Starting Back Up Again.....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Starting back up again.....
Starting back up again.....
 Bismarck.Youngerlink
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Youngerlink 2010-09-26 06:31:04  
I don't know why, but i decided to start playing ffxi again. I've been off and on since it came out on the ps2. sadly i still haven't accomplished anything lol. All i really like to do is fish and cook. But anyways it just seems kinda dead, which i don't really mind, but all my old friends from ffxi quit. So now i feel like I'm playing a single player game i have to pay monthly for. So far most of the people I've came across don't speak English very well, or just don't talk. Anyone that wants to do something, or just talk hell i don't care, reply back in this thread.
[+]
 Leviathan.Remoraforever
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Remoraforever 2010-09-26 06:45:33  
Bismarck.Youngerlink said:
I don't know why, but i decided to start playing ffxi again. I've been off and on since it came out on the ps2. sadly i still haven't accomplished anything lol. All i really like to do is fish and cook. But anyways it just seems kinda dead, which i don't really mind, but all my old friends from ffxi quit. So now i feel like I'm playing a single player game i have to pay monthly for. So far most of the people I've came across don't speak English very well, or just don't talk. Anyone that wants to do something, or just talk hell i don't care, reply back in this thread.

Yea, with Halo: Reach, all the new content that outdated gear that players worked hard to obtain, and FF14 out, Not many players that are actually dedicated to having a good time still play FFXI.
[+]
 Bismarck.Angeleus
user: Munky
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-09-29 12:56:37  

The game is dead.... Stick around for a month and you will see.
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-09-29 13:02:18  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
The game is dead.... Stick around for a month and you will see.
I freakin hate when ppl say this..the game is far from dead. I have more "to do" now than I've ever had.

However starting off fresh or being a low lvl would be kinda hard.

Edit: Fine certain aspects of this game could be considered "dead" the biggest one I am thinking about is HNM..barely a reason to camp anymore. The rest of the game is just fine.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lithical
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-29 13:03:09  
CoD > Halo... Just sayin'
[+]
 Sylph.Oddin
サーバ: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-09-29 13:03:45  
Resistance is futile.
[+]
By Zekko 2010-09-29 13:14:06  
Phoenix.Lithical said:

I hope you're not serious.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2010-09-29 13:22:08  
Bahamut.Zorander said:

I freakin hate when ppl say this..the game is far from dead. I have more "to do" now than I've ever had.

However starting off fresh or being a low lvl would be kinda hard.

Edit: Fine certain aspects of this game could be considered "dead" the biggest one I am thinking about is HNM..barely a reason to camp anymore. The rest of the game is just fine.

On the other hand, you can stumble on some, gather up some friends and take one on. A smaller group with more powerful members is still a fun time, and no camping required. At least that's how it is here on Fenrir.
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-09-29 13:42:23  
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I freakin hate when ppl say this..the game is far from dead. I have more "to do" now than I've ever had. However starting off fresh or being a low lvl would be kinda hard. Edit: Fine certain aspects of this game could be considered "dead" the biggest one I am thinking about is HNM..barely a reason to camp anymore. The rest of the game is just fine.
On the other hand, you can stumble on some, gather up some friends and take one on. A smaller group with more powerful members is still a fun time, and no camping required. At least that's how it is here on Fenrir.
Sure you can low man them..but why? Most of the gear dropped by most HNM isn't all that good now. Well that and the lowlowlow drop rates turn the rest of the ppl off.
Heca Cap > Viking - imo Heca still has some uses over Viking.
Dalmatica > Pluviale
Ridill > Magians
Haut > Magians
Algol > lolGS
NQ turtle/Behe aren't worth the time. HQ has Defending ring..but how often does that drop.
Tia has H.Gaiters but with shitty drop rate, and now with ASA and Atma you can get fulltime movement speed.
Who else am I missing? Hydra(hahahah) Jorm(fun fight but still hahahah) Dark Ixion? Ehh maybe still worth it for Hermes/Cape/Cloak but scanning blows.

Khim/Cerb/DI walk around freely unless someone is bored.
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-09-29 14:14:16  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Mayad.

Game is dead.

[+]
 Diabolos.Renavi
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Renavi
By Diabolos.Renavi 2010-09-29 14:31:06  
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

MW2 vs Halo 3, MW2 was much better. Storyline was great, Halo's was decent. For online, Halo lags almost all of the time because of people who bridge host or lag the game. You also have boosters/derankers/quitters. MW2, people can join in late and if it lags it will automatically switch the host. I can't even play Halo anymore unless it's custom games with friends.

Halo Reach though has fixed a lot of it but, I'm not going to compare MW2 and Reach, maybe Reach vs Black Ops when it's out.
 Phoenix.Lithical
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-29 14:38:32  
Diabolos.Renavi said:
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

MW2 vs Halo 3, MW2 was much better. Storyline was great, Halo's was decent. For online, Halo lags almost all of the time because of people who bridge host or lag the game. You also have boosters/derankers/quitters. MW2, people can join in late and if it lags it will automatically switch the host. I can't even play Halo anymore unless it's custom games with friends.

Halo Reach though has fixed a lot of it but, I'm not going to compare MW2 and Reach, maybe Reach vs Black Ops when it's out.

