Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » XIV Open beta August 31st
XIV Open beta August 31st
First Page 2 3 ... 181 182 183 ... 216 217 218
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 19:52:32  
ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there goes my mouse patcher again.
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-09 19:53:50  
new patch and servers down yeah us
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-09 19:54:04  
NVm my patches are actually DLing from SE...
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-09 19:54:59  
I use an Xbox remote. It works so much better lol. At least for me.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-09 19:59:20  
All you pugs on Trabia better appreciate what I'm doing to get to where I can make a newer/better weapon <_<

Also, wondering if I might be able to make these instead of the bronze ones.. Both use the same leather, so maybe I can make these instead..

http://ffxiv.zam.com/en/item.html?ffxivitem=4020009
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-09 20:03:09  
Pandemonium.Kajidourden said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Trabia's gay, Lindblum ftw. Regent Cid was a *** Oglop.

This. Only reason i didn't choose Lindblum was the large amount of people on it lol.

Yah, if the FFIX reference was Alexandria, I wouldn't have signed for it, but when I popped on Lindblum, it was just 1chocobo full so far, so I didn't also have to worry about population. Now it's looks more like the streets of Mexico City on a rainy day. (Super crowded cause that's the only way for them to get clean water hardy har har!)

New patch still didn't seem to fix memory leaks, I just ran into it on the title screen. It's hard to detect there cause frames don't really drop, but thanks to good old Shitty Athlon X2 4200+, which lights up to 100% flatline, I can always tell before problems actually manifest... >< Just when I was waiting to go do a Skull Valley Guildleve for some sweet Chainmails dawg.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-09 20:06:25  
Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma said:
Every time I get an APPCRASH, everyone but me can login right away afterwards. Every single time I have to wait approximately 10-15 minutes before I can get on again. I've pretty much narrowed down the problem to my character staying in game, but the game won't kick it out for at least 10-15 minutes. It manifests itself as this error message every time I try to log back in before the game kicks my character out:

I'm not really sure what could be causing this. The server is defnitely up because my friends are still on. Anyone having similar issues?
Im getting this as well getting soooooooooooooooo sick of this its always something with 14 and me not being able to log in -_-
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:08:04  
I'm hoping for a fix to the absurd enemy regen bug that's been happening. Failing a leve because an enemy runs away and regains all his HP is infuriating.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-09 20:08:58  
Flionheart said:
I'm hoping for a fix to the absurd enemy regen bug that's been happening. Failing a leve because an enemy runs away and regains all his HP is infuriating.

Yah, what the *** is up with that... I died to 6 Puks cause of that ***, Run away, regen 90% Backflip, repeat for 20mins. I just Heavy-Thrust and bolt if I see it happen now.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-09 20:09:14  
Flionheart said:

<_< yeah, especially when it's padfoots and it's my leve.
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:10:51  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Flionheart said:

Yah, what the *** is up with that... I died to 6 Puks cause of that ***, Run away, regen 90% Backflip, repeat for 20mins. I just Heavy-Thrust and bolt if I see it happen now.

It happened when me and Kowen were duoing a sheep for fun, it ended up killing him because he regained full HP and my provoke seemed to have no effect >.>

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Flionheart said:

The amount of imps made me want to die.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-09 20:12:19  
Flionheart said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Flionheart said:

It happened when me and Kowen were duoing a sheep for fun, it ended up killing him because he regained full HP and my provoke seemed to have no effect >.>

Flionheart said:

The amount of imps made me want to die.

Lol, wasn't it like all but 1-2 of my leves that were imps?
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-09-09 20:13:03  
i had a Leve where the mob ran and i said "Hey cool i can kill more marmots" when he ran to the spot Moles spawned
By Flionheart 2010-09-09 20:14:13  
Yep, and 1 of those had magic humes that regain all HP after moving a few feet.

