Game: FFXI
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-08-30 14:15:07  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Midgardsormr.Renala said:
Zekko said:
Yes :< By cilent i mean Final Fansty XIV beta version. Cilent is just easier to write :p

-Insert big 'FUUUUUUUU' face here.- Great, mneans I likely won't be able to run it at all with this comp..
Did you try the beta and couldn't play or are you going off of the benchmark?

Um.. I tried the beta when it was closed still, and also the benchmark. Neither even OPEN. they crash before they open, and now that means no patches which means no open beta for me. ^^;
Well that sucks. They should at least OPEN even if you don't have the hardware to play the game.

I think there trying to keep out there tale-tell excuse of 'this is limiting us' so there keeping the bar high. Oh well, I won't be able to reserve my name is about all that that'll do, well at least not on launch XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-08-30 15:54:44  
Is there any way to download the beta client yet if you're not a tester?
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 15:57:11  
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Yus, do you need a link?
 Shiva.Kilkus
user: kilkus
By Shiva.Kilkus 2010-08-30 15:59:31  
I'd love to try it o.O
 Bismarck.Ephraim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ephraim
By Bismarck.Ephraim 2010-08-30 16:23:30  
I scrolled through but didn't see an answer to my question, so is there a way for folks who didnt get into the closed beta to get into the open beta? and if so how?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:24:10  
Bismarck.Ephraim said:
I scrolled through but didn't see an answer to my question, so is there a way for folks who didnt get into the closed beta to get into the open beta? and if so how?

Wait until it goes live tomorrow, Log-in with your SE account.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-30 16:25:22  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ephraim said:

Think it'll be that simple? Don't think you'll have to have a key ?
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:25:41  
Bartimaeus said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ephraim said:

Wait until the server explodes with too many connection requests*. :P

Quiet you smelly anon!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:26:19  
Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ephraim said:

I'm doubting it. Keys are kind of pointless if everyone is allowed to join. I heard the only people allowed to access to the beta forums are people with keys, though.
 Asura.Serano
サーバ: Asura
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-08-30 16:27:26  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Yus, do you need a link?
pwzzzzzz
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-30 16:28:10  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ephraim said:

I'm doubting it. Keys are kind of pointless if everyone is allowed to join. I heard the only people allowed to access to the beta forums are people with keys, though.

That would be kind of stupid wouldn't it? Allow everyone to the forum so they can all complain and *** and be a nuisance....
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:29:25  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ephraim said:

That would be kind of stupid wouldn't it? Allow everyone to the forum so they can all complain and *** and be a nuisance....

I think if everyone has access to the beta forums, they'll be hit really hard. I think this is pretty much a demo to those of us without a key, and more of a test to those with a key.
 Bismarck.Ephraim
user: Ephraim
By Bismarck.Ephraim 2010-08-30 16:32:19  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Bismarck.Ephraim said:

Login to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account ? or login https://dev-na.ffxiv.com/ ?
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-30 16:32:26  
They closed the feedback portion of the forum only the General discussion is open now. They don't pay attention to that part of the forum.

I don't know what yall talking about with Keys. Just log in with your Square-Enix stuff Or maybe they will announce something on the day itself.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:32:54  
https://dev-na.ffxiv.com/

I'd presume. Come back here tomorrow, I'll update it this as soon as I know for sure.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2010-08-30 16:37:14  
No confirmed time that it's going live is there?

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 16:37:38  
No confirmed time that it's going live is there?

19:00 PDT
 Bismarck.Danz
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-30 17:06:10  
Leviathan. said:

Noticed this yesterday, seems you will have to get a key for the Open Beta, now the question is, will there be a limited amount of keys given out before they stop or is it going to be a free for all.

not so open then is it? i wanted to participate in closed alpha and beta but SE has something against me obviously. got a message saying those who weren't selected will not revive email on the situation... i never revived an email or invitation. only because SE has there favorites. like publishers of gaming mags and people who have connections. or is affiliated with SE. or just got lucky. however. i heard about "open beta" and figured they would allow anyone... or at least anyone with a SE account. try out... then i find that you need a key. most likely its going to be them picking and choosing who they want again. and completely ignores the fact its called "open" beta... and will basically be closed bata 2.0...

anybody know how you get the keys? i have the client downloader and know where to go to add it an everything. just not shore how to go about getting the key
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:10:08  
Bismarck.Danz said:
Leviathan. said:

Noticed this yesterday, seems you will have to get a key for the Open Beta, now the question is, will there be a limited amount of keys given out before they stop or is it going to be a free for all.

not so open then is it? i wanted to participate in closed alpha and beta but SE has something against me obviously. got a message saying those who weren't selected will not revive email on the situation... i never revived an email or invitation. only because SE has there favorites. like publishers of gaming mags and people who have connections. or is affiliated with SE. or just got lucky. however. i heard about "open beta" and figured they would allow anyone... or at least anyone with a SE account. try out... then i find that you need a key. most likely its going to be them picking and choosing who they want again. and completely ignores the fact its called "open" beta... and will basically be closed bata 2.0...

anybody know how you get the keys? i have the client downloader and know where to go to add it an everything. just not shore how to go about getting the key

You're not going to need a key. They've already advertised the fact that the Beta is completely open.
 Bismarck.Danz
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-08-30 17:21:08  
sweet niblets! :D
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:23:30  
Bismarck.Danz said:
sweet niblets! :D

^^

Well I'm going to head to bed now, as soon as I know information on the beta I'll post it here.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-08-30 17:24:16  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Yus, do you need a link?
Yes, please.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:31:09  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Yus, do you need a link?
Yes, please.

kk sent. I've got the proper torrent downloading now, it's about 1.23 Gb, I believe it's the correct one lol.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-30 17:33:26  
the SE download thing is utter BS torrent is the way to go.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-08-30 17:34:19  
Ramuh.Thunderz said:
the SE download thing is utter BS torrent is the way to go.

It seemed it lol. I've got terrible internet so I've wanted to get this ready for open beta time.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-08-30 17:37:55  
I tried it when I got invited in the closed beta and I was going nowhere with it for a good 4hrs then I got a torrent link and got it done in 1hr flat

By Zekko 2010-08-30 17:40:25  

New Yuhtunga/Yhoater found it XD
First Page 2 3 4 ... 216 217 218