Titan.Eiryn
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 09:54:14  
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Titan.Eiryn said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Had mine pre-ordered for a month and turns out, I don't have the money for it. So much for my Hermes Sandles. -_______-; Have fun, don't know when I'll be joining you.

Hermes sandals are for people that play ff11 and ff14, so if you have accounts on both you will get them even if your start time is delayed.
What was the pre-order bonus then? Onion Helm is a CE bonus, right?

Onion helm is for CE
The exp goggles are for standard
Hermes sandals are for FF11 players

Not sure what other ones are out there. Wasn't there something you get for buying FF13 too?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 09:55:28  
Titan.Eiryn said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Titan.Eiryn said:
Phoenix.Ailoki said:
Had mine pre-ordered for a month and turns out, I don't have the money for it. So much for my Hermes Sandles. -_______-; Have fun, don't know when I'll be joining you.

Hermes sandals are for people that play ff11 and ff14, so if you have accounts on both you will get them even if your start time is delayed.
What was the pre-order bonus then? Onion Helm is a CE bonus, right?

Onion helm is for CE
The exp goggles are for standard
Hermes sandals are for FF11 players

Not sure what other ones are out there. Wasn't there something you get for buying FF13 too?

Asuran Armguards, they're for crafters.
 Titan.Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 09:56:51  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Titan.Eiryn said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

I'm actually 80 miles away from my house, but my wife will be there to get mine. I won't be home until this afternoon (hence my installing remotely).

I installed the .patch files, saw the folder I need to put the file in in your notes, but cannot find the folder. Am I missing a step for installing remotely?

Oh duh, I was looking in the beta folders. Bah, don't have the main client folders and junk. Oh well, at least I have the files ready for when the UPS guy finally gets here! Wish you could GPS track them too, lol.
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 09:57:47  
Yeah, I installed with the ISO I downloaded. Got SSs of the process, just gotta put the guide together now.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 09:59:19  
Was anyone able to put the code through for the Right of Passage thing, granted I know it's just a shitty piece of paper, but I want it, I paid for it.

I keep getting a "This code is invalid error" or a microsoft server error (lolmicroshit)

DO I have to wait or should it work now?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 10:00:15  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Was anyone able to put the code through for the Right of Passage thing, granted I know it's just a shitty piece of paper, but I want it, I paid for it.

I keep getting a "This code is invalid error" or a microsoft server error (lolmicroshit)

refresh my memory on what the right of passage thing is
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 10:01:19  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

"Travel in Eorzea with the proper credentials by obtaining an official FINAL FANTASY XIV Right of passage certificate. Each certificalte is fully personalized and stamped with it's own unique serial number"

AKA: A piece of paper.
 Titan.Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 10:01:29  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Yeah, I installed with the ISO I downloaded. Got SSs of the process, just gotta put the guide together now.

Gotta say Krizz, you have really been awesome to the FF community with all this. Just wanted to put a thank you out there.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-22 10:01:44  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Your FFXIV "Birth Certificate".

Just a fancy piece of paper that has your Basic info stuck on it.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 10:02:10  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Your FFXIV "Birth Certificate".

Just a fancy piece of paper that has your Basic info stuck on it.

Maybe I have to make my char first?
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 10:04:19  
Maybe I have to make my char first?
Worth a shot.

Titan.Eiryn said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Gotta say Krizz, you have really been awesome to the FF community with all this. Just wanted to put a thank you out there.
Thank you and no problem.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 10:05:45  
Put the patch files in the folder, updating now!
 Leviathan.Yokhai
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-22 10:25:00  
ShiniXIV said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
ShiniXIV said:
Not sure if anyone mentioned it already - We don't get the other pre-order bonus item with the CE version as some people suspected, only the onion helm :/
No tumbler (mug thing)?

I saw something about it in the other thread, but wasn't sure if it was confirmed.

I meant the ingame bonus items. Flion said we would get the onion helm and the goggles from the standard edition pre-orders, but we don't. Might need to pre-order the standard one now too... >_>

And I heard USA doesn't get the mug. Sorry guys! If its any consolation, its really small, and says made in china on the bottom. The brown leather like part (with the ff logo) on it slides up and down really easily too so can come off without much effort, so I wouldn't call it a high quality collector item. Still cool though and I understand some of you guys being irritated at not getting it.

You can't get both....they have already said the goggles will only help to a certain extent.....the onion helm is the better options because it will always work
 Titan.Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 10:27:03  
Leviathan.Yokhai said:

You can't get both....they have already said the goggles will only help to a certain extent.....the onion helm is the better options because it will always work

Thank you for that, I forgot that they mentioned that fact. Makes me feel better now about getting the CE over the standard.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-22 10:28:12  
Titan.Eiryn said:
Leviathan.Yokhai said:

Thank you for that, I forgot that they mentioned that fact. Makes me feel better now about getting the CE over the standard.

yeah its the new nin 2hr macro for everyone, oh im about to die...ONION HELM I CHOOSE YOU!!!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 10:29:53  
Blah this sucks :< I'm. Having to sit my *** out in the front room with not a damn thing to do but stare at the street waiting on the ups guy..
 Ramuh.Mairah
user: Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-22 10:31:00  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Blah this sucks :< I'm. Having to sit my *** out in the front room with not a damn thing to do but stare at the street waiting on the ups guy..

This will be me soon. I'm trying to kill time till I go eat with Tou. Then I'm gunna do laundry till they show up.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-22 10:34:00  

make me a sammich
 Ramuh.Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-22 10:36:16  
Leviathan.Yokhai said:

make me a sammich

NO U
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-22 10:38:45  
Usually thers someone out here to pick up packages and such but they had to go to the doctor so I don't even get to mess around on my PC while I wait =/ too afraid I won't hear the truck coming and they'll assume no one is home and leave with my game..

And no, I ain't no damn woman, make your own sammich
 Leviathan.Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-22 10:44:20  
Im not sexists, anyone can make a good sammich...

My GF is picking up my copy from gamestop so i will have it after flag football tonight
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 10:45:38  

Pictured: Me, Onion Helm (goofy looking, but meh) and Asuran Armguards (they look nice!)
 Ramuh.Mairah
By Ramuh.Mairah 2010-09-22 10:46:17  

Pictured: Me, Onion Helm (goofy looking, but meh) and Asuran Armguards (they look nice!)

dems arm guards are sexy.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-22 10:46:20  
looooool @ your char
 Titan.Eiryn
By Titan.Eiryn 2010-09-22 10:47:48  

I wonder if you have to be wearing it when you die. Can you equip it after you die but before you return? I hope you can and still receive the effect cuz that helm is just goofy looking, lol.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 10:48:03  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
looooool @ your char

I'll probably end up deleting him a few times, I guess I can live with the name since I think most people that I will be playing with are friends from my server so :)

he looks better without the helm lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-09-22 10:48:42  
Impressions: game runs SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER then beta, no lag at all!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-09-22 10:49:20  
wait, so i get 3 new items? cause i have ff11,13, and 14. i is confused
First Page 2 3 ... 209 210 211 ... 216 217 218