users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Player warning(s): Ardon & Topic
Player warning(s): Ardon & Topic
First Page 2 3
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 18:48:26  
People ask for detail so this is as good as it gets.

Background: Area~Xarcabard, VNM T2 killing.
I'm on summoner trying to find Feuerunke to take it to the Tree kite area. I /sea'd the area and it was me and 2 level 55's. I went to the Camp to see if it was close, no dice. Took me 15min to find it next to the Castle... I carby pulled (successfully) it to the tree camp, which there are 2 Redmages Ardon and Topic. They were just in the camp not fighting. I started to fight the Flesh with 2 friends in the area to help me(at OP at this time). Ardon sighs when I get there, and they reposition themselves in front of me to slow me down. That wasn't a big bother, but as soon as my pup friend gets there they spawn the skeleton, i said in /say you can't wait 10min for me to kill this? (cuz pup rapes this thing in like 7 nukes). They continue to kite it same area...
If you don't know the skeleton casts T4 magic and -aga3. And VNM's AOE everyone around reguardless. So they were getting hit by Feuerunke's Slowga2 and a few min in (Feuerunke is @ 75%) and their skele casts Firaga3, Topic was standing right next to me and it hit us both. It killed me, despawning Feuerunke.
They shortly died to their VNM too... twice...

So, coulda waited 10min, but got impenitent, MPK'd me and themselves twice.

My first player warning but this is against TOS unlike "sucking at a job" GM called responded in 3min (worldrecord) doubt they'll do anything.

Edit: SS

[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-08-31 18:53:38  
Situational Awareness {Do They Need It?} wwwww

"*** you guys I pay 14$ a month ima pop what i want when i want!!!11"

Ardon and Topic are defeated by stupidity. XD
[+]
 Alexander.Temaruma
サーバ: Alexander
user: Temarumaz
By Alexander.Temaruma 2010-08-31 18:54:46  
Anyone else read it as Hardon topic?
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-08-31 18:56:21  
Alexander.Temaruma said:
Anyone else read it as Hardon topic?

Freud says ur gay:p XD j/k
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 18:58:13  
As RDM the skele is easy, iono how wipe x2.
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-31 18:58:16  
Oh man somebody *** me over on the internet. Realizing that I am completely helpess and powerless I'm going to make a thread because that will show them. Oh yes I'm going to piss and moan and complain and ruin the rest of my day because of their actions. I'm well aware of how futile and pointless this is but just wasting my own time makes me feel superior to them. My revenge will be complete.
[+]
 Unicorn.Jewkitten
By Unicorn.Jewkitten 2010-08-31 19:03:44  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Oh man somebody *** me over on the internet. Realizing that I am completely helpess and powerless I'm going to make a thread because that will show them. Oh yes I'm going to piss and moan and complain and ruin the rest of my day because of their actions. I'm well aware of how futile and pointless this is but just wasting my own time makes me feel superior to them. My revenge will be complete.

You must be a Christian and believe in "turning the other cheek" XD

Because OP gave a PLAYER warning to give ppl a heads up about impatient tools.

Things being online does not give a free license to be a douchebag nor does things being online mean ppl should turn a blind eye to ppl being ***.

If you want to jump down a PLAYERS throat for giving a PLAYER warning and imply he is a immature loser, go right ahead.

But please look in the mirror first^^
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-31 19:03:56  
ardon is in gekkogo what did you expect lol

that linkshell has a bunch of people that do ***like this all the time and nex admitted that they bot
[+]
 Bismarck.Tuvae
user: Tuv
By Bismarck.Tuvae 2010-08-31 19:04:45  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
i think its more too warn other players to look out for them if they see them... not for some kind of self satisfaction.
[+]
 Unicorn.Kaomii
user: Kaomii
By Unicorn.Kaomii 2010-08-31 19:07:23  
"Who's Topic?"

"The name of the guy being warned about."

"What's the name of the guy being warned about?"

"Topic!"

Sorry, first thing to come to mind. XD Abbot and Castello ftw.

~*~

I don't think this type of action deserves a player warning simply because it happens too often when it comes to a pinning spot of any type. The other day, I saw Mangey-Tailed Marvin and Brooder being pinned against the same wall in Abyssea - La Theine.

Sure, it might be considered griefing if those people spawned the skeleton with the intent of MPKing you, but the fact that they MPK'd themselves at the same time just shows that they aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.

On the other hand, a GM call that was responded to in 3 minutes? That's pretty impressive. XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 19:07:34  
He's just a 4chan troll dont mind the idiot
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-31 19:08:08  
Bismarck.Tuvae said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
i think its more too warn other players to look out for them if they see them... not for some kind of self satisfaction.

most people who were originally from seraph know that krew/gekkogo linkshell members are a bunch of douche-bags and they like their lol ace helm
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 19:12:27  
I might of caused my self this, I puled that skele from the OP to the kite area to begin with. I died but it was just to see how easy SMN can pull a monster with Flee, that depops easy, to a far camp.

