Favorite Abyssea Playstyles.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Favorite Abyssea Playstyles.
Favorite Abyssea Playstyles.
 Phoenix.Katori
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: agroyboy
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-15 13:04:25  
i guess ill drop my e body and throw on a perle body lol then
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-15 13:04:39  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Here is my current TP set:

Bet I can beat everyone :O
Fail sam is fail ;)
 Fenrir.Skarwind
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-15 13:05:32  
Phoenix.Katori said:
i guess ill drop my e body and throw on a perle body lol then

Some people already have :(
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-15 13:07:06  
Phoenix.Katori said:
im new too ffxiah somewhat how do you post your gear on here. doesnt really matter to me what they say becuase ill wear what i want to. 1% haste doesnt really matter much to me. i like acc over everything. but i did take 2 year break.

Well, to catch you up to speed on the game over the last 2-years. Haste has pretty much been found to be the #1 stat for melees(as long as your accuracy is above 50%, which is insanely easy to do now with level correction and high skill levels). 25% is the cap, and 26% is the true haste cap for gear. You pretty much want to achieve that in any way you can, and put accuracy > attack + STR in the other slots that can't get haste.

You'd be better off using the turban for all things, switch to using the Ace's Helm for HNM. Pretty much the reverse of what you said you did.
[+]
 Siren.Maximillion
サーバ: Siren
user: mozart
By Siren.Maximillion 2010-09-15 13:08:43  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

I came a little...in your mouth.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-09-15 13:08:51  
You really finished all that ***already Mabrook? *** you need a girlfriend and a new hobby.

GET SOME SUNLIGHT JESUS.
[+]
 Leviathan.Anbu
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Anbu 2010-09-15 13:09:17  

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
In one of your prior posts, you stated you did 18% of all total damage in an Abyssea alliance as SAM/RNG.

In that situation, I've done 25-30%~ roughly before on my 0/8 katana, non-Suppanomimi Ninja before: Does that make 0/8 katana non-Suppanomimi Ninjas better than Samurai using /RNG?

U Mad !

Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-15 13:10:06  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:

With the STP on the head, you should probably swap to haste +3% feet instead of Usukane feet. Then again, dunno how much Amano needs to keep your x-hit.
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-15 13:11:42  
here is my gimp drk abyssea gear
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-09-15 13:14:13  
Phoenix.Katori said:
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Favorite Abyssea Playstyles.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-15 13:14:37  
Phoenix.Katori said:

I wonder how many DRKs cut themselves when they found out Perle>Ebody/Homam combo.
[+]
 Phoenix.Katori
By Phoenix.Katori 2010-09-15 13:24:54  
yes i know i just saw that lol. my bad. i have enough points to get perle but i dont want it. sorry for takes it off topic

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2010-09-15 14:02:49  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Katori said:

I wonder how many DRKs cut themselves when they found out Perle>Ebody/Homam combo.

Well actually, not to turn this into a DRK topic, but Homam/EBody combo works again, much better:

6-hit with /SAM, 7-hit without, Sword Strap does not raise the x-hit builds. 22% Haste. (Really, 21.68% Haste though.)

I'm no DRK but I think that's a good set disregarding new possible Magian Scythes.
 Carbuncle.Battosaii
user: Battosaii
By Carbuncle.Battosaii 2010-09-15 18:58:09  
at 80 i went sam/rng to odin and i out parsed all but 1 rng (hes the best rng i know) tell you the truth i never imagined sam/rng to be so effective on odin and i was holding back because i was trying not to pull hate.

Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-15 20:06:17  
Carbuncle.Battosaii said:
at 80 i went sam/rng to odin and i out parsed all but 1 rng (hes the best rng i know) tell you the truth i never imagined sam/rng to be so effective on odin and i was holding back because i was trying not to pull hate.

Pretty impressive is that Ranged Attack/Meditate Only? Back in the day when my LS lacked Rangers for JoL They sent in SAM/RNG. It's ghetto but it worked.
 Sylph.Sukh
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sukhoruk
By Sylph.Sukh 2010-09-15 22:44:18  
to be fair, after the 80 cap struck I could hold my own against Rngs on JoL as /rng. Still, it's a very... specific sub. Not really something to be spending gil on when you're in full perle or an NQ haub. Not trying to point out anyone in particular, but a lot of people read forums and then do stupid ***.
By Flionheart 2010-09-15 22:45:15  
I'd like to see how well a sam would do with a yoichi.
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-09-15 22:50:30  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Katori said:

Not gonna lie, I did.

