Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Marrs
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 01:05:19  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Meh I give up. Smokers gunna smoke

Well what exactly were you trying to establish? It shouldnt be legal for 21+ because it can cause psychosis in adolescents? It never even seemed like you actually cared about the whole legal or not part being as you acknowledge other legal drugs can have the same effect, unless you also want to argue those should be illegal to? I never quite understood your mission here, but it looks like you wanted to get people to stop smoking in a ca legalization pro con thread.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-05 01:07:01  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-05 01:14:37  
Maryjay!

Blazza is right on something, companies will keep on adding chemicals to make their drug cooler and sell faster. Even on the street this technique is used ;) IVe even seen maryjay mixed with fruits, others have chemicals to make the effect more hardcore... And hydro, well dont get me started on hydro lol.

So if people on the street already do this, i can imagine companies getting creative Duuuuhhh!!!! In a couple years maryjay wont be the same anymore
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-05 01:17:40  
Maybe because im not being a complete *** anymore about everythig?

Anyways im too tired all the time to be my ol self... So suck it up mister!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-05 01:19:39  
Sadly yes... This is why you buy from a trusty seller. ;)
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 01:20:05  
On the pro health issues for cannabis use we've found that marijuana helps with

brain cancer: http://www.expert-reviews.com/doi/abs/10.1586/14737175.8.1.37

prostate cancer: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12746841?dopt=Abstract

oral cancers: http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=8233

lung cancer: http://www.nature.com/onc/journal/v27/n3/abs/1210641a.html

skin cancer: http://www.jci.org/articles/view/16116/version/1

pancreatic cancer: http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/66/13/6748.abstract

bilary tract cancers: http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=8178

lymphoma: http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/content/70/5/1612.abstract

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 01:25:03  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Most weed resellers engulf their product with roach spray to make the aroma of it stronger to perceive the buyer into thinking it is of a better kind or is the good kind, true story~

Ok, this is why your state needs medical marijuana legalized, lol, almost no one in CA (at least I know of) buys from dealers anymore. Or find your own grower? I dunno. Cannot recomend using any weed if theres any possibility it maybe laced with, well, anything.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Catabolic
サーバ: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-05 06:44:18  
It's true though. Within 30 years of it becoming legalized one company would tower over the rest. At that point either a rival company or the top company would "enhance" the product like they did tobacco (add chemicals that make the consumer dependent upon their product) in order to increase customer retention and to take their stab at the top of the heap. Other companies would follow suit.

Marijuana within 30 years of being legalized would become an entirely different product from what people experience today. Cancer risk would triple, potency would become greater, health risks in general would increase. Which would lead to an increase in deaths.

I'd make a wager that tobacco in its truest form is as dangerous or maybe only slightly more dangerous than marijuana. Its big business greed that has made it as lethal as it is today.

This all adds up to a conflict of interest for the government because directly or indirectly (however you want to play it out) their decisions are heavily influenced by big tobacco.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-05 06:59:32  
Ramuh.Dasva said:

That's exactly why I never get involved in a topic about weed.

Smokers aren't going to even acknowledge any other opinion on the matter.
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-05 07:07:55  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

obvious troll is obvious?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-05 07:19:50  
Siren.Catabolic said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:

obvious troll is obvious?

Explain how I'm trolling.
 Siren.Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-05 07:26:37  
Having read the entire thread you would see numerous instances of people pro legalization who have shown an open mind to con legalization's points. When they didn't they provided intelligible reasons/proof as to why they disagreed.

Lumping every person who smokes into 1 little group is pretty close minded. Not all ppl who smoke act like beavis and butt-head.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-05 07:37:39  
This is still goin? XD

I don't smoke weed, and I'm pro-legalization. While I generally find potheads f'n annoying, I'd prefer them to a bunch of drunks.
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-08-05 14:23:21  
Fairy.Spence said:
This is still goin? XD

I don't smoke weed, and I'm pro-legalization. While I generally find potheads f'n annoying, I'd prefer them to a bunch of drunks.

