Mis. Coast Orobon Lanterns And AF3+2 Legs.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Mis. Coast Orobon lanterns and AF3+2 Legs.
Mis. Coast Orobon lanterns and AF3+2 Legs.
 Phoenix.Neosutra
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: neosutra
By Phoenix.Neosutra 2010-10-05 11:55:04  
I've put Cirein-croin's Lanterns on my "Wanted" list to finish off lvl 85 Masamune and am about half way done with this stage. That being said, I have been getting tells from people that have been hitting the Orobon and didn't need the Lanterns or wanted to sell them, so I wanted to thank those people for the help and also send out an invitation to anyone else that may be doing Cirein-croin in the future.

Anyone that is killing this guy with a low man group or as a LS for the AF3+2 items/zone clear and doesn't need the lanterns, or would be willing to sell, please send me a tell in game or PM me here.

Additionally, anyone that doesn't have the means to farm Cirein-croin for your AF2+3 legs, our group will kill the NM for you and give you the AF2+3 items (providing you supply the pop). The KIs are rather easy to get (orobon liver is common from amber chests, and the frog KI is dropped off of Heqet, an approximate 1 hour respawn and easy duo). So this is a nice way for people to work towards their upgrades.

Finally, we are working on multiple weapons at a time currently so anytime a group knows it will be fighting a NM that drops Empyrean upgrade items that the group may not use, please shoot me a PM or a tell and we can work out an arrangment to compensate you for the items/time.

Thank you again for your time.

http://homingmissile.wowultra.com
[+]
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2010-10-06 15:41:55  
I need jewel of balance for my AF+2. I don't need any lanterns at all. Anytime you need help and see me online just give me a shout. I have close to 50 stones to burn and don't do much with them. I'll get some pops on my days off. Most NMs are an easy duo/trio on BST. I'll keep you informed.
[+]