users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Sasukei Player warning
Sasukei Player warning
 Asura.Nightbear
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Nightbear
By Asura.Nightbear 2009-01-22 23:12:21  
I admid i made mistake and misplaced prices for a Juggernaut and Maneater @ North camp , Sasukei noticed and got it for the wrong price, normaly i give ppl back their gil when they buy off me in AH for the wrong price, well this guy after talking to him and been ignored took advange of my mistake.
Offered a 50% reward price and refused. So just to warn you about this guy , he will screw you over on the first chance he gets. I don't wish him anything bad but Karma hits back and when it does hits hard.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2009-02-25 19:46:56  
Yah this guy is such a *** lootwhore always getting drops in my LS total ***
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2009-02-25 20:06:40  
Player warning are getting lamer.
He bought stuff outta my bazaar... /cry
He doesn't have to give it back, so he chooses not too i guess.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-25 20:24:04
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I hate to say it but there's really not much you can do nor can a GM due to your personal error in bazaar listing prices. It sucks he'd take advantage of a simple and easy to make mistake and not work out a deal with you. All I can say is be more careful next time =/

But really, this isn't much different than someone that refuses to pay back for AH based errors and overbids. Does not really warrant a player warning thread.
 Asura.Rhunn
user: Rhunn
By Asura.Rhunn 2009-02-25 20:45:38  
Sort of sucks, but at the end of the day its your mistake, not worth a player warning.
 Bahamut.Avenged
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Satanas
By Bahamut.Avenged 2009-02-25 20:56:33  
keep player warnings to ninja lots etc. Not self mistakes and not getting help threads. Does suck he wouldnt work a deal with you though. -.-
 Asura.Gennoske
user: Gennoske
By Asura.Gennoske 2009-03-07 08:39:34  
WOW!!!!!!! You are truly a dumb ***! I wished i was Sasukei T.T
I love when ppl nag nag and nag some more cuz of their stupidity LOL.
Oh yea b4 i forget.... Nightbear or w/e ur name is, u r made of FAIL!
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-07 08:48:25

The hell is with all this mistakes lately.
Not sure how this is a 'warning' though.
Anyone in their right mind would snag a good deal when he/she sees it...
 Asura.Kiowa
user: Kiowa
By Asura.Kiowa 2009-03-07 09:09:19  
lets say i was to go to a car dealer and bought a car for the sticker price, guy calls me later and says oh im sry that was the wrong price i want my money back lol wtf gl its your mistake and therefore your loss lmao

P.S beware bieng the roller when there nothing left to roll
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2009-03-07 13:38:55  
He's a jerk in general, not surprising, just remember won't care and will play the innocent card and say they didn't know etc etc. Hard to find someone be honest and give something back...
 Bahamut.Dimitriaz
user: Mischief
By Bahamut.Dimitriaz 2009-03-07 14:29:15  
Gennoske said:

I love when ppl nag nag and nag some more cuz of their stupidity LOL.

Me too <3 ; ;
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-07 16:26:10  
Funny avatar Dimitriaz ^^
 Asura.Sasukei
user: Sasukei
By Asura.Sasukei 2009-03-07 17:02:45  
Oh look! It's a post from Star... looks like you're still butthurt cuz I kicked you to the curb. lol you suck star. How about providing an unbiased opinion?
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-07 17:27:25  
I've only did this once.. asking someone to craft me an item. Lucky though how i did it was I looked on Ah to see a list of what the crafted item was and who sold it on ah. I contacted the most recent seller.. and when I saw him /her on screen infront of me I bargained a offer...

Good thing it was just one of the crafted only items for the Upgrade on Theif Proulaines +1. And the guy said it was on the house.. meaning free.. even tho I said for his work I offered him a small tip of 1500 gil. ( 1 tele and a 1/2 price...)

Try that next time.. or look on AH if the same guy has sold lot of that item...

Just next time Do your homework before you really ever try this ***again... I nvr did it until that point, and honeslty.. not sure I would trust it again, but Guess It was fluke.. You just have to go with your heart.. and sometimes its a shot in the dark. But My item was only 30K problem was there was none on AH and I had all the items... so all he had to do was craft it.

Thanks goes out to I think it was Jafk, some High lvl unknown Crafter.. or a ? person.. Thanks goes out to you if you read these forums whoever you are...Shout out!!!
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2009-03-07 19:55:41  
yawn~ You missed out lol I gots way better then you could ever be, hope you enjoy being alone again :D
 Bahamut.Hatekhaos
user: hatekhaos
By Bahamut.Hatekhaos 2009-03-07 20:15:45  
If you make a mistake and post something for the wrong price on a bazzar and someone buys it, its their gain and your loss. I highly doubt anyone would see a kraken club for 10k buy it and then return it when the owner said they meant to put it for 100mil.
Bad planning on your part doesnt constitute an emergency on the rest of the world.
 Titan.Azarasi
サーバ: Titan
user: azarashi
By Titan.Azarasi 2009-03-07 20:42:32  
your mistake, invalid warning.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
サーバ: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-07 20:45:28  
Quote:
Asura.Nightbear

Quote:
By Asura.Nightbear 2009-01-22 23:12:21

Quote:
Asura.Nightbear
Windurst 10 | Vestal Chamberlain

Gennoske said:
Nightbear or w/e ur name is, u r made of FAIL!

Did anyone else find this irony deliciously amusing?
 Asura.Rayes
user:
By Asura.Rayes 2009-03-07 21:17:47

Well it is your mistake Nightbear. You should realize that some people have no honor, and move on.
 Asura.Loire
By Asura.Loire 2009-03-07 22:18:14  
Its not even no honour, this isn't a misbid on ah, this is just being a dumbass and not putting it up for the right zaar price. Putting this up while going off and meriting is beyond moronic. It could've been any person there buying out of that zaar that could've checked you so go off and Q.Q moar elsewhere.
 Asura.Rayes
user:
By Asura.Rayes 2009-03-07 23:02:11

So taking advantage of a moron is the right thing to do?? lol i c, I dunno if it was me id give it back, thats all i got to say about this topic. >_>
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-07 23:11:38  
Depends on their reaction. If they immediately send you a /tell flaming you for being a *** and buying something when it was obviously a mistake bla bla bla, then I'd keep it (and we all know there are people that would do exactly this). If they send a /tell asking nicely and apologising for the mistake, then I'd return it.

I've seen people with heaps of hi-ethers, yag drinks, hi-pots etc. in their bazaar all for 1gil (for salvage I'd assume) and I'll send them a /tell saying (Bazaar) (Please check it) rather than just buying it all. Mainly because I used to do the same thing and I've had people buy my meds for 1gil (happened twice, both people returned them and I gave them some gil for being nice).
 Asura.Rayes
user:
By Asura.Rayes 2009-03-07 23:19:09

I guess im just a nice guy then. LOL
 Fenrir.Omnitank
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-03-08 04:47:45  
I check every bazaar I can when in town. People missell things all the time. Or they simply do not know value of something or do not care and simply want it gone, this is where I come in.
 Midgardsormr.Dabamylord
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: franzsy
By Midgardsormr.Dabamylord 2009-03-08 05:15:51  
I'm sorry but it's your fault for not being careful in the first place. He may be a douche but in the end, he's just looking for good "deals".
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2009-03-08 13:21:15  
Rayes said:
I guess im just a nice guy then. LOL

Yep 1/1243534657686784352345236378547346458454132

XD
 Asura.Loire