First Page 2 3 ... 119 120 121 ... 216 217 218
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-04 18:35:49  
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
how do you get to Ul'dah from Gridania?

anyone know?

It's a looong walk <_< just find a road heading in a general south direction and start walking.
 Ramuh.Mairah
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-04 18:41:14  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

anyone know?

It's a looong walk <_< just find a road heading in a general south direction and start walking.

Yeah I went there, and then to Limsa Lominsa also last night. Lol.
By Halfpint 2010-09-04 18:43:09  
FinaLLY got everything found and down loaded...anyone got a copy of the list of which file goes in which folder?
By Zekko 2010-09-04 18:44:27  
Sabotendar said:
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Zekko said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Finally got my fourth chance in as many days to get a beta key and download the client. And for the fourth time, I'm told the beta is temporarily closed again.

This is hilariously bad.

When FF11 went live, it had a ~5 month open beta. They've publicly said over the years that they didn't think 11's was long enough. WoW had a 9 month open beta. Yes, it really does take that long to get an MMO working and stable. The longer the beta, the better the product.

Yet SE seriously expects to launch this thing with three weeks of open testing? Are they insane?

I want to like this game so badly, but what are they thinking? The only possible explanation I can think of is that they're desperate to make third quarter earnings targets, the deadline for which usually happens to be September 30th.

Too be honest, i don't know what SE are thinking either. The game is definitely a backwards step from FFXI, i'm kinda on the reasoning that: A) SE are running out of cash and could become bankrupt so they are rushing asap to get money or B) They just don't care how the game turns out as long as they make a profit. inb4 SE fanboys defend the game. It's really disappointing, i was looking so forward to playing the game too :/

I'm kinda curious as to how it's going to turn out too, I like to think i'm and optimist, because honestly they seem to have some sort of plan if they are releasing it this early from an open beta :/

Only time will tell to be honest xD

Open Beta is 99% people who want to play mmo's for free. They dont care about finding bugs and what not. Just stresstesting on the servers.

So doesnt matter how short/long open beta is. All on Closed beta. Who says they have to release/patch everything for open beta?

It's not like SE would listen even if we did want to tell them what bugs are ingame. There have been on-going problems since the Closed Beta that they still havent addressed
 Valefor.Cloudxi
user: Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-04 18:52:50  

Fomor? took his weapon out when i got close and i ran like hell.....
 Valefor.Cloudxi
user: Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-04 18:54:53  

How do we get there?!
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-04 18:56:26  
Ramuh.Mairah said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:

anyone know?

Yeah I went there, and then to Limsa Lominsa also last night. Lol.
just got to Ul'dah
how do you get to limsa lominsa from here XD
 Asura.Kowen
サーバ: Asura
user: Kowen
By Asura.Kowen 2010-09-04 19:04:58  
Coerthas is really nice looking. The background music is probably my favorite in the game so far too.

Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 19:06:36  
The guide has been updated.
 Shiva.Kaisamoht
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kaisamoht
By Shiva.Kaisamoht 2010-09-04 19:09:42  
Aanyone know how to get the key thing or when se might open applications back up? because i have been spamming the application site since 3pm cst today and still no luck at getting a key.. /rage
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 19:10:53  
Shiva.Kaisamoht said:
Aanyone know how to get the key thing or when se might open applications back up? because i have been spamming the application site since 3pm cst today and still no luck at getting a key.. /rage
It was open yesterday, but they closed it again. Just keep trying and keep an eye out here for someone to post it.
 Bahamut.Purrfectly
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Purrfectly 2010-09-04 19:27:04  
I keep getting stuck at 99.9 percent >.>
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 19:28:38  
Bahamut.Purrfectly said:
I keep getting stuck at 99.9 percent >.>
http://tehkrizz.net/downloads.asp
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-04 19:30:16  
Their download/patcher reportedly uses an older form of bittorrent and does not have UPnP. This means that most residential routers will block the majority of the torrent connections it tries to make, resulting in insanely slow downloads and failing to ever complete the final 1%. Worse, and perhaps most amusing of all, SE so far won't say which ports it uses so that people can open them manually, as it's "a secret."
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 19:32:42  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Their download/patcher reportedly uses an older form of bittorrent and does not have UPnP. This means that most residential routers will block the majority of the torrent connections it tries to make, resulting in insanely slow downloads and failing to ever complete the final 1%. Worse, and perhaps most amusing of all, SE so far won't say which ports it uses so that people can open them manually, as it's "a secret."
The sole reason my site exists.
[+]
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-04 19:35:21  
Thank you so much for your site Krizz!! <3
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-04 19:42:50  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Which is awesome.

But I hope you're as sad as I am that your site needs to exist in the first place.
[+]
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 19:48:11  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Which is awesome.

But I hope you're as sad as I am that your site needs to exist in the first place.
Oh yeah. I'm especially saddened that this will cause part of the FFXIV players to either not even give the beta a chance. Or even worse, not play the game itself at all after retail release.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-09-04 19:51:57  
Asura.Meowzma said:
Siren.Maximillion said:
I still haven't gotten a beta key, is this normal? Or am I doing it wrong? All I did was make a SE account. lol

You're not missing much from beta tbh, other than me being emo and managing to kill myself.

That sounds like my old social LS on XI :D

The patch BS is the reason why I never gave LOTR: Online a fair chance. I got tired of messing with their patch server.
 Asura.Kowen
user: Kowen
By Asura.Kowen 2010-09-04 19:55:47  
If you're wondering why we're naked, it was to save armor durability loss from death. >.>

Asura.Vixen
By Asura.Vixen 2010-09-04 19:57:35  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

You sir, are my hero. Thanks for hosting these. :)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-04 20:05:14  
Asura.Vixen said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

You sir, are my hero. Thanks for hosting these. :)
You're welcome.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-04 20:14:12  

Four favourite images I took today ^^

Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-09-04 20:21:58  
oops accidentally hit submit ><
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-04 20:31:49  

I get this error when I try to install the setup off Krizz website. Anyone know why? I have like 12 GB on my main drive. (Yes it's a small drive, only about 70 max)
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-04 20:32:57  
%d is the printf() format code for an integer. It's possible whatever's failing to correctly format the error message is the same thing failing to correctly detect your amount of free HD space.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-04 20:33:42  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
%d is the printf() format code for an integer. It's possible whatever's failing to correctly format the error message is the same thing failing to correctly detect your amount of free HD space.

So... what can be done about it? <_<
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-04 20:36:39  
Hell if I know.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-04 20:37:53