I'm really going to take it easy over the next few weeks though, I don't want to get burned out so quick on XIV. I'm levelling thau now and Conjurer for a change of pace.
 Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Shirasoma
By Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma 2010-09-09 20:16:53  
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
Every time I get an APPCRASH, everyone but me can login right away afterwards. Every single time I have to wait approximately 10-15 minutes before I can get on again. I've pretty much narrowed down the problem to my character staying in game, but the game won't kick it out for at least 10-15 minutes. It manifests itself as this error message every time I try to log back in before the game kicks my character out:

I'm not really sure what could be causing this. The server is defnitely up because my friends are still on. Anyone having similar issues?
Im getting this as well getting soooooooooooooooo sick of this its always something with 14 and me not being able to log in -_-

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. Even more-so that everyone I know in-game isn't affected by it. No idea if I should assume it's a server side thing, or what. Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem though.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-09 20:17:22  
Flionheart said:
Yep, and 1 of those had magic humes that regain all HP after moving a few feet.

I'm really going to take it easy over the next few weeks though, I don't want to get burned out so quick on XIV. I'm levelling thau now and Conjurer for a change of pace.
I just wanna get through these last few levels of leather so I can chill, just go have fun. I have OCD among other problems <_< once I decide to do something, I can't stop til I do it.
 Bismarck.Rellz
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 20:18:27  
All you pugs on Trabia better appreciate what I'm doing to get to where I can make a newer/better weapon <_<

Also, wondering if I might be able to make these instead of the bronze ones.. Both use the same leather, so maybe I can make these instead..

u gotta hook me up with one of those :) beats the weathered crap i got
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-09 20:18:39  
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. Even more-so that everyone I know in-game isn't affected by it. No idea if I should assume it's a server side thing, or what. Good to know I'm not the only one with this problem though.

what server are you on? Trabia here
By Darkwizard 2010-09-09 20:22:21  

Bronze Knuckles seem to have higher starts. But on other hand one is lvl 9 and other is lvl 13
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 20:23:10  
Darkwizard said:

Bronze Knuckles seem to have higher starts. But on other hand one is lvl 9 and other is lvl 13
eh no one seems to be able to make the bronze knuckles. anything thats better then the starting PUG weapon will do for me lol
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-09 20:23:26  
I think all level 10 leves have it to where the last mob runs away and spawns a new set of mobs to kill.
 Bismarck.Rellz
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-09-09 20:25:14  
Asura.Tristean said:
I think all level 10 leves have it to where the last mob runs away and spawns a new set of mobs to kill.
lol first time i did a lv10 leve and it ran i almost had it dead from seismic shock (i was on pug) i didnt expect for 2 more mobs to pop and i was at like half health and im like oh ***when the mobs popped and i died :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma
By Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma 2010-09-09 20:29:17  
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
I'm on Wutai. So as of right now it seems like it's not server specific.
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-09 20:32:13  
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

Seems so... :(
Well i was able to get on last night and that was it -_-
 Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma
By Quetzalcoatl.Shirasoma 2010-09-09 20:37:50  
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

I definitely hope something comes up to alleviate this before release D:
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-09 20:49:22  
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

I definitely hope something comes up to alleviate this before release D:
for real lol but i think for now ima stick with 11 yeah the random all day maints back in the day were annoying but they don't seem to happen nowadays I personally don't feel like putting up with that again and judging from the closed and open beta I don't think its gonna be fixed by launch. So XI til at least next year maybe the RMT will focus on XIV I already saw one spamming over and over at camp beard rock last night lol
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-09 20:53:07  
One was spamming in Ul'dah and was annoying the heck outta me. I <3 /blist. He popped my blist cherry on ffxiv. It was so nice...
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-09-09 20:54:35  
Where is our lord Krizz?
 Lakshmi.Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-09-09 20:55:13  
Asura.Tristean said:
One was spamming in Ul'dah and was annoying the heck outta me. I <3 /blist. He popped my blist cherry on ffxiv. It was so nice...

lol same here I mean there was no downtime in the spamming like in XI maybe a 20 secs delay it was right after another and yes <3 blist lol
 Fairy.Victoire
サーバ: Fairy
user: Alexandre
By Fairy.Victoire 2010-09-09 20:56:39  
Where is our Cliff with our new magical mouse patch. He's my hero.
First Page 2 3 ... 181 182 183 ... 216 217 218