People Outside The Internets Play On The Internets

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » people outside the internets play on the internets
people outside the internets play on the internets
First Page 2
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-09-22 21:30:24  
Anybody seen this?

My 10 year old sister was watching Cartoon Network after school when I walked into our tv room and this came on.

I guffawed

my sister was like "lol pikachu (/whoooosh as it all flies over her head)" and I was like "why is 4chan on my tv!?"

well more specifically "omg..pedobear"
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-09-22 21:38:22  
ugh cartoons are getting more direct, they used to have double meaning and which made watching cartoons as an adult fun as well as a kid.

now they are more crappy animation wise and the content is getting kinda strong.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-09-22 21:41:55  
Internets is gonna sue for using their copyrighted meme's.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-22 21:42:43  
Our cartoons are still namby-pamby material compared to...well, just about every other country. We need to man-up our cartoons.
By Flionheart 2010-09-22 21:42:47  
Was that on Adult Swim? lol It seems very Adult swimmish.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-22 21:45:18  
Flionheart said:

Nah, it says "[as]" in the bottom corner when it's Adult Swim. It still has CN, so it's Cartoon Network during the day. Many shows have been using internet meme's lately, like that one where they make fun of Caramelldansen.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 21:47:07  
Interesting. Apparently it's from show called MAD. "The outrageous humor and pop culture parodies of MAD magazine come to life in this satirical animated sketch show"

On at 8:30pm on mondays
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-09-22 21:47:18  
Flionheart said:

newp, came on sometime after my dear baby sister hopped off her school bus in the middle of the afternoon.

I thought it was funny because lolmemes but I thought it was very Adult Swim-ish also. But this is afternoon block CN cartoons.

It feels like some wall has busted down. Like that time where you run into your teacher at the local walmart and you realize teachers live outside of school..............
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-22 21:47:21  
Phoenix.Darki said:
ugh cartoons are getting more direct, they used to have double meaning and which made watching cartoons as an adult fun as well as a kid.

now they are more crappy animation wise and the content is getting kinda strong.

Just show your kid/kids the entire collection of Ducktales. Don't introduce them to this newage ***.
[+]
 Ifrit.Eikechi
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-22 21:48:17  
seriously, wtf was that....
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 21:48:52  
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/mad/index.html
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-22 21:49:07  
Kujata.Daus said:
Flionheart said:

newp, came on sometime after my dear baby sister hopped off her school bus in the middle of the afternoon.

I thought it was funny because lolmemes but I thought it was very Adult Swim-ish also. But this is afternoon block CN cartoons.

It feels like some wall has busted down. Like that time where you run into your teacher at the local walmart and you realize teachers live outside of school..............

lol, yeah.. this is like a stepping stone into 4chan for kids... "Oh cool! This site has all the funny stuff that I saw in my cartoons!"

*Three weeks later*

Your child has become a soulless meme generator.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-22 21:50:52  
They're probably trying to train kids to like Adult Swim. Get'em while they're young. :O
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 21:51:45  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
They're probably trying to train kids to like Adult Swim. Get'em while they're young. :O
So cynical. I like it
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-09-22 21:52:20  

I feel old now that I realize I have no idea what plays on cartoon channels anymore.

when did wedding cake shows and tv crime dramas become that much more important?
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-22 21:53:53  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it
Really? I thought it was pretty realistic. See Nick and MTV.
 Asura.Domz
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2010-09-22 22:02:07  
i hate most of the new cartoons they got now a days. its nice that theyre reintroducing a couple of the old shows though. hurray for courage the dog lol as for adultswim its fine on any night aslong as its not sunday night. thats when all the stupid fan ***comes on. i cant stand that tim and eric show personally
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2010-09-22 22:02:13  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it

That Degrassi show drives me nuts on Nick. I remember the days of 'Hey Dude' and 'Salute your Shorts', nice trivial matters. I'd watch TV for a brief escape, why would I watch shows that re-live what I just experienced that day when I could watch shows that take me out of my element all together?
By Flionheart 2010-09-22 22:05:10  
Am I the only one who really enjoyed Tom and Jerry? lol

I still watch it now if it's one, so entertaining.

Yeah all night tom and jerry marathon time.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 22:05:44  
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it
Perhaps it is realistic but stil cynical. Besides I haven't watched either for a long time. Most cartoons shows on nick have sucked for long time. Like idk over a decade. And MTV hasn't played music in almost as long
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 22:06:41  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it
That Degrassi show drives me nuts on Nick. I remember the days of 'Hey Dude' and 'Salute your Shorts', nice trivial matters. I'd watch TV for a brief escape, why would I watch shows that re-live what I just experienced that day when I could watch shows that take me out of my element all together?
omg those shows were awesome.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-09-22 22:06:51  
Tom and Jerry was just there for me. I would never go out of my way to watch it, but I wouldn't switch unless something else I wanted to watch was on.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-22 22:08:47  
I really miss the old cartoons. LIke Darkwing duck!!!
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-22 22:09:11  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it

Haha, I never watched Degrassi. I liked watching Rugrats, Rocko, Ren and Stimpy... and lots I can't remember apparently. XD The old Hanna Barbara cartoons were fun too. ^^
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-09-22 22:11:40  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it

in Nick's defense Degrassi is Canadian..blame Canada
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-09-22 22:27:32  
jesus, cartoon network is like getting more and more perverted these days. i dont watch the new new shows like mad tv or w/e and something else because its stupid, and not funny. ill watch adventure time tho and other shows on there.
 Bismarck.Xdudemanx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: xdudemanx
By Bismarck.Xdudemanx 2010-09-22 22:30:19  
that didnt even make sense lol
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-22 22:41:54  
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Caitsith.Zefiris said:
So cynical. I like it
Perhaps it is realistic but stil cynical. Besides I haven't watched either for a long time. Most cartoons shows on nick have sucked for long time. Like idk over a decade. And MTV hasn't played music in almost as long
Maybe I'm weird. :D Does Nick even play cartoons any more? Yeah MTV doesn't play music any more but I'm sure it's because they make more money with reality shows. Follow the money trail. ;)
By Flionheart 2010-09-22 22:43:23  
Nicktoons plays cartoons.

I watched an episode of Recess on the Disney channel the other day. I miss that show.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-09-22 22:46:40  
Oh, I grew up with only one Nick. T_T And I remember Doug! Loved that show so much. I didn't like the Disney one as much though.
First Page 2