Newbies

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Newbies
Newbies
By Ladyspades 2010-08-14 02:06:10  
Hey my name is ladyspades, I’m a newbie here at ffxi. I started playing because my hubby plays, and now I’m addicted lol.

Now I’m looking for new people to play with, good plays who play to have fun, but know what they’re doing. I want to be the best, and in order to I need to learn from the best.

Anyways my Xbox gamer tag is LADYSPAl7ES, and ffxi is ladyspades. Hit me back.
 Phoenix.Wayako
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Wayako
By Phoenix.Wayako 2010-08-17 13:57:43  
Welcome to the game. ^_^ If you at any point need any help feel free to toss me a tell. I may not be 'the best' player but I do know my way around. :3

I would strongly recommend, if you have not already, finding a good social LS. They are a good way to meet people and enrich the game, and often the bonds you make in them prove lasting even if the shell fades with time.

Also, there are some websites that may prove useful when you are learning about the game such as the ffxi wiki (http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/), Great Blue if you get into fishing (http://www.great-blue.jp/?lng=en), etc.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
サーバ: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-17 14:01:21  
Ladyspades said:
Hey my name is ladyspades, I’m a newbie here at ffxi. I started playing because my hubby plays, and now I’m addicted lol.

Now I’m looking for new people to play with, good plays who play to have fun, but know what they’re doing. I want to be the best, and in order to I need to learn from the best.

Anyways my Xbox gamer tag is LADYSPAl7ES, and ffxi is ladyspades. Hit me back.
i like your gamertag OP :D
 Phoenix.Felonius
サーバ: Phoenix
user: felonius
By Phoenix.Felonius 2010-08-20 15:14:29  
I am not on Xbox, but myself and most of my social ls have been playing for 5,6,7 years and are more than happy to help out new players. I will look for you online.