I unno... there's this pothead i work with who just stares off into the distance of a wall in front of the grill alot....

My problem with it is it fuuuucks you up long term lol. A lot of the people I know who smoke it are perma-fried.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 16:45:34  
Lakshmi.Glaciont said:
Fairy.Spence said:
This is still goin? XD

I unno... there's this pothead i work with who just stares off into the distance of a wall in front of the grill alot....

My problem with it is it fuuuucks you up long term lol. A lot of the people I know who smoke it are perma-fried.

Troll. At any rate to those interested.

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/25509/version/1

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/314/2/780.abstract?maxtoshow=&HITS=&hits=&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=cannabidiol%252Bantioxidants%252Bdiuretics%252Bneurotoxicity&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

& (in reference to long term use)

"No other tests, including MRI brain scans, chest X-rays, neuropsychological tests, immunological assays, and EEGs showed any significant adverse side-effects attributable to marijuana."

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-05 16:47:15  
I disagree with your study merely because it is probably biased and however they did the testing or whoever did it on because it isn't me
[+]
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 16:50:45  
Siren.Catabolic said:
It's true though. Within 30 years of it becoming legalized one company would tower over the rest. At that point either a rival company or the top company would "enhance" the product like they did tobacco (add chemicals that make the consumer dependent upon their product) in order to increase customer retention and to take their stab at the top of the heap. Other companies would follow suit.

Marijuana within 30 years of being legalized would become an entirely different product from what people experience today. Cancer risk would triple, potency would become greater, health risks in general would increase. Which would lead to an increase in deaths.

I'd make a wager that tobacco in its truest form is as dangerous or maybe only slightly more dangerous than marijuana. Its big business greed that has made it as lethal as it is today.

This all adds up to a conflict of interest for the government because directly or indirectly (however you want to play it out) their decisions are heavily influenced by big tobacco.

Again, this argument is stupid, I'm not even sure how its supposed to be related to this thread and feels like trolling, but at any rate, it has nothing to do with it being legal or not (again should doritos be illegal because of what people may add to them), nor does it conflate with the fact that...you can grow it yourself...

Its odd how when anyone talks about legalization everyone forgets everything about every other law, and every other simliar things as if, we make it legal we wont have driving laws against it, it wont go through at least some (***-worth) testing by the fda, it wont have to go through a list of ingredients judged. No, itll be like the wild wild west if we make it legal.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 16:57:53  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I disagree with your study merely because it is probably biased and however they did the testing or whoever did it on because it isn't me

Thats a great analogy to testing underdeveloped brains in reference to a psychosis study when this threads about a 21+ law. You win.
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 16:58:53  
BTW I never said your arguments were biased. but if you want to stereotype the people arguing against you have fun.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 17:01:26  
You can still legally buy papaver somniferum(opium poppy) in the united states as I have before :D

they kept it legal because old ladies think the flowers look pretty.
kind of on the same fringe line that something called "spice" is and how "salvia" was.
illegal for consumption on the package. lol
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-05 17:02:28  
Hey if you want to ignore all testing because you don't want to believe it and start with misquoted said sources and when that didn't work didn't like the fact most of them were teenagers that's up to you too.

Cause that completely discounts them. Or the fact that one study went to 24 or another went to 65.

You would still find an excuse if everyone tested was exactly your age, gender, ethnicity etc
 Unicorn.Marrs
By Unicorn.Marrs 2010-08-05 17:03:32  
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
You can still legally buy papaver somniferum(opium poppy) in the united states as I have before :D

they kept it legal because old ladies think the flowers look pretty.
kind of on the same fringe line that something called "spice" is and how "salvia" was.
illegal for consumption on the package. lol

I think, personally, (although I can't prove this) spice definitely *** with your brain. I tried it for a week and had noticeable effects that slowly built up over that times use. Whether or not those effects could be permanent (in a slight way) I dunno, as I did go back to normal a few days after stopping. This again was a very slight thing I noticed. A few too many day dreams.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19