日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
Order Help
 Kujata.Malicfayt
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-02-03 17:23:17  
Ok so i Ordered some manga, a keychain, a wall scroll and a messenger bag through this online site. Took them forever to send it to me. I opened it up i got everything i ordered except my messenger bag =(. I have Emailed the site multiple times And they do not answer me. Ive ordered things online b4 and have had either immediate service or day after.

I want to know if their is anything else i can do or am i screwed? Id like either my bag or my money back. Id like the bag more though... I need a new one my old one is getting worn out from carrying my books ect~

I won't be buying anything from this site again regardless because of the lack of proper customer service. All i want to know is, is it still in the mail? did you forget to send it? did it explode? like Wtf details here people you basicly made me blind and deaf.

Help me out =(

Oh yea i have the list of items on this piece of paper that was in the box and the messenger bag was not on the list. So i have proof.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
サーバ: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-02-03 17:56:16  
You could get in touch with your bank see what they say, I know a lot of banks near where I live offer advice about that sort of thing.

If you know the courier they use to send items (which I'm assuming you will while you received a chunk of your order), you could also contact them to see if there are any parcels to be delivered to you.
 Shiva.Artemicion
サーバ: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-03 18:14:16
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Like Hitetsu said, contact your bank to see if they can veto the cost on the item you never got. However, just make sure you have your receipt and be persistent in getting either having them ship or give a refund for what you failed to receive.

Also keep in mind businesses in general HATE losing customers, so if you manage to contact a human being they'll be alot more attentive and catering when you threaten to never use their service again.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
サーバ: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-02-04 08:05:05  
Thank you kindly I'll take this up with my bank. =)