Whats With....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Whats with....
Whats with....
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-26 22:49:11  
For France, for the resistance, fight fight fight the new gen rebels! kick them out of White gate!
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-26 22:50:06  
EtienneLoire said:
For France, for the resistance, fight fight fight the new gen rebels! kick them out of White gate!
ill kick you out of wg
[+]
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-26 22:53:30  
Asura.Poupee said:
EtienneLoire said:
ill kick you out of wg

; ; why! chérie!
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-08-26 22:59:17  
EtienneLoire said:
Asura.Poupee said:
EtienneLoire said:
ill kick you out of wg

; ; why! chérie!
so we can go get something to drink! duh
By EtienneLoire 2010-08-26 23:22:41  
Asura.Poupee said:
EtienneLoire said:
Asura.Poupee said:
EtienneLoire said:
ill kick you out of wg

; ; why! chérie!
so we can go get something to drink! duh

Oh ok, madame.
 Phoenix.Avelle
サーバ: Phoenix
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-08-27 06:25:18  
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
save your sarcasm for some newb not for this player!

generally people who wear headlong belt = some newb, especially after the level cap's been removed from cop zones
go get a swift belt before you start acting like you're better than them :[
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:

generally people who wear headlong belt = some newb, especially after the level cap's been removed from cop zones
go get a swift belt before you start acting like you're better than them :[

Im not after swift belt... headlong and virtuoso get me by just fine while im campign Ovni for this:

far better for pup than swift belt

Since I get the impression you don't read BG, I'll just leave this here.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/97748-Test-Results-Cirque-Necklace-Shaolin-Belt
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-27 06:33:45  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
maybe you should stop feeding the drama queens and just ignore it instead of whining in shout and on a forum?

take your own advice?

pot/kettle/black...etc
 Phoenix.Viewpoint
user: SNK
By Phoenix.Viewpoint 2010-08-27 08:48:01  
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
generally people who wear headlong belt = some newb, especially after the level cap's been removed from cop zones go get a swift belt before you start acting like you're better than them :[
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
generally people who wear headlong belt = some newb, especially after the level cap's been removed from cop zones go get a swift belt before you start acting like you're better than them :[
Im not after swift belt... headlong and virtuoso get me by just fine while im campign Ovni for this: far better for pup than swift belt

No, No it's not. You might want to seriously read up on that piece of ***belt before you go and say it's good.
[+]
 Phoenix.Zeotah
user: Zeota
By Phoenix.Zeotah 2010-08-27 18:30:31  
Shouts for ports, JP's looking for folks to kill magian mobs, people buying currency, and of course Abyssea exp groups. Typical day in WG. Of course leveling up DNC lately, plus not doing "endgame" anymore since coming back from my "break" has me spending way more time there.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-27 18:51:29  
I need to start playing again, so I can start fights in WG..
 Asura.Bifroront
user: bifroront
By Asura.Bifroront 2010-08-27 19:09:33  
Just be glad you don't have the stupid Dhalmel game.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-08-27 19:28:09  
Asura.Bifroront said:
Oh god...
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2010-08-27 22:51:19  
Phoenix.Viewpoint said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Im not after swift belt... headlong and virtuoso get me by just fine while im campign Ovni for this: far better for pup than swift belt

No, No it's not. You might want to seriously read up on that piece of ***belt before you go and say it's good.
the haste 3 alone for auto is great along with pantin gloves and turbo charger/coiler combo... even if the martial arts effect isnt top notch... for auto its very nice
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-08-27 23:34:08  
I think the real question here, is why the *** does anyone still stand around in Whitegate?
[+]
 Phoenix.Esaias
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-08-27 23:49:28  
Odin.Blazza said:
I think the real question here, is why the *** does anyone still stand around in Whitegate?

Answer:
Cuz im one bored midget. seriously SE raising cap by 5 means ill be done with leveling and skill upping in a week.

I guess they could make the blu spells off tier 4 NMS and make me QQ
 Phoenix.Esaias
user: Esaias
By Phoenix.Esaias 2010-08-27 23:52:24  
Oh and on topic

The reason there is childish bickering in WG is because there are children playing the game.

You don't have to permanent black list them,
I blacklist annoying peeps for the day, so I don't miss a shout I might actually want to read.
 Phoenix.Viewpoint
user: SNK
By Phoenix.Viewpoint 2010-08-28 21:19:17  
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Viewpoint said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
Phoenix.Degs said:
the haste 3 alone for auto is great along with pantin gloves and turbo charger/coiler combo... even if the martial arts effect isnt top notch... for auto its very nice

Just no, Anything that gimps your performance isn't worth the sacrifice. 3% Haste isn't going to help your pet tp that much faster over you. Stick with a Headlong or Swift Belt. You can build a better PUP without having to give up your own stats to make your Automtan attack 3% faster.

Like Avelle Said
Quote:
Since I get the impression you don't read BG, I'll just leave this here.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/97748-Test-Results-Cirque-Necklace-Shaolin-Belt
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-08-28 21:31:24  
Asura.Bifroront said:

omg isn't that crap HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? where the hell did they come up with that? makes zero Sense!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Icephase
user: Icephase
By Phoenix.Icephase 2010-10-01 09:04:20  
My thought on phoenix ....

Whilst i love the game and making a few nice friends... there will always be nasty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people ..EVEN on this game.

....and on forum's !!!

I say this > yes children play > and SOME act like 12yr old idiots...
but so do the adults!!!!

My thought is.. "Be proud and walk away--- conflict-- who need's it..OMG IT'S ONLY A GAME ONLINE !!!!!!
Those that act like spiteful B(io)**'s are in my view LOW CLASS CHEAP selfish moron's with no empathy or moral standing of fairness"

The main trouble I'm seeing is an incredible RISE in selfishness in the game over the past 5 months especially...i'm sad to see this :(

ice xxx

Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-01 09:06:23  
Asura.Ericka said:
Asura.Bifroront said:

omg isn't that crap HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE? where the hell did they come up with that? makes zero Sense!

>.>

<.<

... I may have had a part in that.
 Phoenix.Icephase
user: Icephase
By Phoenix.Icephase 2010-10-01 09:12:57  
Phoenix.Esaias said:
Oh and on topic

The reason there is childish bickering in WG is because there are children playing the game.

You don't have to permanent black list them,
I blacklist annoying peeps for the day, so I don't miss a shout I might actually want to read.

true strike-- i do the same -- sometimes great opportunities come from those shouts.
ice xxx :)