user: Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 02:26:34  

best viewed in HD!
 Asura.Tristean
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 02:38:48  
What WS was that you did?! That was awesome!!!!
 Valefor.Cloudxi
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 02:43:47  
Asura.Tristean said:
What WS was that you did?! That was awesome!!!!

Arrow Helix, looks pretty sweet lol but only works at certain distances thats why i had to bind it first ^^
 Asura.Daleterrence
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-19 02:44:08  
I don't get it.
[+]
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 02:45:34  
Well dodos are everyone's bane of existence. I'm glad archer can pwn them. Now go kill a land crab with your archer!!!
 Bahamut.Evilswine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2010-09-19 02:47:30  
I dont think its allowed to post videos of FFXIV other than the ones the producers made and published themselves yet
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-19 02:48:09  
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
I dont think its allowed to post videos of FFXIV other than the ones the producers made and published themselves yet

You aren't, but by the time SE are aware of this the game would've been released lol.
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 02:52:28  
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
Square Enix is a company built on its intellectual property. Accordingly, we must take steps to protect our properties. We are permitting you to display our Materials, but we need for you to be clear that the Materials belong to Square Enix. Accordingly, if you display the Materials publicly (such as on a web site), you agree to include the legal lines provided by Square Enix with regard to the Materials once on every webpage. Such legal lines will be in the following format:

FINAL FANTASY XIV ©2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All material used under license.
By Artemicion 2010-09-19 02:53:50  
Wow, that's actually courteous of SE to allow its users to publicly display their content.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-19 03:16:28  
Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Bahamut.Evilswine said:
Square Enix is a company built on its intellectual property. Accordingly, we must take steps to protect our properties. We are permitting you to display our Materials, but we need for you to be clear that the Materials belong to Square Enix. Accordingly, if you display the Materials publicly (such as on a web site), you agree to include the legal lines provided by Square Enix with regard to the Materials once on every webpage. Such legal lines will be in the following format:

FINAL FANTASY XIV ©2010 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. FINAL FANTASY is a registered trademark of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. All material used under license.

Fair enough, aslong as that's in the video description they can't touch you.
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 03:16:32  
Asura.Tristean said:
Well dodos are everyone's bane of existence. I'm glad archer can pwn them. Now go kill a land crab with your archer!!!

Will a sheep do? =/

Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-19 03:17:02  
Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Asura.Tristean said:

Will a sheep do? =/

*More impressed*
 Phoenix.Avelle
サーバ: Phoenix
user: nuvas
By Phoenix.Avelle 2010-09-19 03:38:53  
Killing the Dodo was no big thing, especially since it conned blue to you. The aldgoat was a bit better since it was green though! Arrow Helix looks cool but fairly underwhelming damage wise. Multishot looks pretty ridiculous considering you got 1900 tp from using it. I originally started playing Archer but just don't want to deal with the ammo aspect of it. Maybe someday later I'll pick it back up.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-09-19 03:44:03  
Phoenix.Avelle said:
Killing the Dodo was no big thing, especially since it conned blue to you. The aldgoat was a bit better since it was green though! Arrow Helix looks cool but fairly underwhelming damage wise. Multishot looks pretty ridiculous considering you got 1900 tp from using it. I originally started playing Archer but just don't want to deal with the ammo aspect of it. Maybe someday later I'll pick it back up.

Hopefully it'll be easier to get arrows with so many crafters.
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 04:41:37  
crafting is more enjoyable on this game. I couldn't stand in FFXI so I didn't do it... but I'm kind've... addicted to it in FFXIV.
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 04:44:43  

FUUUUUUUUU REGEN!!!!!
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 04:48:02  
wtf is up with that regen. You were still effing engaging him.
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 04:49:31  
Asura.Tristean said:
idk but i hope they fix that on the release
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-19 10:57:20  
Valefor.Cloudxi said:
Asura.Tristean said:
idk but i hope they fix that on the release

>.< You shoulda seen the ***that was happening to me in The Black Shroud before I finally gave up on it all together.. I went through two stacks of obsidian arrows, and the damned thing still was not dead.. I'd get it about halfway down, then it'd run a couple steps and regen fully..
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 11:16:33  
I have a feeling I'm going to be crafting way more than meleeing in 14 ironically. Like, I already know what to make that'll sell really fast and really cheap to make. I made 45k over night using about 5k in mats O.o

And that was before I started making subligar.

So... maybe I'll end up making arrows for you XD
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-19 11:47:01  
Asura.Tristean said:
I have a feeling I'm going to be crafting way more than meleeing in 14 ironically. Like, I already know what to make that'll sell really fast and really cheap to make. I made 45k over night using about 5k in mats O.o

And that was before I started making subligar.

So... maybe I'll end up making arrows for you XD
I have it all planned out as well.. Through the course of the beta I've made at least 1 mil.. I just started giving away money and stuff to random people yesterday, but in retail all that money is going straight back into crafting.
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 11:55:28  
Yeah. I should've got those sheep leathers and dyed leather from you yesterday.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-19 11:58:26  
Asura.Tristean said:
Yeah. I should've got those sheep leathers and dyed leather from you yesterday.
All the normal sheep leather is gone, but if you still wanna mess around with it, I can go into Limsa and buy a butt load of it from NPC for you

I think the dyed leather is still on my retainer tho.. I bought that crap by accident, I meant to buy the taupe colored one, but ended up buying the slate-grey one.
 Asura.Tristean
By Asura.Tristean 2010-09-19 12:01:36  
There was something I wanted to craft that needed slate-rey leather but I forgot what it was...

Oh yeah, sheepskin harness.
 Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-19 12:55:12  

Revenge is sweet
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 14:38:33  
Gonna use your videos to test out this new program and get used to it.. A hobby of mine is taking video clips and putting them to music, which I plan to do once I'm up and running with retail..

I can post the video to youtube after I'm done if you want me to.

Alright well here is what I did to your videos (I can remove the video if you don't want me having it on my youtube or something)

Valefor.Cloudxi
By Valefor.Cloudxi 2010-09-20 19:42:20  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Gonna use your videos to test out this new program and get used to it.. A hobby of mine is taking video clips and putting them to music, which I plan to do once I'm up and running with retail..

I can post the video to youtube after I'm done if you want me to.

Alright well here is what I did to your videos (I can remove the video if you don't want me having it on my youtube or something)

Thats pretty sick, loving the music!
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-09-20 19:50:56  
Thanks, glad you like it..

There'll be more like it come, I'll stock pile footage, then when game goes down for maintenance I'll have something to do