You Ever Have People Steal Armor And Drops In Nyzul? Post Names Here

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » you ever have people steal armor and drops in nyzul? post names here
you ever have people steal armor and drops in nyzul? post names here
 Odin.Spccdog
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2009-01-28 11:57:45  
post names of all the thiefs and greedy *** who *** up peoples nyzul runs.
one i will post is "Entirprise" i did the usual shout askar goliard free lot denali mine, only fair im useing my tokens. we get to boss low and behold denali drops. "Yes! i think finally" i lot everyone passes then entirprise lots and steals.And has the nerve to say "Thank you". want to know if many people get *** over by this growing trend of greed and selfishness
 Alexander.Wika
サーバ: Alexander
user: Wika
By Alexander.Wika 2009-01-28 12:19:55  
Don't lot unless everyone else passes first, problem solved.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
サーバ: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-28 12:21:47  
Looks like you haven't been reading the other threads about this kind of thing happening. If your after a drop, be the leader, wait for everyone else to pass, if they don't, drop them. Then you lot.
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2009-01-28 12:23:42  
Quartermaster in the future~
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-01-28 12:57:56  
Erikthecleric said:
Quartermaster in the future~

Can't do that since it would auto force the other gear to you as well. But yeah, like a couple people said, do not lot until everyone else passes. If they don't pass drop them or have them kicked. While its a lame thing to do, the only one to blame for this happening is yourself.
 Odin.Spccdog
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2009-01-28 14:25:55  
ok, will do in the future, that was the first time ive had someone do that ***in 5 yrs off and on playing
 Caitsith.Liteholt
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Liteholt
By Caitsith.Liteholt 2009-01-28 14:51:06  
Actually, I think with Quartermaster active, Rare/EX gear still gets sent to the pool, according to the instruction manual.
 Hades.Dizzmal
サーバ: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-01-28 14:56:14  
honestly I lol @ nyzul shouts. Just because it's your points you should have free lot on anything you want? The ppl that help you out to get clear on the mob that drops the item is just as entitled to those drops as you are. you couldn't get that item without them. I have cleared floor 100 with a static. I guess i'm lucky to not have had to take a shouted run. I think if you work as a group to get a Item, no matter who's points( you get many of them back after the floor anyway) everyone is entitled to that item. It's like shouting for members for a dynamis shell but telling them that no one can lot any AF that you want lol. Everyone helped get it to drop. Everyone is entitled to it. Just my 2 cents
 Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Scuzzelbutt 2009-01-28 15:02:53  
Liteholt said:
Actually, I think with Quartermaster active, Rare/EX gear still gets sent to the pool, according to the instruction manual.

<3 That
 Fairy.Silversonic
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Silversonic 2009-01-28 15:14:48  
Dizzmal said:
honestly I lol @ nyzul shouts. Just because it's your points you should have free lot on anything you want? The ppl that help you out to get clear on the mob that drops the item is just as entitled to those drops as you are. you couldn't get that item without them. I have cleared floor 100 with a static. I guess i'm lucky to not have had to take a shouted run. I think if you work as a group to get a Item, no matter who's points( you get many of them back after the floor anyway) everyone is entitled to that item. It's like shouting for members for a dynamis shell but telling them that no one can lot any AF that you want lol. Everyone helped get it to drop. Everyone is entitled to it. Just my 2 cents

What? I don't know about your sever, but over here normally in shouts leaders are entitled to one drop while the other two go free lot. For example I led a run where only I was entitled to Askar, and Denali and Goliard were free lot. So anyone who wants Askar won't join, and the people who want Denali and Goliard will and have a chance to obtain them, I won't be lotting them. Where's the problem in that? Seems fair. If someone wants an item that isn't free then they will have to make their own party. It's not just about points either, most of the people that join boss pickups don't have the disc recording up to that floor.

Anyway on topic, Windystyle of Fairy Server took a Denali Bonnet for himself when the leader was entitled to it, Goliard and Askar were free.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-28 15:15:32
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Dizzmal said:

I work for a mutlimillion dollar organization. Better yet, I work in the central business office. I deal with money all day long. I fight to get money. I fight to get thousands and thousands of dollars.

If we were to follow your method of thinking, does that mean I have every right to any penny I fought to obtain? I could be a millionare by now then.

It's called common decency. OP invited random person, the OP set atleast 1 guideline, the Denali is his. The Goliard the others can fight over. With that in mind, the random person should have either said "Ok" or "I don't agree with that, goodbye.". But it's obvious he said "Ok" because they went to the run, and common decency would tell the random person to follow the guidelines he had agreed to prior to joining the party.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
サーバ: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-01-28 15:49:43  
Spccdog said:
post names of all the thiefs and greedy *** who *** up peoples nyzul runs.

I'd Like to put myself on the list I am a Level 75 Thief And i pull pretty bad in nyzul Isle causing some people to say to me after a wipe or near wipe "Man.... You *** up!"

lol sorry i just read the first sentence and was like "HAHA THATS SO ME!" *types above stuff*
 Ramuh.Jackel
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Jackel
By Ramuh.Jackel 2009-01-28 16:30:43  
Make 5 other friends, then you'll never have a Nyzul problem.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-28 17:05:55  
Luignata said:
Dizzmal said:

I work for a mutlimillion dollar organization. Better yet, I work in the central business office. I deal with money all day long. I fight to get money. I fight to get thousands and thousands of dollars.

