First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-24 05:01:47  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
Asura.Buddhsie said:
you completely sacrifice safety and survivability to do it ie. saber dance and /sam.. Edit: lolmnk
havent drg's, war's, sam's been doing that since the start of time.. isnt that why god created mages? lol
As a mage I say screw you hippy!!! Also no not since the dawn of time it's more of a tp burn aht urghan thing.

Anyways I still go /nin most the time on blu cause I know I will get face raped since I'll generally have hate and often can't use some of my AOE protective stuff
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:04:55  
yunalaysca said:

something i want to make sure someone takes a look at, aside from the fail party kind of thing.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-24 05:08:29  
Yuna, how can you have 4+ att rounds if you despise and dont use OaT weapons? lol
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:10:34  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Yuna, how can you have 4+ att rounds if you despise and dont use OaT weapons? lol
i dont know lol i actually didnt notice that part.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-24 05:10:49  
yunalaysca said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
i dont know lol i actually didnt notice that part.
Cheater!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-24 05:13:38  
its called triple attack, or your parse is broken... or you use OaT weapons... so I'm thinking its option 2, seeing is how you said you were dnc/nin....and that you hate OaT weapons... SOOO if you're parser is *** up...none of that data is remotely relevant
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-24 05:15:39  
It reads from the time stamp or something and it's known for not working properly when it comes to how many hits per round you got. It can show a NIN double/triple attacking because of how fast they hit sometimes.
 Asura.Rinkydink
サーバ: Asura
user: rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:17:22  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
As a mage I say screw you hippy!!! Also no not since the dawn of time it's more of a tp burn aht urghan thing. Anyways I still go /nin most the time on blu cause I know I will get face raped since I'll generally have hate and often can't use some of my AOE protective stuff

lol it was sort of tongue in cheek... im a mage too.. (sometimes!), and the GF plays mage so i have to be nice to her..

admittedly though in abyssea... i have 2 styles.. protect myself.. and make sure the mage is awake!! lol

drg/sam drakesbane sekkanoki's is enough to ensure that the mage it OH SHIII i have to pay attention (usually)
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-24 05:19:43  
You can parse without timestamp. Though I haven't used a parser in a while didn't even know they could record number of attacks per round
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:20:43  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
It reads from the time stamp or something and it's known for not working properly when it comes to how many hits per round you got. It can show a NIN double/triple attacking because of how fast they hit sometimes.
could it have anything to do with blanking out during gear change?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-09-24 05:23:41  
Might make the attacks seem quicker than they are.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:23:41  
i never use timestamp to parse.. do i assume its kparser?

it does it in rounds of "tic" as per the parsers internal settings..
sometimes it registers as a tripple attack and the next as a single attack because as Drac said, how quick the nin can attack.

just a timing issue over the way it parses (lag and gear swaps dont count :P)
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:25:04  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
i never use timestamp to parse.. do i assume its kparser?

it does it in rounds of "tic" as per the parsers internal settings..
sometimes it registers as a tripple attack and the next as a single attack because as Drac said, how quick the nin can attack.

just a timing issue over the way it parses (lag and gear swaps dont count :P)
so then its because of my haste/dual wield gear then
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:26:20  
pretty much yeh..

its as accurate as ur likely to get (go go programming!) if your hitting haste cap, or near as dammit, it makes parser show u doing stuff you actually arent lol (for one handers that is), 2 handers still are slow enoguh for the parse to capture efficiently
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:28:06  
so in that case.

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
its called triple attack, or your parse is broken... or you use OaT weapons... so I'm thinking its option 2, seeing is how you said you were dnc/nin....and that you hate OaT weapons... SOOO if you're parser is *** up...none of that data is remotely relevant

Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-24 05:30:52  
yunalaysca said:
so in that case.
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:32:06  
LMMFAO
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:33:15  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
yunalaysca said:
so in that case.
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
xD

what i WAS trying to point out (still somewhat invalid but i figured i'd point it out) is that even if you /2 for dual wield the dancer's are attacking 50% faster than a 2 hander
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-24 05:37:22  
we went over that yuna, its not 50% faster if you break down all the haste and such..but its all good... parse with some real sam/war's plz and post that

or sam/drg..either one should trump any dnc any day of the week
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:39:59  
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
we went over that yuna, its not 50% faster if you break down all the haste and such..but its all good... parse with some real sam/war's plz and post that

or sam/drg..either one should trump any dnc any day of the week
if it counts for anything the drg is getting the benifiet of haste samba

also yeah i did say yesterday that i might have pushed it a bit to far. but you shouldnt over look them as a good DD
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:40:33  
EIK,

she's on Asura... there aint that many around :P

ib4 flamecore ; ;
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:43:13  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
EIK,

she's on Asura... there aint that many around :P

ib4 flamecore ; ;
anyone that is potentially good is to busy causing drama
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:47:01  
Pretty much...

shame i dnt have the commitment for EGLS .. id be ok in one.. i just dont have time/mindset to be doing things 6 days a week and 1 day to catch up on things when i only have a few hours a night to play ...

ah well..

im glad i have input on important things like Parsers lol
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 05:49:58  
Asura.Rinkydink said:
Pretty much...

shame i dnt have the commitment for EGLS .. id be ok in one.. i just dont have time/mindset to be doing things 6 days a week and 1 day to catch up on things when i only have a few hours a night to play ...

ah well..

im glad i have input on important things like Parsers lol
i know the feeling, im having a hard time getting the time to get my af3 done
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 05:51:48  
because ive been offline since the release ive only got head and legs.. and even then they arent upgraded not even slightly or even looked at it..

hell i still aint got hte sky gear i need let alone sea etc..
bugger i better look into farming sky gear >.>. reactivate my brother in laws nin account and start me some dual boxing lol
 Asura.Buddhsie
user: Buddhsie
By Asura.Buddhsie 2010-09-24 06:10:55  
The good asuran players are all shadowed by the huge egos of useless players that fill linkshells like madgood and skydive, lol.
 Fenrir.Mankey
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-24 06:23:07  
That DRG's WS avrg was so low, who the hell were you playing with lol Any BRD present as well, and I doubt hastes were consistent?
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 06:42:16  
Asura doesnt invite birds to the new abys areas... well at least not what ive seen recently..

"we pull with rdm" .. seems to be the theme, OR if there is a brd its usually to ballad the mages onry
By yunalaysca 2010-09-24 06:46:37  
there was 1 brd in my party, who was puller and was using balad for the pld xD. and no, haste was rather non-existant. i believe my mage was afk or something cause i was on extra heal duty today.
 Asura.Rinkydink
By Asura.Rinkydink 2010-09-24 06:49:38  
only on Asura ; ;
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15