日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXIV » General » You cannot equip any more accessories
You cannot equip any more accessories
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-17 15:03:48  
O.o there's a limit to how many things you can equip? I tried to equip an earring and it won't let me, all I have as far as accessories on is 4 rings and a bracelet.. I have a copper choker on too if that counts as an accessory..

Anyone know what this limit is and if it goes by levels and all that?
 Midgardsormr.Renala
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-17 15:07:56  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
O.o there's a limit to how many things you can equip? I tried to equip an earring and it won't let me, all I have as far as accessories on is 4 rings and a bracelet.. I have a copper choker on too if that counts as an accessory..

Anyone know what this limit is and if it goes by levels and all that?

I asked my friend about this since I saw how many accessories there were, and I also spotted something that confused me on them. Each accessory has 'Slots' on them. Most rings have 2 and sort, so the max(I think( number of equippable accessories is 6.

That said, look at the rings, braclet, and choker too, and look for the slot number. (Normally its in the top-right corner about)
By semimmortal 2010-09-17 15:10:58  
Max slots are 12, the accessory have points on them (2 each? Might be more depending on the item).
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-17 15:14:38  
Okay so the total slots all my accessories are using is 12, everything costs 2.. Still kinda confused tho, because if each open slot only had "1 slot cost", I'd still have more slots used then I am allotted to use.. And if I'm allotted 1.5 open slots for each slot, then I'd have a total of 14 slot cost I could use, which would mean I should be able to equip at least one of the earrings..
semimmortal said:
Max slots are 12, the accessory have points on them (2 each? Might be more depending on the item).

Okay thanks.. <_< I hope that grows as your character does tho..
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-17 15:23:18  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

Okay thanks.. <_< I hope that grows as your character does tho..

I think it might increase in levels. The higher up accessories(Mainly once you get to the point where you can get stats like vit/int and sort) take 3/4 slots to equip things, so it further limits your 12 slots if its 12 forever. Heck, maybe there will be a quest for that to increase it even ~.~;;
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-09-17 16:44:30  
I had 2earrings, 1 necklace and 3rings on. It wouldnt let me equip the fourth ring for some reason. So 6accessories at a time.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2010-09-17 17:04:40  
Seraph.Rafik said:
I had 2earrings, 1 necklace and 3rings on. It wouldnt let me equip the fourth ring for some reason. So 6accessories at a time.

Sounds right. 3 rings, 6 slots, neck 2 slots, and 2 earrings, 4 slots, which totals at 12 slots. As I said, I hope they increase the limit every like, 10 or 20 levels. Like +1 slot ar 10, +1 slot(14 then) at 20, another +1 at 30(15) and so on...