日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Dynamis Beaucedine
Dynamis Beaucedine
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-10-03 14:16:14  
Hey im getting a shout group together tonight Sunday Oct.3.2010. You can set one item to lot but for the first two drops BLU body is locked. We will have currency split after we make back charge to get in the zone.
 Ragnarok.Cerelyn
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Cerelyn 2010-10-03 14:42:00  
Good for you
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-10-03 14:44:14  
Hey, this sounds awesome, I always needed my overdue mirage jub-

Quote:
You can set one item to lot but for the first two drops BLU body is locked.

Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-10-03 14:51:24  
LOL if you really want it i would just lock the first drop. I have all i want from the zone just helping a blu friend. I never would get a item for a job that i don't intend on leveling over someone who plays it more then me. Ninja is my main.
 Phoenix.Ingraham
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-10-03 14:58:51  
Joking aside (or was it a joke...?), I'll hop on board for this and try to get my BLM friend to come along. I wanna see something like this succeed.

Last time I tried a pick-up dynamis run a year ago, it didn't go too smoothly. I imagine it'll be actually awesome this time.
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-10-03 15:56:16  
I use to do them all the time with high success rate. I kinda reformed our server to do dyna the way it goes now with free lot city and points in ice cause it was so successful. I work 70+hrs a week so i had to end it. Use to be called imperial dynasty. This was the zone i merch'ed cause i wanted my NIN body and kept getting the shaft cause my last ls leader kept going to Xac for rdm hat and brd horn. Nothing is wrong with getting your relics or going to the zone but "Every" ice run for about 2 mnths was Xac. -.-
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-10-03 15:57:34  
And yes, I'm serious, my Blu job isnt even unlocked.
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-10-03 20:15:47  
Gonna reschedule the run for tomorrow. My friend that needed it wasn't able to make it online tonight.