user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:05:17  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Ah crap. Look who is here. Teh troll under teh bridge.

This is Flionheart.

I would link a video that accurately depicted you, but I'm pretty sure youtube bans filth.

Why so bitter and angry?

Don't like women on the internet playing on their femininity to get legions of fanboy followers.

I also don't like when they act all bitchy and superior.

Basically; *** and ***.

lol so... since I admit I'm a female I am trying to get fanboys? That doesn't even make sense. Me being a *** isn't an act. It's who I am. Especially when people are jerks to me. Try being nice to people and maybe, just maybe they'll be nice to you.

That would be sound logic if you didn't act like a *** to everyone right off the hat.

And yes, the way you act on these forums is typical of a female begging for attention.

Let me guess you put *GIRL GAMER GUIZE* in all your profiles?

I am not white knighting but Lawl, please look dumber. Small ***.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:06:46  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

This is Flionheart.

I would link a video that accurately depicted you, but I'm pretty sure youtube bans filth.

Why so bitter and angry?

Don't like women on the internet playing on their femininity to get legions of fanboy followers.

Basically; *** and ***.

lol so... since I admit I'm a female I am trying to get fanboys? That doesn't even make sense. Me being a *** isn't an act. It's who I am. Especially when people are jerks to me. Try being nice to people and maybe, just maybe they'll be nice to you.

That would be sound logic if you didn't act like a *** to everyone right off the hat.

And yes, the way you act on these forums is typical of a female begging for attention.

I am not white knighting but Lawl, please look dumber. Small ***.

I didn't bring up White Knighting or penis size, Nice to know you always have them on your mind though stan.

Not my fault you didn't get enough attention as a kid, blame your *** mother for having 6 kids lulz.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:10:23  
btw roxanne annoying him deep down, I am harmless towards women. But people like him I rip into shreds :D.

So please fliontard!!!!! eat the clingon's out of your arse.

Should not be too hard to do!!! take your head and stick it up your ***.

There should be ***there with cling on's attached to hair, and other stuff. I do not know what else is up your ***, may be a worm to suck up like spaghetti?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:12:49  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
btw roxanne annoying him deep down, I am harmless towards women. But people like him I rip into shreds :D.

There should be ***there with cling on's attached to hair, and other stuff. I do not know what else is up your ***, may be a worm to suck up like spaghetti?

Lol you ripping me to shreds? The last 5 nights you have gone off with a mysterious *Headache*.

You are regarded as a joke on these forums, you notice how even though I've been spamming and trolling NO-ONE apart from irregular posters has commented on it. They're enjoying seeing you get your just deserts.

And again nice to know your so obsessed with my *** and feces. I can't blame you on the former however.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:15:52  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Lol you ripping me to shreds? The last 5 nights you have gone off with a mysterious *Headache*.

You are regarded as a joke on these forums, you notice how even though I've been spamming and trolling NO-ONE apart from irregular posters has commented on it. They're enjoying seeing you get your just deserts.

And again nice to know your so obsessed with my *** and feces. I can't blame you on the former however.

I always get headaches and trust me you were not the cause of them or anyone else on this forum ^^b.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:18:08  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I always get headaches and trust me you were not the cause of them or anyone else on this forum ^^b.

Oh yeah, it's zombie Jesus giving you the remote viewing gift.

I actually do feel a little sorry for you, I'd hate to be brainwashed by Christianity. You should try looking at the world objectively without Christianity or other 'magic' clouding your judgement. you might actually grow up a little bit.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:20:33  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I actually do feel a little sorry for you, I'd hate to be brainwashed by Christianity. You should try looking at the world objectively without Christianity or other 'magic' clouding your judgement. you might actually grow up a little bit.

I see I am not the *** here, to be honest, you really need your *** kicked in real life.

Oh one more thing head ache can mean anything, anything! I do not remember mentioning remote viewing.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-08-14 22:23:30  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&feature=av2n

Idk how to embed videos, but this one is appropriate for the last few pages of man-on-man trolling going on here lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:25:49  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

I see I am not the *** here, to be honest, you really need your *** kicked in real life.

Oh one more thing head ache can mean anything, anything! I do not remember mentioning remote viewing.

lolwut, you stated how you sensed criminals when you get a headache. Want me to dig it up, I have it ready in another tab.

You try to use your 'status'(even though it is complete fantasy) to belittle other people. I've seen it in multiple threads. You kept claiming how you had a 'really high IQ' so anything someone else said was automatically moot.

The fact of the matter is you've been trying to act 'cooler' and 'calmer' since I've called you out on it, so it's obvious you are aware that you act like a douche all the time.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:26:25  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Idk how to embed videos, but this one is appropriate for the last few pages of man-on-man trolling going on here lol
 Unicorn.Roxanna
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-14 22:26:42  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

This is Flionheart.

Why so bitter and angry?

Basically; *** and ***.

I'm nice to people who appear to not be jackasses to other people. In fact, I'm not actually all that mean to most people. If I was, you'd think everyone would treat me like feiwong.
As to referring to my gender in profiles, no. I have better things to do with my time usually than try to collect fanboys.
I frequent these forums because most of the people here are not only funny, but nice.