Ebody is still the best WS piece, and I also have beastmater that uses it, but Perle is so ugly, I was actually looking today for some Dusk+1 gloves just so I wouldn't be wearing it anymore.

My preferred Play style is Kurodachi + Atma of the Voracious Violet = Top Parse by 20%.
 Carbuncle.Battosaii
By Carbuncle.Battosaii 2010-09-15 23:09:32  
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Carbuncle.Battosaii said:

Pretty impressive is that Ranged Attack/Meditate Only? Back in the day when my LS lacked Rangers for JoL They sent in SAM/RNG. It's ghetto but it worked.

yea i was using firestaff never got up close to him. also i had 100% acc never missed an arrow or ws the entire fight now that im 85 and higher archery skill im going to attempted using less r.acc and more r.att/str gear next odin
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-16 01:11:08  
Full Perle is a shame on SAM, that much I just wanted to say.
back on Odin it seems really interesting, Any Evoliths on your bow? If you Shell out for Shigeto+1 I think you can get a TP bonus of 20 (probably doesn't do much honestly but hey that's cool)
 Carbuncle.Battosaii
By Carbuncle.Battosaii 2010-09-16 01:54:27  
no evoliths and yea i have a shigeto+1
By ejiboo 2010-09-25 07:54:30  
People need to stop hating on things outside of the norm. i've been to abyssea before the 85 cap on 80sam/35rng and owned face. i wasn't even really geared for it or up to current skill (was using it to skill up archery) used shitty scorpion arrows, the soboro deal and pot-au-feu which ended up cranking out 600-800 dmg sidewinders every 2-3 swings. with fully merited med and barrage i was a monster.

somewhat true about the money - it's expensive, however i have respectable WW skill so i hq'd em all for liek usability 2damax.

with this aside and that new erebus lance around... ionno mang, polearm is looking pretty damn PIMP, my engetsuto rapes as is then erebus wants to give me MORE DMG AND MORE ACC, cools. sign me up - i haven't had a chance to kill bugard yet but i will soon because i'm sure it's outrageicon.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-09-26 14:36:32  
ejiboo said:
People need to stop hating on things outside of the norm. i've been to abyssea before the 85 cap on 80sam/35rng and owned face. i wasn't even really geared for it or up to current skill (was using it to skill up archery) used shitty scorpion arrows, the soboro deal and pot-au-feu which ended up cranking out 600-800 dmg sidewinders every 2-3 swings. with fully merited med and barrage i was a monster.

somewhat true about the money - it's expensive, however i have respectable WW skill so i hq'd em all for liek usability 2damax.

with this aside and that new erebus lance around... ionno mang, polearm is looking pretty damn PIMP, my engetsuto rapes as is then erebus wants to give me MORE DMG AND MORE ACC, cools. sign me up - i haven't had a chance to kill bugard yet but i will soon because i'm sure it's outrageicon.

The Lance is already 100k here so I said screw it and got it. Been on Dragoon so much I didnt get the chance to ex with it though.
 Fenrir.Gradd
By Fenrir.Gradd 2010-09-27 00:46:28  
Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Katori said:

Well actually, not to turn this into a DRK topic, but Homam/EBody combo works again, much better:

6-hit with /SAM, 7-hit without, Sword Strap does not raise the x-hit builds. 22% Haste. (Really, 21.68% Haste though.)

I'm no DRK but I think that's a good set disregarding new possible Magian Scythes.

Drks should Either be pushing for a 5-hit with STP scythe or going for OAT anything else they are gimping themselves.

Other than that no complaints w/ that build.
 Phoenix.Airbag
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-27 00:56:19  
my aby sam :o OAT gkt on the daybreaksoul trial

stout arm+ voracious violet

does pretty well, had sam at all for about a week.. lots of fun!
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-27 00:59:37  
I want noct mail so bad...we only had Fiat Lux on our server for like 1 week >_<
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-27 01:04:39  
i think i need to phase it out for askar soon ;-; 5hit with that is tough with no usukane lol
 Fenrir.Mankey
By Fenrir.Mankey 2010-09-27 01:05:04  
SJ
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-09-27 01:05:31  
hey I tank!