XIV Open beta August 31st
First Page 2 3 ... 159 160 161 ... 216 217 218
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-06 23:46:14  
For those having problems with the 4.7GB file:

You probably downloaded it directly. You probably didn't use DAP.

If your internet hiccups, it may tell you it's done. It's probably really not.

I highly recommend the direct download only be done with download accelerator plus. Every person I've helped via teamviewer that has had this problem, it was due to a corrupt direct download.
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-09-06 23:49:57  
yes , i had the same problems several times,if it fails downloading without resume, the file looks like it's completely downloaded, but it's not, need to use download accelerator or getright, (any program that can resume downloads)
 Shiva.Ninaa
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Ninaa 2010-09-06 23:55:16  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
For those having problems with the 4.7GB file:

You probably downloaded it directly. You probably didn't use DAP.

If your internet hiccups, it may tell you it's done. It's probably really not.

I highly recommend the direct download only be done with download accelerator plus. Every person I've helped via teamviewer that has had this problem, it was due to a corrupt direct download.

Thank you. I will try this.
 Bismarck.Danz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-09-07 00:07:47  
agan... i got booted to the charator select screen. and yet agan it was wile i was harvesting something... >.>
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-07 00:08:11  
Oh noez, removed again.

Ah well. Mining is fun. I hope all the crafts are this entertaining.
 Asura.Meowzma
サーバ: Asura
user: meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-07 00:13:57  
I should prob reroll on Trabia to join you all; I'm bored on my own... but I'm too lazy to start all over again lol.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-07 00:32:55  
I'm out for the night. Don't have too much fun without me.
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-09-07 00:39:26  
Okay, real quick question, the beta application thing finally opened and I just logged on to my SE account and hit on apply for open beta etc. Don't I need to use the playonline ID somewhere or should I just wait for the key?
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-07 00:40:37  
Asura.Meowzma said:
I should prob reroll on Trabia to join you all; I'm bored on my own... but I'm too lazy to start all over again lol.

Could always go RP :p
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-07 00:42:23  
Siren.Maximillion said:
Okay, real quick question, the beta application thing finally opened and I just logged on to my SE account and hit on apply for open beta etc. Don't I need to use the playonline ID somewhere or should I just wait for the key?

The Application link should force you to sign into your Square Enix account. After which, you re-sign the EULA thing and they'll email you the code (Using the email registered to the account)
By ShinkaEvolution 2010-09-07 00:43:31  
OMG i'm going to melt i was finally able to get to the ffxiv download screen after clicking icon. I went to this website

http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/9977-asus-g73jh-notebook-ffxiv-guide/

thought i'd share it if anyone needs it. The first time i clicked on screen it canceled the boot so i'm trying it again :) hopefully i can get into the game!
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 00:48:27  
I got an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 video card, or some ***. Am I pretty much screwed till next March?
 Phoenix.Ailoki
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-07 01:08:29  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I got an NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 video card, or some ***. Am I pretty much screwed till next March?
Is that integrated?
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-09-07 01:28:27  
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Is that integrated?

I dunno.
By Izey 2010-09-07 01:35:05  
Lakshmi.Galathea said:
Izey said:
Hmmm when ever I go to get a Beta code... it simply sends me to the SE login page... and I try to log in and it wont let me... it just like refreshes the page and leaves me there..... hmmm anyone else having this issue?
I had this issue and it turned out my PW was wrong.

