日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Zha'Go's Barbut {Do you need it?}
Zha'Go's Barbut {Do you need it?}
 Phoenix.Lithical
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-06 10:55:38  
I farmed a SCNM set that I am looking for a competent linkshell to take off my hands. I want the stone mufflers, that's all. Everything else is yours, I want nothing for giving you the set, etc. If no mufflers drop, I'll just farm another set. If your linkshell is interested hit me up ingame or PM me on here. Don't bother with the "We'll sell you the muffers for X million" offers.

I know this sounds like a longshot but the set is already farmed so may as well try posting this...

Edit: Farming another set to make this more worthwhile to both you and me. Two chances for hat for you, maybe one for mufflers. Two chances for mufflers for me. If I get drop first time your shell can still have the other set, I see no point in me holding it.
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-09-06 11:00:00  
How hard was farming the set? I may attempt the La vaule set of 8
 Phoenix.Lithical
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-06 11:04:16  
(I shouldn't say this)
All of Beadeaux {S} can be soloed by an RDM/NIN, with varying amounts of luck (luck only applies to the pulls) and skill. Half the solos are doable by a mentally challenged 5-year old, only a couple actually require concentration. Farmed half my set myself then brought a SMN friend to speed up other half in return for a gil drop. But I really didn't need him. I haven't attempted any La Vaule ones but I know someone who did some of them RDM/NIN with his gf on SMN to speed them up. Not sure if he farmed his whole La Vaule set that way or not.

Edit: What I meant by the La Vaule part was that they don't seem hard with a competent tank.
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-09-06 11:08:32  
Ok thanks alot, im not even 75 but it seems i can do it with a couple of friends :)
 Phoenix.Elaenia
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-06 22:57:26  
Can't say I know from personal experience, but I've done a couple of the La Vaule NMs on BST and I've seen RDMs in there soloing the various NMs along with other people telling me they've done it. They always fought them in the river, keeping DoTs up and letting the NMs deaggro in the water and start walking back so they always had kiting room. BSTs and SMNs are definitely a good way to speed the fight up too.
[+]