Game: FFXI
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-09-06 03:34:41  
Asura.Israfel said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Israfel said:
:D~ swish<3
Give Yondai a hug for me when you see him next, I miss that bugger :(
He is also on Trabia, but is unsure if he'll play XIV. I may be quitting XI this month. Not quite sure.
I want to play XIV, but I won't have the time so I may leave it for the verrrry late future. You planning to move over to XIV fulltime~?
Mayhaps. XI just isn't what it used to be.

Get up.
Log on.
Camp HNM.
AFK and wait for LS Event.
Do said LS Event.
Abyssea until my eyes bleed.
Log out.
Sleep.
Re-do.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 03:36:23  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
New patch file:

D2010.09.05.2001
This file may be 96bytes, but it downloaded on my red screen and went straight to blue screen to start downloading 2010.06.2000.
 Asura.Israfel
サーバ: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-06 03:38:25  
Awww Xeno, I feel a little like that atm XD
for me... I exp COR... maybe limbus or dyna.... fish, cook, fish a little more.
Watch moogle x10000
watch moogle spin~ kupopopo
stare at the pretty, pretty colors in my mog house, especially that jeuno egg.. shiny!
and watch moogle some more. :(
[+]
 Valefor.Lluna
サーバ: Valefor
user: Llunaffxi
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-06 03:38:59  
stuck in lobby
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-06 03:39:08  
Mine timed out on the red screen, lol.
 Fenrir.Tool
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-09-06 03:40:08  
Seems like SE is having difficulty giving out updates to the beta, let alone a finished product.

Le sigh.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 03:41:52  
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Mine updated just fine, however...

Not really sure if this was solved earlier, I'm not really paying attention. Watching J-Horror at 5am. Real good idea, Zac...

Edit : Found it back a page. Anyone have the original file I can get? I was a bad 'dat modder' and didn't back up my originals. <_<
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-06 03:41:55  
Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Israfel said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Asura.Israfel said:
:D~ swish<3
Give Yondai a hug for me when you see him next, I miss that bugger :(
He is also on Trabia, but is unsure if he'll play XIV. I may be quitting XI this month. Not quite sure.
I want to play XIV, but I won't have the time so I may leave it for the verrrry late future. You planning to move over to XIV fulltime~?
Mayhaps. XI just isn't what it used to be.

Get up.
Log on.
Camp HNM.
AFK and wait for LS Event.
Do said LS Event.
Abyssea until my eyes bleed.
Log out.
Sleep.
Re-do.

i hate to agree. FFXIV is a great game and i may consider myself full-timeing it. occasionally hopping on ffxi after updates to get cough up on levels/skills. just not what it use to be. the thing that was realy going for it when i first started playing was the adventure and friendly community... now its nothing but remakes of already available zones and the community is for the most part... eh not quite as friendly and helpful these days. id like to be able to say iv been in the beta of a game and that iv been there since day 1. tho i did start early in FFXI. *just after promitha exp* but not since day 1. and this is more for the casual gamer which i am. exp after i finally get a job. full time job + school + FFXI don't mix lol
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-06 03:46:02  
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Mine updated just fine, however...

Not really sure if this was solved earlier, I'm not really paying attention. Watching J-Horror at 5am. Real good idea, Zac...

Edit : Found it back a page. Anyone have the original file I can get? I was a bad 'dat modder' and didn't back up my originals. <_<

please give me a moment to filefront it for you^^;
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-06 03:46:46  
danz said:

i hate to agree. FFXIV is a great game and i may consider myself full-timeing it. occasionally hopping on ffxi after updates to get cough up on levels/skills. just not what it use to be. the thing that was realy going for it when i first started playing was the adventure and friendly community... now its nothing but remakes of already available zones and the community is for the most part... eh not quite as friendly and helpful these days. id like to be able to say iv been in the beta of a game and that iv been there since day 1. tho i did start early in FFXI. *just after promitha exp* but not since day 1. and this is more for the casual gamer which i am. exp after i finally get a job. full time job + school + FFXI don't mix lol

oh not to mention the crafting system is acculy kick *** in this game! and harvesting via mining and logging is acculy worth wile and everybody can do it without RMT monopolizing points!
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 03:47:05  
Asura.Israfel said:
please give me a moment to filefront it for you^^;
<3 As always, wonderful. Here, some Tiramisu! Just like old times~
 Bismarck.Danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-06 03:48:05  
2 updates in 1 day. thats beta for ya! :D
 Valefor.Lluna
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-06 03:49:01  
anyone is stuck in lobby too?
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-06 03:49:32  
ok!
http://rapidshare.com/files/417365375/backup.rar

That's the original FFXIVgame.exe.