Well my Password isnt wrong... I purposely put it wrong and it shows up "Incorrect user name or Password."
It did work yesterday, but then it kept doing this after I tried to log in later that day.
By Izey 2010-09-07 01:36:38  
Has anyone been able to get a Beta testing registration code in the last 2 days? I haven't been able to and I have been trying since day 1. Always with the "Under maintenance" or un expected error, and now i cant even log into my SE account.
 Ramuh.Tousou
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-09-07 01:48:12  
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Might not be the right card, but:
Quote:
NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100 / 6150 is the name of an integrated graphic of NVIDIA nForce Go 430 MCP for AMD Turion laptops. It does not have own integrated memory but uses the main memory (up tp 128 MB) like the direct competitor Intel GMA 950. Therefore, the gaming performance is mediocre and only suited for old games.
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-07 01:51:36  
I googled it, and the only images I got were pictures of motherboards. I'm thinking it's integrated. If that's the case, you're more than screwed. It'll run entirely based of your RAM. I'm having a hard enough time running this smoothly on a 9600 GSO.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-09-07 02:17:19  
fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu SE for making ffxiv updater torrent based. -.- school blocks torrent and direct download sites T_T i'm screwd
By Izey 2010-09-07 02:22:04  
Izey said:
Lakshmi.Galathea said:
Izey said:
Hmmm when ever I go to get a Beta code... it simply sends me to the SE login page... and I try to log in and it wont let me... it just like refreshes the page and leaves me there..... hmmm anyone else having this issue?
I had this issue and it turned out my PW was wrong.

Well my Password isnt wrong... I purposely put it wrong and it shows up "Incorrect user name or Password."
It did work yesterday, but then it kept doing this after I tried to log in later that day.

I think the link is screwy.....

So I used the link at the beginning of this thread to get a code, which then redirects me to log in to my SE account... and I cant log in....
I go to google... click a link to login to my SE account... and it works....

WTF?!

I can't get a code without going through the link at the bottom of the open Beta test page... soooooo how do I do this?
By Izey 2010-09-07 02:22:53  
Balls.... I finally got in after 500th try, and now it says "Maintenance" again -_-;
 Phoenix.Ailoki
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-09-07 02:24:05  
Izey said:
Balls.... I finally got in after 500th try, and now it says "Maintenance" again -_-;
Game is currently up. Just logged out. Lol
 Asura.Tristean
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-07 02:24:31  
BOMBS

This place better accessible @ retail release

Some other pics of my adventures in Coerth(favorite) zone. I saw hippogryphs, infernal drakes, velociraptors, does, condors, wild hogs, bombs, peistes. I noticed everything was sight aggro not sound aggro though.
By Izey 2010-09-07 02:25:40  
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Izey said:

Well the game is working thats nice.... but I havent been able to even get a Registration code to play it =(

If its my browser or w/e.... anyone wanna volunteer to grab me one? <3
By Izey 2010-09-07 02:26:07  
Izey said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Izey said:

Well the game is working thats nice.... but I havent been able to even get a Registration code to play it =(

If its my browser or w/e.... anyone wanna volunteer to grab me one? <3

this is the link too...

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app
By Izey 2010-09-07 02:28:11  

After I go here:

http://entry.ffxiv.com/na/index.html

It sends me here

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app

And it says "Maintenance"

"the service is currently un available due to maintenance, please try again later."
By Izey 2010-09-07 02:35:42  
Wow just logged in with my brothers account and it works... -_-

I try to log in with mine it either refreshes the page or sends it to the "Maintenance" page -_-;
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-07 02:42:23  
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Asura.Meowzma said:

Could always go RP :p

I don't have the imagination to support that, lol. Took me like 4 hours just to think of "Porkn Beans" >.>
 Asura.Meowzma
By Asura.Meowzma 2010-09-07 02:51:22  
Siren.Maximillion said:

https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account

Left hand menu, 3rd down "Services and Options", there should be a link to "add service", you should then get a button to add XIV, this will then ask you to enter your key.

The only place you need your POL usedname (the ABCD1234 thing), is to link your SE account with your POL account.

POL is pretty much discontinued now, so it's not used in XIV.
By Kittyanna 2010-09-07 03:31:06  
So I heard through the grapevine that this was a good place to talk about FFXIV and meet friends to play with on this new adventure. I just need to wait for my barely good enough graphics card to arrive to I can join in the beta fun times. Is it good?
First Page 2 3 ... 159 160 161 ... 216 217 218