
 Shiva.Khimaira
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2010-08-06 05:43:40  
Hmm. I didnt even know this was going on. Have fun
 Unicorn.Marrs
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-06 06:26:07  
Shiva.Khimaira said:
Hmm. I didnt even know this was going on. Have fun

Cool Khimaira made a cameo in my thread. Thanks bro.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-06 06:32:24  
Bismarck.Aryden said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I think my biggest issue would be people driving high.

It isn't the same thing as driving drunk. I'd rather smoke a blunt than drink a beer. I have a feeling that we are in a time of Marijuana's 'Prohibition', Maybe they'll legalize it, one day.

actually, it is. Regardless of alcohol or pot, you are under the influence, in addition to having a slowed reaction timing. There are legitimate reasons as to why cops can tell who is driving under the influence and who isnt ( a good portion of the time )

"A good portion of the time" is so unprovable. Simply because the ones that don't get caught, we duno, so they never get put into a statistic. You made that up out of thin air.

Marijuana does slow your reaction time, but to an incredibly almost insignificant amount in drivers (these drivers tend to drive slower anyway). You'll also get this slowed reaction time from the nyquil you took the night before even, but you probably didn't even notice that - exactly. But in the car, where people talk, text, eat, pot shouldn't be high on the priority list. For all the drunk driving deaths, in comparison to all the people that smoke pot, were are all the pot driving death accidents on tv in comparison to alcohols amount?

Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-06 06:35:28  
Bismarck.Demented said:
Unicorn.Marrs said:
Bismarck.Demented said:
Yes, legalize Marijuana, please. I would thoroughly enjoy sitting back and watching evolution take it's course. Though, maybe not in my lifetime but, the world would be that much of a better place once all of you potheads have been weeded out. Pun intended.

Such blissful ignorance infuriates me, this thread is just further proof on the failure of the human race. I truly hope we're never visited by an advanced alien species, it would be an embarrassment to be categorized under the same demographic.

God! If only pot od's killed people, survival of the fittest might play.

No, but stupidity will.

You're proving my point simply by replying.

Your second sentence only makes sense if your trolling. Cause - stupidity will? Lets assume for your argument all pot smokers like all those lawyers that passed the bar exam and work for norml, or that other one that went onto become president are dumb. How are all these animals/species not as smart as us alive? Amazing. Are you aware of how evolution works? Sounds like not. Stupid people bread, at alarming rates, in fact, they maybe so dumb, they don't wear condoms. Get it? 9th grade biology /you can have this. But, probably, Trollllll, getting all rock hard on watching people argue against a purposefully planned logical fallacy.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-06 06:45:12  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Not that it's too much related but I think the worst trip I ever had was on DXM back in HS.

Ugh, *** that stuff. lol

How much did you take? Used to do that a lot, too much, hit 705mgs once. High for about 12 hours, feeling of it didn't go away for about 4 days.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-06 07:37:18  

If they weren't, no one would do 'em!
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 17 18 19