First Page 2 3 ... 102 103 104 ... 216 217 218
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-03 14:50:17  
Fouludragon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

TehKrizz.net is now hosting the update files and client for FFXIV, a FFXIV beta installation guide, and a FAQ.

WANT TO PLAY WITH US ON XIV? THEN USE THIS LIST OF NAMES AND ADD US BY TYPING /flist IN GAME!

CODES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE AT http://entry.ffxiv.com/

Trabia is the server choice for us on AH

All information above is provided by Krizz.

Instead of Kriz's files where can we download the client directly from SE?
Wow, is there a problem with my site? It's the client I downloaded from SE directly. I've tested each and every file I have hosted personally.
[+]
By Fouludragon 2010-09-03 14:50:32  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Fouludragon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

TehKrizz.net is now hosting the update files and client for FFXIV, a FFXIV beta installation guide, and a FAQ.

WANT TO PLAY WITH US ON XIV? THEN USE THIS LIST OF NAMES AND ADD US BY TYPING /flist IN GAME!

if you want to wait for days to download it from the SE client go right ahead

It is the same way you download ffxi updates through pol if you want to do from SE

after you install this file (August 31st Client Download it will take you right to the client

Where can I find this at? Can you give me the link? My friend doesn't mind the wait. He just doesn't want to go through the headache with the torrents.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-03 14:52:17  
Fouludragon said:

Where can I find this at? Can you give me the link? My friend doesn't mind the wait. He just doesn't want to go through the headache with the torrents.
SE provided the update torrents. I provided the direct downloads for people who don't want to wait on the torrents. The client is the only thing SE provided direct download. Have your friend follow the guide.
By Fouludragon 2010-09-03 14:53:11  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fouludragon said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Wow, is there a problem with my site? It's the client I downloaded from SE directly. I've tested each and every file I have hosted personally.

He's confused about the torrents and downloading them. For example, you have closed beta files. He needs those too? Or just the client and the updates only? Should he save it on one file created on his desktop Ex: FFXIV Beta" ?
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-03 14:53:47  
the files at Krizz site dont have any virus that will harm your pc and are a lot faster
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-03 14:55:54  
Fouludragon said:

He's confused about the torrents and downloading them. For example, you have closed beta files. He needs those too? Or just the client and the updates only? Should he save it on one file created on his desktop Ex: FFXIV Beta" ?
It doesn't matter where they're saved to. What matters is he put the files in the proper places afterwards.

The purpose of the closed beta files is only to avoid the 4.7GB torrent that I don't have a direct download for yet.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-03 14:56:03  
crashed >.>
By Fouludragon 2010-09-03 14:56:54  
Seraph.Rafik said:
the files at Krizz site dont have any virus that will harm your pc and are a lot faster

What about this?
FFXIVPatch
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-03 14:56:56  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
crashed >.>

what did you do?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-03 14:58:15  
Fouludragon said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What about this?
FFXIVPatch

he has all the patches including that one
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-09-03 14:58:53  
Okay, my buddy is installing the beta, but it tells him he needs Vista Service Pack 2 while he's running Win7. Does anyone know a way around this?

Sorry in advance for asking the obvious or not backreading.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-03 14:59:14  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Fouludragon said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What about this?
FFXIVPatch

I certainly hope I do. I mean I am playing the game right now.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-03 14:59:50  
Fenrir.Tool said:
Okay, my buddy is installing the beta, but it tells him he needs Vista Service Pack 2 while he's running Win7. Does anyone know a way around this?

Sorry in advance for asking the obvious or not backreading.
Someone else got that error as well, and I don't think they found a solution.

Edit: Actually, there's told them xp service pack 2 while on windows 7.

I'm thinking compatibility settings. Try running in a different mode or something.
By Fouludragon 2010-09-03 15:00:03  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Fouludragon said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What about this?
FFXIVPatch

So that link is no good? He can't download the client from krizz and download that patch link I showed you?

Why can't he just download it all in one content instead of separately this just makes it a lot harder wanting to play FFXIV?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-03 15:00:19  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Fouludragon said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

What about this?
FFXIVPatch

I certainly hope I do. I mean I am playing the game right now.

it is the 1.2Gig file
 Lakshmi.Galathea
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Galatea
By Lakshmi.Galathea 2010-09-03 15:02:19  
F this, going out and buying a new PC, this ***aint working.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-03 15:03:06  
Lakshmi.Galathea said:
F this, going out and buying a new PC, this ***aint working.

what graphics card you got? ati seems to have problems
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-03 15:03:40  
/facepalm

How any of you get your FFXIV installed is your business. You want to be picky, go elsewhere. I'm providing this service and asking nothing in return. The least you can do is not whine and *** if I don't include a .bat file to place every file where it goes on your computer because you're too damn lazy to do it yourself.

I'm leaving work now. I won't be responding to PMs for up to 2.5 hours. I will respond to e-mails immediately.

Have a good *** day.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Aframann 2010-09-03 15:06:03  
Ok i know this might be a stupid question but now is the time to make sure: if i remember right there could be something where the PC and PS3 versions of the game cant be linked to use the same account/characters (as in when like say the PC is down you cant use the same account is this true or just me?)
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-03 15:07:23  
Yeah seems whatever you did was useful to the people that were having problems. If dl so easily/quickly for me doing it the normal way I probably would've tried torrenting it from you

Post deleted by User.
By Aframann 2010-09-03 15:08:49  
*i mean as use the same account/characters on the PS3 when the PC is down (set up both with the same account setup)
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2010-09-03 15:09:43  
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
/facepalm

How any of you get your FFXIV installed is your business. You want to be picky, go elsewhere. I'm providing this service and asking nothing in return. The least you can do is not whine and *** if I don't include a .bat file to place every file where it goes on your computer because you're too damn lazy to do it yourself.

I'm leaving work now. I won't be responding to PMs for up to 2.5 hours. I will respond to e-mails immediately.

Have a good *** day.

Hey dude, I appreciate the time you took to up the files for torrent/direct dl. I had xiv updated but only to a point, you saved me a bunch of time.

No complaints here. <3 Direct dl.
I think Krizz is a pretty cool guy. eh hosts FF files on his site and doesn't afraid of anything. :3

Seriously! Thanks for the Aug. 31st dl <3
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-03 15:10:15  
Jerry Holkins is gun' be pissed.
 Sylph.Arcanine
サーバ: Sylph
user: Arcanine
By Sylph.Arcanine 2010-09-03 15:11:21  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
/facepalm

Have a good *** day.
If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have it installed at all, you deserve alot of credit and praise.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-03 15:11:46  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Yeah seems whatever you did was useful to the people that were having problems. If dl so easily/quickly for me doing it the normal way I probably would've tried torrenting it from you

Took me 2days to download it the normal way through SE and i was only at like 20ish percent and i said *** it. It also slowed my pc down.

Went to Krizz site and got everything downloaded in less than a day. Download speed was a lot faster and didnt hug the rest of my pc resources like SE client side did.

I would /wrist if it wasnt for Krizz site

thanks for putting it up
By danz 2010-09-03 15:12:41  
anybody else getting lag-spiikes fallowed by ffxigame.exe error... lol lag spikes. DRKs new lv 99 spell!
First Page 2 3 ... 102 103 104 ... 216 217 218