First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-08 21:14:42  
Ramuh.Urial said:
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I'm done arguing with these idiots. They'll never get my point, or if they do, they'll never admit it. I'd recommend just giving up, but do what you want. See ya.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
You know I couldn't think of a way to tell Kojo how I thought he was acting....but yeah this does it.
Careful Uri.. that can be construed as *** kissing >_>
 Ramuh.Thunderz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2010-10-08 21:14:46  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
I'm done arguing with these idiots. They'll never get my point, or if they do, they'll never admit it. I'd recommend just giving up, but do what you want. See ya.
You know I couldn't think of a way to tell Kojo how I thought he was acting....but yeah this does it.

Instead of arguing on, dragging out some long, pointless arguement, I decide to let things be and walk away, Urial, you're a *** idiot, and a child.

They see me herpin' Im deeeeeeeeeeeeeeerpin'

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Spence
サーバ: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-10-08 21:17:16  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:

Instead of arguing on, dragging out some long, pointless arguement, I decide to let things be and walk away, Urial, you're a *** idiot, and a child.

He got you good, ***!

Hi Aly!
 Asura.Kresaera
サーバ: Asura
user: Kresaera
By Asura.Kresaera 2010-10-08 21:53:17  
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Asura.Andevom said:
I'm kind of with the idea of putting the fire out and charging him a fee later. It's what hospitals do, and they can't refuse treatment to you if you need it. But seriously, just put this ***in taxes.
He doesn't live within the city limits, he doesn't pay taxes, to this city.

He pays taxes there if he works in that city. This is seriously heartbreaking to me. Even if nobody was hurt, that family lost irreplacible belongings and thier HOME over $75. Had I been a firefighter on that day (and there was something to save when I got there) I would have taken the risk and lost my job and not had to deal with my conscience that I watched someone else's house burn down and then went home to my own.

As for setting an example to the people who paid thier fees? Fine him afterwords, do something other than letting his home burn to the ground. It's human decency, not 'setting an example'. How would you feel if it was your home, and don't give me the "I would have paid my fees" BS.

Sorry for the wall-o-text, it just struck a nerve. The world has lost probably 75% of the decent people. It's all about how much money you have now. Nobody thinks about anyone else's feelings.
By Hexion2131 2010-10-08 22:16:02  
I agree with you. If I were a firefighter in that situation I would have broken policy and put the damn thing out even if it cost me my job. It's called being human. Hell even if I was the guy's neighbor I would have been running a hose or running buckets of water over to help him. No one should lose their home, stuff, and pets over a fee of $75.
My family's apartment caught fire a few years back from a lighting strike. It was horrifying to watch the roof go up in flames and wishing to god the fire fighters would work faster to put it out (even after they "inspected a few areas said everything was fine then left and took 30 minutes to get back to us.") By the time they got back, the place they looked at a few apartments down was totally on fire as well as the roof. We lost a lot of our stuff. I was smart and put our cat in a carrier when I smelled smoke and got her out a.s.a.p. but my neighbors lost all their pets and everything. I know how it feels and I feel sympathy for this family. I live in Wisconsin so we don't have to pay for fire protection but I mean come on just be human. Sorry for the wall of text just thought I would add my comment on this. If I find a fund to help this family or to help support them for their loss I will donate and post the link here as well.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-10-08 22:41:14  
Did we forget already that the house was already a lost cause when the Fire Dept got there?

and the guy lives in the country side too so it's not like they can just hook up to a nearby fire hydrant and get water.
By Kailana 2010-10-09 01:48:07  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Did we forget already that the house was already a lost cause when the Fire Dept got there?

and the guy lives in the country side too so it's not like they can just hook up to a nearby fire hydrant and get water.

They also took hours to get there because they ignored the first call. :P
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Flunklesnarkin 2010-10-09 03:48:51  
I can agree with the whole "just be human argument" but unfortunately it costs money to fight fires.

I personally don't mind paying more taxes for government service like fire protection, fixing pot holes, garbage service etc...

Lots of counties have started cutting government services though to fight budget deficit's.

It's kinda a flawed perception of the world to expect more and more services and smaller taxes.

Id hope in the future everybody pays a little more taxes so people don't have to Q.Q over who is paying to fight fires.
 Odin.Hevans
サーバ: Odin
user: Hev
By Odin.Hevans 2010-10-09 11:19:39  
Kailana said:
Kujata.Akeda said:

They also took hours to get there because they ignored the first call. :P

they didn't ignore the call. when you call 911 it goes to dispatch and then is routed to EMS, Police, or the Fire Department. dispatch said "i'm sorry we don't go there.". i have the same problem when ordering pizza ; ;. it's hard living outside city limits.
 Phoenix.Stridentzephon
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Stridentzephon 2010-10-09 15:43:38  
They didnt ignore the call. They are out of the city limits so they do not have to fight the fire. The person did not pay the "Tsxes" that you and i pay in the for of city taxes for them to fight it. The offered the packet to him but he did not accept it til his house was on fire. Sucks for him!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9