Vampires Suck
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-08-06 11:03:24  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Btw I know this will sound dangerously cheesy srs bizness, but:

I'm all for people who hated the Twilight series to voice their legit arguments about the writing style, story, etc blah etc.

But if you're gonna make a criticism about the books, you have to have read them. Bandwagon comments you read online don't count. lol

I think I just offended like 20 people on FFXIAH without trying.

:b

Does reading most of one of the books and a bit of the others count?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-06 11:33:26  
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 11:35:33  
' the contract says i need to be shirtless every 15 secs of the movie'

i lold.
[+]
 Hades.Saskiot
サーバ: Hades
user: saskiot
By Hades.Saskiot 2010-08-06 12:15:08  
I saw this movie and really its not worth watching. I reminded me of Epic Movie. I laughed only at the end of the movie.
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-06 12:43:35  
As horrible of a parody as this looks, I will pay $10 to go see this for the sake of what it stands for.

Twilight is utter garbage, and it deserves to be made fun of.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-08-06 12:44:40  
I don't know what I dislike more, the fanboys/girls or the ones who hate on them so much.

[+]
 Hades.Saskiot
サーバ: Hades
user: saskiot
By Hades.Saskiot 2010-08-06 15:20:44  
Thats why I saw it but in the end I said to myself why did I bother and sit though crap that made fun of other crap.
 Valefor.Eirinne
サーバ: Valefor
user: Eirinne
By Valefor.Eirinne 2010-08-06 15:22:59  
Fairy.Spence said:
I don't know what I dislike more, the fanboys/girls or the ones who hate on them so much.

I was thinking something similar earlier in the week. My daughter is a fan. I don't like it, but I don't have to watch it, and she keeps it to herself, which is also great. ^^
 Diabolos.Sularth
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Sularth
By Diabolos.Sularth 2010-08-06 15:43:28  
Good Movie!!!! lol
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-06 18:39:27  
Valefor.Eirinne said:
Fairy.Spence said:

I was thinking something similar earlier in the week. My daughter is a fan. I don't like it, but I don't have to watch it, and she keeps it to herself, which is also great. ^^
You are really pretty o.o
[+]
 Phoenix.Smileybone
By Phoenix.Smileybone 2010-08-06 18:52:41  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ugh, too many spoof movies.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-08-09 06:34:56  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

I'm all for people who hated the Twilight series to voice their legit arguments about the writing style, story, etc blah etc.

But if you're gonna make a criticism about the books, you have to have read them. Bandwagon comments you read online don't count. lol

Just 'cuz i loved it
Repost from Pics that..

Brian's Review of Twilight

my name is bella. bella swan. here's what stephenie didn't tell you. it's super-duper-important.

on the morning after it rained, it was rainy outside and i frowned at it being so rainy all the time. i chuckled to myself, darn weather! i stared at the rain outside, which is where they usually keep the rain. there was never any rain in phoenix. i love phoenix. i hate rain.

i tripped over a large air pocket on my bedroom floor and bashed my skull into the corner of my bookcase, which had three shelves and was faux wood veneer. after i applied cold compresses and stanched most of the bleeding, i drove to school, but they must have moved the school building across town. i chuckled to myself, darn school moving people!

after i drove around for a few hours looking for where they put the building, edward cullen pulled up alongside me in his shiny, silver volvo, which was silver and a saab, i think. his well-muscled chest was riding shotgun, wearing a blue-gray waffle knit long-sleeved t-shirt, relaxed fit jeans with contrast stitching in a lightly distressed wash, and an ivory-colored jacket made from the dyed skins of clubbed baby seals. he dressed very well, like someone who wears nice clothes.

his well-muscled chest waved to me like an old friend, but edward glowered at me from the driver's seat. his eyes were black. i think he came down with glaucoma.

even though he glared at me and gave me the finger, he smiled and told me to follow him to school. he knew where they kept it. i wonder how he found out. but just then, i nearly tripped over my gas pedal and fell through the windshield. i am so clumsy. when we got to school, edward's well-muscled chest walked me to english class.

"try to be careful in there," the chest giggled while at the same time giving me a sinister sideward glance that made the blood in the veins under my skin in my body feel ice-cold.

"haha," i giggled, tapping the chest on its rippling pectorals. "very funny," i then said running my finger around his kennedy-half-dollar sized nipples. "i'll try to be careful," i joked, alarmed at the unearthly chill emitted by his taut obliques.

everyone stared at us in the hallway, which was a long interior space allowing access to various doors. the students were wearing clothes and talking and carrying books. through the windows of the classroom which looked onto the out-of-doors, i could see the rain was still raining outside. then i tripped over my clitoris and fell into a galvanized steel av cart on casters. three people were seriously injured.

i chuckled and turn bright red. how embarrassing.

at the end of the school day edward cullen came to walk me to my car. his chest was nowhere to be seen. probably at banana republic or out hunting mountain lions again. i chuckled to myself, darn chest!

"where's my car?" i giggled after chuckling for a while.

"don't you remember that you totaled it this morning when you drove into the orphan's hospital?" he said. he was looking at me with his eyes. he gave me his ivory jacket to keep me dry from the rain, which is usually very wet. then he looked at me again, smiling with the right half of his mouth but frowning with the left half of his mouth and oddly expressionless in the middle part of his mouth.

"you know," i said, falling over a parking bumper into a rack of bicycles, "rain isn't the only thing there is that gets me wet."

"let's just be friends," he hissed, arching an eyebrow, flexing his sinewy wrists, and flaring his beautiful muscular nostrils.

i realized then he might be a vampire. or really gay. or a really gay vampire.

i should have known. he had erasure cassettes in the car.
 Odin.Oldive
サーバ: Odin
user: Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-08-09 07:52:16  
Phoenix.Amael said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

Just 'cuz i loved it
Repost from Pics that..

Brian's Review of Twilight

I know I haven't read it. The one time I was going to be nice and actually give it a chance, I talked myself out of it. Probably for the better. But this made me laugh - hard.