It worked...... against me... they couldn't have made that pull ;
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-08-31 19:21:44  
I've known Ardon for a long time...few years atleast and I'm surprised he did this. Its been ages since I spoke to him however. For all I know he may have sold the account to someone else. I find it hard to believe that the same person would do this.
 Fairy.Basilo
サーバ: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-08-31 19:32:43  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

STFU gimp, youre the one with the superiority complex and yes I called you a gimp :D .
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 19:33:59  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Fake and gay (if you get that ref)
[+]
 Ramuh.Guffy
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Guffy
By Ramuh.Guffy 2010-08-31 19:37:29  
Phoenix.Excelior said:

I think you did to him.. exactly what you were bitching about him doing? Congrats.
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-08-31 20:01:31  
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

HEY! STEALER! >:/ My commenting priveleges are taken away. lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 20:04:40  
Siren.Maximillion said:
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Are you tring to be a FFXIah meme?
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-08-31 20:05:57  
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
Siren.Maximillion said:
Bismarck.Rinomaru said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Are you tring to be a FFXIah meme?

I wouldn't stoop that low.....not yet.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2010-08-31 20:06:57  
I just like ur avi... Gir 4tfw
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-08-31 21:06:03  
Ramuh.Guffy said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
I think you did to him.. exactly what you were bitching about him doing? Congrats.

Not really cause as soon as I typed it I didn't give a ***. The player warning is stupid, the people he is posting against are just idiots not horrible people. I just think its silly to do any of this.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-31 21:22:53  
Unicorn.Kaomii said:
"Who's Topic?"

"The name of the guy being warned about."

"What's the name of the guy being warned about?"

"Topic!"

Sorry, first thing to come to mind. XD Abbot and Castello ftw.

this comment has not been given the credit it deserves
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnumatic
By Bismarck.Magnumatic 2010-08-31 21:29:04  
Unicorn.Kaomii said:
"Who's Topic?" "The name of the guy being warned about." "What's the name of the guy being warned about?" "Topic!" Sorry, first thing to come to mind. XD Abbot and Castello ftw. ~*~ I don't think this type of action deserves a player warning simply because it happens too often when it comes to a pinning spot of any type. The other day, I saw Mangey-Tailed Marvin and Brooder being pinned against the same wall in Abyssea - La Theine. Sure, it might be considered griefing if those people spawned the skeleton with the intent of MPKing you, but the fact that they MPK'd themselves at the same time just shows that they aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer. On the other hand, a GM call that was responded to in 3 minutes? That's pretty impressive. XD

ZOMG This reminds of the animaniacs >< Listening to these 2 squirrels arguing over who the band is that is playing when the name of the band is "The Who" is EPIC lool

[+]
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2010-08-31 22:53:43  
So, two players grief the OP using movement blocking and MPK tactics, and thus, appropriately, the OP posts a factual warning about the offending players .... and people here step up to defend the offenders and/or give the OP a hard time?

*head desk*

It's a warning post. It's information, from a reliable source. Take it, or leave it, but spare us your dimwitted commentary on the "appropriateness" of the warning thread.
[+]
By darkmaffxi 2010-08-31 22:57:58  
Mag why did Bulleta give you her account and why did she quit?
 Bismarck.Sanchez
user: Sanchez1
By Bismarck.Sanchez 2010-08-31 23:18:09  
Ok, so from what I understand, you pulled your pop to an area that they were in. From your information, they popped their VNM, which just so happened to be in the area that you pulled yours to. Granted, they died on their own accord, but, you pulled your VNM to where they were at, trying to pop their own, which casts -aga's that can affect you. Perhaps they were in over their heads and did not realize it, but they did pop their VNM, which was in an area you pulled yours to.

From the info in your OP, it does not look like they pulled their NM on top of you.

Bottom line, it sounds like you killed yourself, pulling your VNM on top of where they popped theirs.

From what I have gathered here, this looks like a big misunderstanding, and is IMHO not really worthy of a player warning.
 Bismarck.Ondara
By Bismarck.Ondara 2010-09-01 01:53:46  
Bismarck.Magnumatic said:
ZOMG This reminds of the animaniacs >< Listening to these 2 squirrels arguing over who the band is that is playing when the name of the band is "The Who" is EPIC lool

LOL mag

but uhh yeah, @ OP, sounds like you pulled your VNM onto them... and youre mad that you all died...
did it ever occur to you to not camp there when you saw them there? justcurious
First Page 2 3