Please use this to replace the .exe if you have used the mousepatcher ^^

AHMAHGAHHHD! /omnomnoms tiramisuuu<3
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-06 03:52:14  
Valefor.Lluna said:
I am also unable to log in, but I think they will be coming back up in about 10mins or so~? I am not too sure though^^ feel free to correct me if I am wrong^^.

Also after this update (09/06) I find that using the mousepatcher makes my FFXIV crash ;;, I am wondering if anyone else has this predicament?
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-06 03:53:17  
Thanks for hosting the file! I wont be using the mouse patch again, lol.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 03:53:57  
Asura.Israfel said:
Valefor.Lluna said:
I am also unable to log in, but I think they will be coming back up in about 10mins or so~? I am not too sure though^^ feel free to correct me if I am wrong^^.

Also after this update (09/06) I find that using the mousepatcher makes my FFXIV crash ;;, I am wondering if anyone else has this predicament?
I'm sure Cliff will come out with a new one. I mean, the mouse patch is nice, but it's not really a requirement to play the game, imo.

The download worked, thanks again. <3
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2010-09-06 03:54:03  
npnp! I am going to make a post in the other thread and see if the mouse patcher can be fixed. But with the amount that SE are editing the client I worry how stable it would be;~;
 Valefor.Lluna
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-06 03:56:14  
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Asura.Israfel said:
Valefor.Lluna said:

I'm sure Cliff will come out with a new one. I mean, the mouse patch is nice, but it's not really a requirement to play the game, imo.

i have crashed twice, and i didnt use mouse fix.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 03:57:07  
Valefor.Lluna said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Asura.Israfel said:
Valefor.Lluna said:

i have crashed twice, and i didnt use mouse fix.
They're still down for maint.
 Valefor.Lluna
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-06 03:58:21  
patch server offline, i think third patch coming soon.
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-06 03:58:24  
If FFXIV beta doesnt load on my computer is it possible the real game will? I would hate to say i spent $1,400.00 for nothing. I've tried downloading the lates graphics card catalyst 10.8 for window 7 and even downloaded FFXIV again from krizz's website and i still cant get the game to start it continues to close.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 04:00:14  
ShinkaEvolution said:
If FFXIV beta doesnt load on my computer is it possible the real game will? I would hate to say i spent $1,400.00 for nothing. I've tried downloading the lates graphics card catalyst 10.8 for window 7 and even downloaded FFXIV again from krizz's website and i still cant get the game to start it continues to close.
Yeah. Because the actual game will have installation disks and everything.

What'd you spend $1.4k on? o-o
 Asura.Meowzma
user: meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-06 04:02:21  
First red patch (bca2a8ae) is 92 bytes...

Blue patch (d96437e6) is 9.52mb.

I've finished downloading but Krizz is zzz'ing. I don't have anywhere to host, unless I use a free one like rapidshare (assuming people are relying on Krizz and still need the new update).
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-06 04:03:04  
For those of you getting timeout errors on the patch:
Keep trying and it'll DL. I had to try 4 times before it worked. :\ So just keep at it.
 Valefor.Lluna
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-06 04:03:15  
ShinkaEvolution said:

is a beta, it has bugs, but if your not able to run even with lower settings, then you should think about an upgrade, should be able to get a good setup with a little over 700$
 Phoenix.Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-09-06 04:04:11  
Valefor.Lluna said:
ShinkaEvolution said:

is a beta, it has bugs, but if your not able to run even with lower settings, then you should think about an upgrade, should be able to get a good setup with a little over 700$
From the sounds of it they already have a up-to-date rig (hence the $1,400), so something else must be the issue.
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-06 04:05:22  
An Asus G73 notebook :( i hope the actual game is able to work. It was between this or a sony vaio 1,200 dollar computer
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-06 04:07:06  
My actual computer was made from scratch. Cost about $700. Runs Beta fairly smoothly. I'm currently using a 9600 GSO which is getting by, but I just purchased a 470 GTX and was told I'm golden with that. Would have gotten a 480, but my tower is too small.
 Valefor.Lluna
By Valefor.Lluna 2010-09-06 04:07:23  
in
First Page 2 3 ... 151 152 153 ... 216 217 218