SE We Need Better Gilfishes For The Tons Of Work W

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » SE we need better gilfishes for the tons of work w
SE we need better gilfishes for the tons of work w
 Titan.Ancoron
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Ancoron 2010-09-20 11:19:56  
Hi guys, i am always a little bit frustrated when i think of the whole work i have with the ebisu quest, and the reward i have after finishing the quest, its not that much !! the diffrent between lu shangs and ebisu is not worth it the work for the ebisu quest. or what do you think? IT would be cool, when SE could add a good profit fish which someone only can fish when he have the ebisu, this would make ebisu more attractiv, or what dou you think? (sorry for my bad english)
[+]
 Asura.Flufferkins
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Flufferkins 2010-09-20 11:29:01  
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Matsya

Research before you Q.Q
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-20 12:12:41  
Asura.Flufferkins said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Matsya

Research before you Q.Q
I could say the same to you. If you actually researched Matsya you'd realize it's actually a really slow way to make money. Here's what it came down to.

You need ex bait and mooching to even fish it let's ignore the guildpoints and just focus on the ex bait.

In about 20-22 hours of solid fishing you can fish up the old cap of 220 cave cheraux with ebisu. My average turn in rate was 1/3. So that means about 73 bait.

Now let's start actually fishing. On average after I started actually pulling up items to save bait and fishing up monsters with composure sneak up, I would take about a stack of bait for each matsya fished up. Which would end up taking about an hour or so. So that means with that 73 bait I'd get maybe 6 matsya in 6 hours.

You get 900 gil turning in the fish and 25k for npc matysa. That comes out to 198k total gil made in about 26 hours time. Not good money by any stretch of the imagination. You'd actually make more money fast just selling the cave cheraux. Or ya know fishing up trumpet shells. If people are buying Ryuga titans aren't bad either
[+]
 Titan.Ancoron
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Ancoron 2010-09-20 12:21:36  
sorry but i know about matsya to get this fish its a pain in the ***, my friend doesnt make profit with this fish, cause its not worth it.
thats why i asked for profit fishes not a trash like this fish...
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-20 12:24:24  
Titan.Ancoron said:
sorry but i know about matsya to get this fish its a pain in the ***, my friend doesnt make profit with this fish, cause its not worth it.
thats why i asked for profit fishes not a trash like this fish...

Most people I know with Ebisu rods just fish Gugrugus(sp?) and Lik and bazaar overnight near the NPC. Also can try fishing up trumpet shells and synthing them into trumpet rings. NQs NPC for 3k a pop and HQs go for more on AH. Takes 2 shells to make 1 ring. Not sure what the Bonecrafting level is on the synth off the top of my head. Shells are fairly easy to get in Vunkerl Inlet.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [115 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
サーバ: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2011-01-12 23:37:59  
Kinda a necro bumb but looks like SE answered you with Hakuryu.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2011-01-13 07:12:39  
I fish up gigant squid for 6k each atm, with lus, and when i get ebisu, ill sell lus for 3mil, thats worth it getting ebisu imo >_>