If we were to follow your method of thinking, does that mean I have every right to any penny I fought to obtain? I could be a millionare by now then.

It's called common decency. OP invited random person, the OP set atleast 1 guideline, the Denali is his. The Goliard the others can fight over. With that in mind, the random person should have either said "Ok" or "I don't agree with that, goodbye.". But it's obvious he said "Ok" because they went to the run, and common decency would tell the random person to follow the guidelines he had agreed to prior to joining the party.

Yes, you should be a millionaire.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
サーバ: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-01-28 17:27:58
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Tavlov said:
Luignata said:
Dizzmal said:
I work for a mutlimillion dollar organization. Better yet, I work in the central business office. I deal with money all day long. I fight to get money. I fight to get thousands and thousands of dollars. If we were to follow your method of thinking, does that mean I have every right to any penny I fought to obtain? I could be a millionare by now then. It's called common decency. OP invited random person, the OP set atleast 1 guideline, the Denali is his. The Goliard the others can fight over. With that in mind, the random person should have either said "Ok" or "I don't agree with that, goodbye.". But it's obvious he said "Ok" because they went to the run, and common decency would tell the random person to follow the guidelines he had agreed to prior to joining the party.
Yes, you should be a millionaire.

Schweet. I'm gonna storm into my CEO's office now and demand my money! Brb!
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-01-28 17:40:54  
closest I've ever had to stealing (when something actually dropped...) was me beating 2 other ppl's lots with 850. and the last guy lotted 860.. now thats a steal lol
 Fairy.Winterlight
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Winterlight 2009-01-28 17:45:28  
IMHO I've always had problems with strangers in a Nyzul. They'll try to take stuff and pretend they don't notice your /tells to pass. Most of the time though it's with ??? gear. They open the chest and get a drop and then disband before they get the item appraised. Not Denali or Goliard gear but these are the same kinds of people.

SEBADIA is someone I had this experience with. He's dishonest and a prime example of this behavior.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-28 18:24:15  
lol Luignata
 Odin.Aramina
user: Darkmoose
By Odin.Aramina 2009-02-03 15:38:45  
I find that it's always a good practice for one of the leaders/officers in a group always withhold lotting until either all of the people have passed except the rightful winner, or it then autosorts with you never having cast a lot.

Even in Sea/Sky/Limbus, etc. as a LS officer, I will do this among people I know, because it's just not worth the possibility of someone doing wrong, and by passing along with everyone else, I throw away my chance as a leader to do anything about it.

Normally if someone who was not the winner for an item has not passed within 2:30, I will kick them from the party, then pass myself to force the drop. If they want to *** about it, I can tell them that they know better than to AFK while there is loot in the pool, and to stuff it. It's never really an issue in LS stuff, but in Nyzul, I do the same when one of the static members can't go and we fill out the group.

Also, we have everyone declare their #1 priority drop from the floor we're doing before we start using their /seacom, so there's no "I know I said I wanted Askar, but I really want Denali, too" drama.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
サーバ: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-02-03 15:47:37  
Aramina said:
I find that it's always a good practice for one of the leaders/officers in a group always withhold lotting until either all of the people have passed except the rightful winner.

Win.

And if they don't pass kick them. Go ninja lot someone else's Neptunal Legs *grumbles*.
 Odin.Katoke
user: Katoke
By Odin.Katoke 2009-02-13 21:08:40  
Jackel said:

i lol'd
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-02-24 12:19:07  
Jackel said:

Not quite true, we got screwed over today on a glitched lamp, level 99 with 13 minutes to spare and it wouldn't recognise we'd completed the objective.
On top of that, we have 3 full sets of askar, and got our 7th askar legs today, and still no denali legs or body, and hardly any goliard either.
 Carbuncle.Nightmarelord
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: BushinNmL
By Carbuncle.Nightmarelord 2009-02-24 12:43:07  
if ur pt leader then u dont have this problem, long as ur smart, make sure you have sum RR incase u dir. u will almost never have this problem.. somebody does something against what ur group agree'd on.. kick them.. problem solved. if they try to ninja lot. make sure u never pass before them... they attempt to ninja. it wont drop to them bc they're kicked soon as they lot.. no issues.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [177 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Motanon
user: Motanon
By Odin.Motanon 2009-08-20 19:42:13  
Sorry spcc, my wife had a run in with entriprise being a douche to her, smn burn party and she was the one RDM refreshing them all. She refreshed the jack *** and he yelled at her because he had full mp. I won't repeat what was said but I wish we had called a GM now, he has a history of these things....

In a different story, worst I ever did in a nyzul run was I was the only mage on a shout group and accidentally used the exit flies thiniking it was my mana boost. I felt bad until the leader was a total *** to me about it but ***happens. Sorry you got hosed though.