For People Wanting To Use Controlers On PC :)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » For people wanting to use Controlers on PC :)
For people wanting to use Controlers on PC :)
By Fouludragon 2010-09-13 19:38:33  
Alrightly. People out there mentioned about hating using Pc keyboard only but there are some controllers out there that are applicable and easy to config in the FFXIV config folder.

Of the controllers works easy plug in-n play that requires nothing but FFXIV config controller settings:

Gigaware (yes even dual shock)

360 controller USB & wireless (wireless can only work if you have the Microsoft adapter usb plugged in your pc)

Longitech

As for other controllers tested, you need to download folder drivers and arrange them which is an annoying process. Plus, you need to like upload the software EVERY TIME whenever you want to use the controllers like PS3.

Happy gaming !!
[+]
 Phoenix.Crimsontears
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Crimsontears 2010-09-13 19:43:02  
I use one of those 10 buck Logitech controllers for xiv, I thought it worked pretty good :\ lol
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-09-13 19:49:08  
I use the PC 360 controller, wireless. Unfortunately, XIV seems to have a bug where it will randomly tell your controller to turn off. Then the client fails to register the controller when it's turned back on, meaning you have to restart XIV to get it back.

It makes it mostly unusable at this point.
By Fouludragon 2010-09-13 19:51:35  
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
I use the PC 360 controller, wireless. Unfortunately, XIV seems to have a bug where it will randomly tell your controller to turn off. Then the client fails to register the controller when it's turned back on, meaning you have to restart XIV to get it back.

It makes it mostly unusable at this point.

Just replug it in and it should work fine if that happens. Be sure to also test the controller in the FFXIV config folder so that it loads up fine in the game.