Are The 2 Fishing Spots In Dan Of Rancor Danger? (

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Fishing » Are the 2 Fishing Spots in Dan of Rancor danger? (
Are the 2 Fishing Spots in Dan of Rancor danger? (
 Titan.Lordmao
サーバ: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Lordmao 2010-10-03 09:35:24  
Hi guys i have a question: Are the 2 Fishing Spots in Dan of Rancor danger? i was some months ago @ the spot in F-11 but it was full of slimes etc... and i really dont want to fish only with sneak its soo enoying. anybody knows the second spot in E-8 on the other map? is this spot danger(only sneak fishing) also?
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-03 10:18:19  
Yes, the spot at E-8 has 3-4 Scorpions that detect by sound. So yes you need sneak to fish there also.
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-03 10:19:31  
I've only used the E-8 one. It's kinda scary though. There are 2 scrops around it that aggro that are like T/VT to 75. There are some lizards around. If you fish like all the way deep into it you shouldn't get aggro though. At least I never did. But it will look scary. Even without sneak
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2010-10-03 10:22:34  
At 82 you should be Adept, are you trying to fish Zebra eel?
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-10-03 10:35:37  
Has anyone ever caught Ryugu Titans in den of rancor? i was there for over an hour and never caught one. Did sneak fish though, went as rdm used composure and had a skulker cape so it lasted longer
 Bahamut.Dasva
サーバ: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-10-03 10:38:06  
Cerberus.Hatekhaos said:
Has anyone ever caught Ryugu Titans in den of rancor? i was there for over an hour and never caught one. Did sneak fish though, went as rdm used composure and had a skulker cape so it lasted longer
I tried a long time ago. Like 6 hours using every combination of bait/lure I could find on wiki/kida's. And nothing
 Cerberus.Hatekhaos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: hatekhaos
By Cerberus.Hatekhaos 2010-10-03 10:59:31  
yea same thing here Dasva, i tried different lures and baits but nothing.. i had my hopes up for a while :(