フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » why post your irl pics? ~_~
why post your irl pics? ~_~
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-09-08 10:31:57  
Zanno, I just see you as "House", b.c everytime I watch House, I say.. Hey Look.. It's ZANNO!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Look how Zanno is being such a crass SOB today on his show?

LOL
 Carbuncle.Zanno
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 10:36:18  
Caitsith.Neonracer said:
Zanno, I just see you as "House", b.c everytime I watch House, I say.. Hey Look.. It's ZANNO!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!

Look how Zanno is being such a crass SOB today on his show?

LOL

<3 House!

btw I think a new season is starting up soon!
 Cerberus.Nostylin
サーバ: Cerberus
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-09-08 10:38:14  
their really isn't a good answer to this and its always in debate.

I figure the hardcore fans don't and do want pics uploaded.

the average player doesn't care and figures... Oh cool I can upload pics...

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-08 10:39:44  
you would think by now people wouldn't care if a person posts their real pic. You'd think people would like to know who the *** they're talking to and for that they would have a face to put with the name.

But then again, people are idiots.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 10:52:29  
exception would be pics like this
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-08 10:55:07  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
exception would be pics like this
I got something they can use their mouths on
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 10:59:01  
Leviathan.Remoraforever said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Xandor said:
blahblahblah QQ blah
Well idk if you read what the OP said, but they are talking about "posting" pics, and if im "desperate for attention" because i have my pic as my avatar, then everybody else is lol.

/lookingatyouspence

theres literally NO difference, YOU put your pic on a website where you say it isnt needed or wanted yet you talk ***on everyone else who does

I hate you

U mad cause u ugly
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-08 11:01:52  
They're ugly because they think you have a crap personality?

Niiiiiiice!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 11:02:28  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Xandor said:
blahblahblah QQ blah
Well idk if you read what the OP said, but they are talking about "posting" pics, and if im "desperate for attention" because i have my pic as my avatar, then everybody else is lol.

/lookingatyouspence

theres literally NO difference, YOU put your pic on a website where you say it isnt needed or wanted yet you talk ***on everyone else who does

I hate you

U mad cause u ugly

So by your logic, everyone who dont post pictures of themselves are ugly, and everyone that does should be flamed?

btw, can you answer on how its attentionwhoring to have your r/l pic tucked away on your profile where no one has to see it unless they wanna see it, but having r/l pic as avatar is not?
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:02:45  
Sylph.Spency said:

Niiiiiiice!
lol have you seen remoraforever? im serious, hes ugly
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:03:09  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Xandor said:
blahblahblah QQ blah

/lookingatyouspence

I hate you

U mad cause u ugly

So by your logic, everyone who dont post pictures of themselves are ugly, and everyone that does should be flamed?

btw, can you answer on how its attentionwhoring to have your r/l pic tucked away on your profile where no one has to see it unless they wanna see it, but having r/l pic as avatar is not?
he has a pic~
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-08 11:06:06  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Niiiiiiice!

What does his looks have to do with what he's saying <.>

Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:06:45  
Sylph.Spency said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Niiiiiiice!

What does his looks have to do with what he's saying <.>

im trollin yo...
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:07:14  
and he hates me cause his friend started ***with me
 Sylph.Spency
By Sylph.Spency 2010-09-08 11:08:10  
Oh, okay, that makes it cool.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 11:08:24  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

he has a pic~

Xandor don't, I'm pretty sure you said he must be ugly because he hasnt posted his r/l pic.

And you didn't answer the question.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-08 11:10:29  
by her logic I must be one ugly ***...

but then again she's a chick, so her "logic" is kaput.
[+]
By Kailana 2010-09-08 11:12:39  
Phoenix.Elaenia said:
like seriously? what's the point?

one person posts their irl pic and then someone has to be like "OH YEAH? WELL HERE'S A PICTURE OF ME TOO" and then pics like this get submitted afterwards, like they're trying to one up the first pic poster.
are you really that desperate for attention? i mean, we get it, you're adorable but when the irl pic spam starts it gets to be a bit annoying. can't all you cats just get along instead of fighting over who's cuter than who?

Personally, I just like to know the face behind the FFXI character. I mean, if I'm going to be playing an MMO it's obvious I'm there for human interaction, right?
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:15:10  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

he has a pic~

Xandor don't, I'm pretty sure you said he must be ugly because he hasnt posted his r/l pic.

well he probably is. and ok, 1 is enough in my opinion. and how am i attenion whoring if this pic is my avatar? so everyone else who has their pic as their avatar is attention whoring is what youre saying right? at least i dont change it everyday like cesil used to do, thats attention whoring.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 11:18:43  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

he has a pic~

well he probably is. and ok, 1 is enough in my opinion. and how am i attenion whoring if this pic is my avatar? so everyone else who has their pic as their avatar is attention whoring is what youre saying right? at least i dont change it everyday like cesil used to do, thats attention whoring.

I'm not calling out anyone to be an attention ***. You are the one having problem with people posting their r/l pic, because it's in your opinion attention whoring. I'm just asking how it is attention whoring to have your r/l pics on your own profile page who no one have to check, while having your r/l pic as an avatar and not give people a choice if they wanna see your face or not isn't.

Edit: I have 2 r/l pics of myself on my profile, am I attention whoring because of that?
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:20:33  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

he has a pic~

I'm not calling out anyone to be an attention ***. You are the one having problem with people posting their r/l pic, because it's in your opinion attention whoring. I'm just asking how it is attention whoring to have your r/l pics on your own profile page who no one have to check, while having your r/l pic as an avatar and not give people a choice if they wanna see your face or not isn't.

Edit: I have 2 r/l pics of myself on my profile, am I attention whoring because of that?
yes sir you are
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 11:23:18  
Gilgamesh.Astrida said:
Carbuncle.Zanno said:

yes sir you are

I don't even....
[+]
 Phoenix.Elaenia
サーバ: Phoenix
user: izzlet
By Phoenix.Elaenia 2010-09-08 11:23:36  
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-08 11:24:00  
Astrida sounds like kind of a ***.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Astrida
By Gilgamesh.Astrida 2010-09-08 11:25:29  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Astrida sounds like kind of a ***.
Say what you will, doesnt bother me <3
 Fenrir.Mankey
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-08 11:26:51  
Why are you guys arguing with a woman over attention whoring?
[+]
By Kailana 2010-09-08 11:28:48  
Fenrir.Mankey said:

They want attention. :P
 Carbuncle.Zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-09-08 11:29:22  
Fenrir.Mankey said:

Not arguing, was trying to show her some logic. Which failed. Because aparently having a pic or 2 of yourself tucked away where no one can see it is attention whoring, while forcing us to look at her face everytime she make a post, isn't.

I'm starting to believe that Astrida = Darki, it's either that or maybe all women are just that stupid.
[+]
By Kailana 2010-09-08 11:30:42  
Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Fenrir.Mankey said:

Not arguing, was trying to show her some logic. Which failed. Because aparently having a pic or 2 of yourself tucked away where no one can see it is attention whoring, while forcing us to look at her face everytime she make a post, isn't.

I'm starting to believe that Astrida = Darki, it's either that or maybe all women are just that stupid.

I prefer to think it's just people (in general) that are stupid. That way you don't drag sexism, racism, and all those other dirty "isms" into this. XD
 Fenrir.Mankey
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-08 11:31:40  
There is no point in arguing with a woman though, logic doesn't have to win the argument, making it impossible for one to convince the other :( Debating with a wall will get you farther. And no hate on Astrida, when I was on gilga she was cool, good player/nice/shitty gear choices, but then again she is a woman so nice part outweighed that
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11