フォーラム » FFXIV » General » Important Question regarding Square Enix Account M
Important Question regarding Square Enix Account M
 Valefor.Pagan
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Pagan
By Valefor.Pagan 2010-09-21 03:10:35  
Hello everyone,

As a former Alpha/Beta Tester, I still have “Final Fantasy XIV Beta Service” active under "Final Fantasy XIV SERVICES" in my
Square Enix account account/profil (Square Enix Account Management site).

Additional there is also a normal “Final Fantasy XIV Service” active from 03th Sept. (!!??) under the same "Final Fantasy XIV SERVICES".
(I really wonder why there is a normal “Final Fantasy XIV Service” active from the mentioned date in there…)

Does anyone have the same “problem” or know, if I have to manually deactivate this two (or only one of both) services
prior to install/register the final sale version?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Pag
 Bismarck.Patrik
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-09-21 04:07:57  
just looked at my own... it would seem the open beta is the one titled “Final Fantasy XIV Service”. but my beta service was canceled on august 31 by SE (as well as everyone elses so i thought) so i'm not sure why that would still be active for you but...

as far as i know you don't have to worry about deactivating them. the only notice SE gave us is that we need to uninstall the game to avoid problems so the active service shouldn't run you into any trouble... at least those are my thoughts XD can't say for sure but as far as i've seen you should be fine
 Valefor.Pagan
サーバ: Valefor
user: Pagan
By Valefor.Pagan 2010-09-21 04:35:35  
Thank you for the fast answer Patrik

I also have that entry “Final Fantasy XIV Beta Service” canceled by August 31 (under inactive Services).
But also the two mentioned active ones (under active Services). Hm... it could be, that the remaining
“normal” Final Fantasy XIV Service is the open Beta one and the other Final Fantasy Beta Service from the
early Alpha one or so. As always the Systems SE use are very confus…

I just hope, that I can register my CE version, when I set those 2 Services inactive now…
Yesterday, It said, that the serial of my CE is incorrect (no wrong typing lol). So I supposed,
that it has to be with those 2 active Services or maybe cause the SE maintenance for that site
was planned for today. But I really don’t know it exactly /orz

If someone else have a tip or the same problem too, please let me know =)

Pag