I'm quite serious, Halo is trash :D My friend across the street (who better get his 360 back soon, sick of lending mine to him) sells 50 MLGs on eBay, lag switching or boosting with friends. There's money to be made in exploiting a garbage game that doesn't transfer host when people abuse their lag-switches.
By Zekko 2010-09-29 14:46:44  
Phoenix.Lithical said:
Diabolos.Renavi said:
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

I'm quite serious, Halo is trash :D My friend across the street (who better get his 360 back soon, sick of lending mine to him) sells 50 MLGs on eBay, lag switching or boosting with friends. There's money to be made in exploiting a garbage game that doesn't transfer host when people abuse their lag-switches.

There's also money to be made exploiting MW2. Ahh i remember all the people paying me 40$ to get them full titles/highest rank/all guns/all camos. Also you can boost in every game type on CoD. MW was a PoS. Not that im saying Halo is better because personally im sick of Reach already.
 Phoenix.Lithical
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-29 14:53:07  
You would waste that much time to pocket 40 dollars? >_> Haven't looked into the market for CoD accounts but I'm sure they're not worth as much as Halo accounts given how in Halo your rank is determined by your wins and CoD it is your playtime. No amount of money that the average person could pay would be worth the time invested unlocking everything in CoD.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-09-29 14:53:54  
Lol Console FPS.
By Zekko 2010-09-29 15:02:37  
Phoenix.Lithical said:
You would waste that much time to pocket 40 dollars? >_> Haven't looked into the market for CoD accounts but I'm sure they're not worth as much as Halo accounts given how in Halo your rank is determined by your wins and CoD it is your playtime. No amount of money that the average person could pay would be worth the time invested unlocking everything in CoD.

Waste what time? Lol It took me 2 days to make a Jtagged Xbox. I made about 400$ the first day i hosted a challenge lobby. ***was free cash. Halo accts dont go for ***lol. I could get level 50 in a day. Also i made lots of cash modding people to 50 on Halo 2. Theres much to be made :)
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-09-29 15:07:39  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I don't even. What job that can use Heca Cap would instead use Viking Helm?! Though ya the rest of it seems about right. Only reasons I see HNMs being useful are Heca Cap, Ebody, and D.ring.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-29 15:08:10  
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

Waste what time? Lol It took me 2 days to make a Jtagged Xbox. I made about 400$ the first day i hosted a challenge lobby. ***was free cash. Halo accts dont go for ***lol. I could get level 50 in a day. Also i made lots of cash modding people to 50 on Halo 2. Theres much to be made :)
whats Jtagged :X
 Lakshmi.Emanuelle
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Minipie
By Lakshmi.Emanuelle 2010-09-29 15:21:05  
halo reach is crap , it have the same maps , everything is pretty much recycled , on top of that the graphics looks like crap as well like halo2
By Zekko 2010-09-29 15:22:02  
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

A modded xbox ;p
Lakshmi.Emanuelle said:
halo reach is crap , it have the same maps , everything is pretty much recycled , on top of that the graphics looks like crap as well like halo2

I agree about Reach. H2 was good though. Probably the best in the series
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-29 15:22:52  
:O how do u mod an xbox and is it something everyone wants? Do i want a modded xbox?
 Phoenix.Lithical
By Phoenix.Lithical 2010-09-29 15:23:26  
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

It's a way to void your warranty on a poorly built console that you will likely send in before the warranty expires. Modding is a good way to spend some money to get your console banned from Xbox Live and void your warranty because repair technicians don't touch consoles with broken seals for safety reasons.
By Zekko 2010-09-29 15:34:43  
Phoenix.Lithical said:
Zekko said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:

It's a way to void your warranty on a poorly built console that you will likely send in before the warranty expires. Modding is a good way to spend some money to get your console banned from Xbox Live and void your warranty because repair technicians don't touch consoles with broken seals for safety reasons.

Well. You dont just mod without having knowledge of how to fix/contruct the console ;o
 Bismarck.Unaskedthrasher
By Bismarck.Unaskedthrasher 2010-10-01 02:35:01  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Mayad.

Game is dead.

I think ur brain is dead from to much trolling , there never been more content in FFXI then now.Get off the forums, make a few friends and start having fun.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
サーバ: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-10-01 02:42:52  
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
I don't even. What job that can use Heca Cap would instead use Viking Helm?!

DRG -> Sonic thrust
DRK -> Great sword in general
WAR -> Steel cyclone

Also cata\metatron etc!

I'm sure I missed something but yeah, I just had to :P
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-10-01 04:52:27  
Bismarck.Angeleus said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Mayad.

Game is dead.

Hardly. You even play?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-10-01 13:23:05  
Ragnarok.Cerelyn said:

Hardly. You even play?

You even get laid?
 Bismarck.Angeleus
By Bismarck.Angeleus 2010-10-01 13:24:26  
Bismarck.Unaskedthrasher said:
Stuff

Who are you?
 Bismarck.Rellz
user: Relleum
By Bismarck.Rellz 2010-10-04 09:33:19  
All SE is trying to do is make as much money off FFXI as they possibly can before it dies. think about this abyssea and level caps give people a reason to play the game to keep paying... really all you can do in the game anymore everything else isnt worth doing anymore.
Level cap increases and all this good gear makes it easier to solo so people would keep paying money to play. it is dying but i wouldnt say its dead yet.