Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » need help with my nuking set
need help with my nuking set
By kria 2010-08-23 12:12:17  
http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/174929

How can I make this better? and is a 3200 burst II MB on Fafnir considered good? or decent or what?
By Randomguy 2010-08-23 12:13:27  
kria said:

How can I make this better? and is a 3200 burst II MB on Fafnir considered good? or decent or what?
Fixed for the lazy
 Sylph.Kanbaru
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: kanbaru
By Sylph.Kanbaru 2010-08-23 12:15:41  
int hat, int neck, sorc ring
 Asura.Aeinaitch
サーバ: Asura
user: Detsurin
By Asura.Aeinaitch 2010-08-23 12:18:20  
Witchstone, Goetia Chain, Teal Chapeau, and Searing Cape. But I'm not BLM, just a SAM.
By Randomguy 2010-08-23 12:24:31  
Lets see here....

Aquilo's ring
witchstone
teal chapeau or Morrigan's coronal
Morrigan's slops
Morrigan's pigaches to complete the set and gain the extra MAB+5
ixion cape which is better than Hecate's Cape
prudence torque, lemegeton medallion +1, or goetia chain
wise strap maybe for the bonus magic crit+ since you have a witch sash

Thats basically what I suggest.

If you don't want to have a full Morrigan set, then I suggest you replace the pieces as follows.

teal chapeau
yhel jacket or yhel jacket +1
and augur's gaiters

Keep the gloves and legs for Morri.
By Randomguy 2010-08-23 12:25:26  
oh yes, and you will need a sorcerer's ring
 Cerberus.Irohuro
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-08-23 12:27:21  
has anyone even made a yhel jacket yet? lol
 Sylph.Kanbaru
By Sylph.Kanbaru 2010-08-23 12:28:57  
cognition belt or sorc belt if you don't want mp-30
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-08-23 12:31:57  
Sylph.Kanbaru said:
cognition belt or sorc belt if you don't want mp-30

meh 30mp is negligible, def get cognition

also 5mab cape from Turul
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-23 12:33:53  
Randomguy said:
kria said:
Fixed for the lazy
Asura.Aeinaitch said:
Witchstone, Goetia Chain, Teal Chapeau, and Searing Cape. But I'm not BLM, just a SAM.
Sylph.Kanbaru said:
int hat, int neck, sorc ring

All good suggestions, then there is -30mp 7int cognition waist but I wont bother with that I got witch and sorc belt quite enough. Obviously 8/8 obis is nice too as is 6-7/8 magian staffs Idk how to do the dark magian staff but the others Ive done/doing atm. Galdr ring, uggy pendant, zodiac ring are other pieces not mentioned.

My build atm is :

agni/soma/varuna/indra/kubera/bugard strap+1 witchstone
maats cap have both petasos+1 too, uggy or lolphilotmath or aesir, moldy novio, omniscient ring or zodiac and sorc ring. Morri hands, gweskit or teal saio. Ixion or hecate cape, sorc belt or obi, af2 pants or teal slops and yigit feet.

All I need for max damage when I can make use of af2 pants and obi and zodiac ring is ur damn body still >.> then I could sell both weskit and teal saio, a better int back for non am2 or aga3 nuke, zmitts+1 and 5 mab 5 emnity back. Just those 3 pieces actually for max dmg the new back piece zmitts+1 and morri body pretty much for am2 or aga3 when using obi/zodiac/af2pants. If not using obi then I need galdr ring, 5/5 morrigan preferrably, cognition belt and 5 mab back.
 Sylph.Kanbaru
By Sylph.Kanbaru 2010-08-23 12:36:49  
are afv2 hands better for magic bursting?
By kria 2010-08-23 13:00:49  
Thanks Random didnt know how to post it that way, and thanks everyone for your suggestions. I did buy the full teal set and a sorcerer's ring before the maint. I will definitely work on the Cognition belt. The other items Im gonna have to research.
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-23 13:02:54  
Sylph.Kanbaru said:
are afv2 hands better for magic bursting?

Um its a multiplier bonus like static earring apparently static I hear a few years ago beats moldy in which case af2 gloves could possibly beat or be fairly level with morri cuffs or zmitts+1 I may be wrong. Either way I dont own them only 4 hands I own as blm are zmitts morri cuffs yigit hands and oracle gloves, I would like them though along with hq mitts bout it for hand slot atm.
 Fairy.Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-23 13:11:18  
Im not gonna buy cognition belt personally alot of time I find myself nuking with an obi anyway. Witch sash is 2 less int for 2macc and sorc belt only 1 less int and I had that already before update... -30mp sucks a bit for xbox user it would have to be manually swapped I cant go making a macro with just cognition belt alone for low mp. Thats just me though.

Here is a good convert macro for a hume blm/rdm just gonna post it cos Im bored and people still might have yet to make a macro with gear in it for blm convert.

surya staff/bugard+1/phantom tathlum
wiz petasos+1/uggypendant/magnetic/loqearring
teal saio/oracle hands/patronus/serket
merciful/sorcbelt/yigitcrackows/gaiters

Puts me at 1060ish hp and mp as a hume blm/rdm full mp merits. Got 4/5 zenith but it would lower my hp too much, this has a good balance. Teal saio is a rly nice convert piece.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2010-08-26 05:10:08  
i think the only time i'd start nuking at full mp is if i'm /nin, so i don't really see the issue with -30 mp.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [250 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Uzugami
サーバ: Phoenix
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-05-03 09:57:32  
Just got my BLM to 84, and had a few questions;
What's the order in nuking bodies up until AF3+1/The augment body via trophies? Also, would MAB+3 Demon Rings beat out INT+7 Diamond rings? And outside of AF3+1 feet, what're decent nuking feet?
 Titan.Guenhwyvar
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Guenhwyvar 2011-05-03 16:52:33  
Well, as a general rule you should consider 2 INT = 1 MAB.

If your diamond rings have +7 on them they would in fact have a higher output than the MAB rings. You should also consider that MAB wont affect any debuffs you cast, thus making INT more functional overall. I generally save MAB for other slots.

As far as nuking bodies go, the +2 body is definitely the best. (as of the time of this post) From lvl 75 until you achieve +2, I'd say Igqira, then Teal body, +1 body, Yhel jacket (if you have the means to farm), then +2.

You also asked about decent nuking feet. I would also say the BLM +2 feet to be the best here as well, having the highest INT stack for feet gear for BLM so far at +10, and it has the -10 enmity.

If youre trying to avoid the af3+1/2 feet (for whatever reason) rostrum pumps are ok, as are goliard feet (which are also useful for a HMP build). if youre hell bent on staying cheap, teal will work... but really... you should just farm the seals.

Its really not that hard getting the +2 done either, with everyone desperately farming empyrean weapon NMs its easy to team up, trigger yellow, and get the items you need.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-03 17:05:31  
what is the highest augments u can get on the demon's rings

*needs random stuffs to go farm up again*
 Titan.Guenhwyvar
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Guenhwyvar 2011-05-03 17:13:19  
+3 is the highest Ive personally seen.