日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Homeopathy
 Alexander.Ultrarichard
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
By Alexander.Ultrarichard 2010-09-30 05:15:08  
Odin.Blazza said:
Aside from the ridiculously high possibility of just being a money scam, the placebo affect is probably the only reason anything like this could possibly exist:

Homeopathy = Treasure hunter. Fact.
 Diabolos.Raelia
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2010-09-30 05:21:17  
Not posted yet? Shame on you all:

Diabolos.Sovereign
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2010-09-30 05:25:48  
all i saw here was homo pathetic
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-09-30 05:54:43  
Odin.Blazza said:
So it's their own laziness/stupidity that is their blessing for the placebo effect to work (which has been mentioned several times already, placebos can cure a lot of things).

Aside from the ridiculously high possibility of just being a money scam, the placebo affect is probably the only reason anything like this could possibly exist:

QFT, I was looking for the same exact video but couldn't find it.

It amazes how gullible today's (uneducated, I should say) society has become. People are so desperate they find no time to question the source of their credibility. Take this ridiculous example presented in the video to show the "power of God." I took one look at this video the first time I saw it and thought to myself "Do people seriously believe this garbage?" I wish I was there at this pathetic piss poor presentation this priest was giving and had just taken the mic and told the audience:
"Do you know this woman with the supposed hip problem? No of course you don't. For all you know she's a paid actor hired by this so-called priest to pretend she had a hip problem! Prove me wrong. You can't can you? No, no, of course you can, so keep trusting what this so-called priest is saying and keep throwing your money at him, idiots."
 Cerberus.Kalyna
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-30 07:24:45  
Vodka cures every disease. You sill people should know this by now.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-30 07:28:07  
Even Homeopathy can't cure stupid
 Shiva.Xellith
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2010-09-30 08:14:11  
homeopathy is the greatest lie since religion.
 Leviathan.Yokhai
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Yokhai
By Leviathan.Yokhai 2010-09-30 08:36:40  
Penn and Teller's *** - Season 1 - Episode 2: Alternative Medicine.

God i love that show.
 Valefor.Quickmart
サーバ: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Quickmart 2010-10-20 02:14:31  

Gotta love xkcd's alt texts on its images: "Not to be confused with 'making money selling this stuff to OTHER people who think it works', which corporate accountants and actuaries have zero problems with."
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-10-20 02:31:21  
What I hate is my daughter (4 months) is starting to teeth. I rush to the nearest Rite-Aid to get her something to help her symptoms so she can sleep. My son used to take some teething tablets that worked wonders so I looked all over the place and all they had were these shitty homeopathic teething tablets (which arn't tablets) that you have to disolve into a liquid that you spread across your childs gums. Containting stuff like Caffiene and tree nuts in it.

Suffice it to say we haven't touched the box and it was a complete waste of 6 dollars (should have been 2 with my welness card but the cashier didn't ask for my card and I was in a rush and I paid full price).

I did happen to get her some night time teething baby orajel.

Problem is the real medicine is so effective she drools MORE because she's numb lol.

I'm just glad I didn't shove this homeopathic nonsense in her mouth.