Keep trolling though.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:27:32  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

lolwut, you stated how you sensed criminals when you get a headache. Want me to dig it up, I have it ready in another tab.

You try to use your 'status'(even though it is complete fantasy) to be-little other people. I've seen it in multiple threads. You kept claiming how you had a 'really high IQ' so anything someone else said was automatically moot.

The fact of the matter is you've been trying to act 'cooler' and 'calmer' since I've called you out on it, so it's obvious you are aware that you act like a douche all the time.

Did I mention esp or what ever causing my headache? NO, go back and try another troll alert.

oh and Roxanne come back in the thread just ignore him, ignore him like the piss ***he is.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:28:46  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

This is Flionheart.

Why so bitter and angry?

Basically; *** and ***.

I'm nice to people who appear to not be jackasses to other people. In fact, I'm not actually all that mean to most people. If I was, you'd think everyone would treat me like feiwong.
As to referring to my gender in profiles, no. I have better things to do with my time usually than try to collect fanboys.
I frequent these forums because most of the people here are not only funny, but nice.

Keep trolling though.

Ok then, I suppose all those times you were acting like a douche to people were simply you 'playing around' /sigh.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-14 22:31:28  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

This is Flionheart.

Why so bitter and angry?

Basically; *** and ***.

Keep trolling though.

Ok then, I suppose all those times you were acting like a douche to people were simply you 'playing around' /sigh.

You believe whatever you'd like to believe cupcake.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:31:51  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Did I mention esp or what ever causing my headache? NO, go back and try another troll alert.

oh and Roxanne come back in the thread just ignore him, ignore him like the piss ***he is.

Yes, you claimed that you got a 'bad feeling' 'vibe' 'headache' which let you know that criminals were near (/sigh)

So yes, it was implied your headache was the trigger point for these magic powers.

And troll alert? What the hell are you on about now?

And Stan, stop acting like a 12 year old around women on the internet.

"Oh Roxanne did I do good? don't reply, I'll protect you!"
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:32:58  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

You believe whatever you'd like to believe cupcake.

Cool passive aggressive nickname.

And it's not a belief, it's factual. Before you post next time just read over what you wrote, you might be surprised.
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-14 22:33:17  
So, derailing this again. I has an excited! Getting married in 8 days and getting my flowers and dress fitting done tonight! Squeeee!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:34:14  
Unicorn.Roxanna said:
So, derailing this again. I has an excited! Getting married in 8 days and getting my flowers and dress fitting done tonight! Squeeee!

I would say 'congratulations' seeing as I'm a huge advocate for marriage, but I hardly think it's appropriate any more.

Congratulations anyway.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:34:25  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

/dances
o.o
 Phoenix.Mogue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-08-14 22:35:00  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

:O?
 Unicorn.Roxanna
By Unicorn.Roxanna 2010-08-14 22:35:16  
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:36:56  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

I would say 'congratulations' seeing as I'm a huge advocate for marriage, but I hardly think it's appropriate any more.

Congratulations anyway.

Not appropriate? please shut up and get out of here, nothing has changed nothing will change, you blind, cultish, for the future gen follower, etc what ever.

Go away, do not have kids, because I would not want to see your gene pool in existence let it end with you. If you have other family members tell them not to either.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:39:09  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Oh? what does this have to do with anything? there is a difference between messing around, and acting like a clown.
 Phoenix.Mogue
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-08-14 22:39:21  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Not appropriate? please shut up and get out of here, nothing has changed nothing will change, you blind, cultish, for the future gen follower, etc what ever.

Go away, do not have kids, because I would not want to see your gene pool in existence let it end with you. If you have other family members tell them not to either.

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:39:41  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

Congratulations anyway.

If only your parents had followed that advice.

Also my entire point went way WAY over your head because you're stupid.

Read it again idiot.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:40:00  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

ahaha
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:42:55  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

Congratulations anyway.

Read it again idiot.

Your post to Roxanne, whom is getting married, whom you will never have, whom does not give two shits about you, lonley, and hitting on girls with sexism.

Cool story, bro.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:43:11  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

/dances
o.o
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-14 22:45:21  
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:

Nice that is you
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-14 22:45:51  
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Unicorn.Roxanna said:

Congratulations anyway.

Read it again idiot.

Your post to Roxanne, whom is getting married, whom you will never have, whom does not give two shits about you, lonley, and hitting on girls with sexism.

Cool story, bro.

I see my post was to complex for you to understand so I'll break it down for you:

"I would say 'congratulations' seeing as I'm a huge advocate for marriage, but I hardly think it's appropriate any more.

Congratulations anyway."

Meaning, it isn't appropriate to say 'congratulations' because I spent the last 30 minutes arguing with her. If you'll notice in the same line I say that I'm a huge advocate for marriage. I'm assuming you don't know what the word advocate means, but I'm not going to explain it to you, it can be a little project for you.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19