Ohat Run.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Alexander » Ohat Run.
Ohat Run.
 Alexander.Calmdoggy
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Calmdoggy
By Alexander.Calmdoggy 2010-08-15 16:18:02  
Was going to do an ohat run shortly and wanted to know if anyone else had the pops and wanted to run it, figured I would post here to reach more people.
 Caitsith.Lerond
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Lerond
By Caitsith.Lerond 2010-08-15 16:34:28  
Dont know if you know but 2 bsts can duo that if you got any bst friends, i helped 2 bsts do it as rdm just gravity and some nukes, maybe as your 80 blu you can do high dmg spells and something that adds gravity maybe mysterious light to help speed it up with them.

GL just thought id add that cause i know how long it can take to set them runs up.
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-15 16:42:23  
In addition to what Lerond said, RDM and also BST could solo it at LV75. Should be easier now at 80. If you have a friend, it's a lot faster to get them to help you solo it, than it is to wait through 6+ pops of the NM.
 Alexander.Calmdoggy
By Alexander.Calmdoggy 2010-08-17 00:18:20  
I have a rdm lvl 80 friend but he believes it would be safer to get a pt to help, just in case cause I don't roll in the dough had to farm the eyes and get an alchy to make the cluster, took 4 hours alone for the damp eye. I'm just wondering if anyone else in alex has the pop and needs it, because mon/tue/thu/fri I'm pretty much free 5pm est so I can help with other peoples. I don't know any bst's, well I do but I don't think they wanna waste their time to help. So i'm just putting this out there.
 wes
By wes 2010-08-17 20:39:52  
i'm interested if you havent done it yet.
 Alexander.Icheatongirls
user: wes
By Alexander.Icheatongirls 2010-08-17 20:41:05  
O.o guess i was on the other acct. but send a /tell if you havent done the run yet. ty ^^
 Alexander.Calmdoggy
By Alexander.Calmdoggy 2010-08-18 00:26:54  
Will do Icheat, soon as I try to get more peeps.
 Alexander.Ewitt
user: ginger
By Alexander.Ewitt 2010-09-13 03:13:55  
LOL Doggy. I made your soup. Just plan it a day ahead sometime so I don't find myself in abyssea.!

Next weekend Cleer and I will likely take our BST to 85... I'm guessing at 85 the other eyes will be easier to charm.