users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Walk of Echos - Phoenix
Walk of Echos - Phoenix
 Phoenix.Gerrott
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-10-13 00:43:13  
Are there any WoE static groups on our server? I have yet to see more than one person in the Threshold at any given time.. I've been away from the game for a good 1.5-2 months, so I'm behind on some things and don't have many friends left playing to help me catch up.. Really interested in farming coins, so if you know of a static group, let me know. Thanks for your time.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-10-13 01:08:25  
you can try asking erva or ceorl
might be of their interest
 Phoenix.Gerrott
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-10-22 14:39:58  
Still looking for a few people to do this with, hate being "That guy" that jumps into a run solo and lots ***as a bunch of JP do most of the work... Not a noob trying to hitch a ride, have all of my jobs very well geared, just have no friends left to do in game things with since my break x.x;
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2010-10-31 19:52:34  
Phoenix.Darki said:
you can try asking erva or ceorl
might be of their interest

Do yourself a favor and make these 2 the last 2 people you contact on Phoenix. When you get kicked out of a LS for being in a car accident over the summer ( i hit a moose with my car) and having to take time off from ffxi......yeah. They ll kick you if you also have a social linkshell even if you never go in it.

I ll keep you updated. I may start "woes" myself.

[+]
 Phoenix.Huwhuddep
user: huw
By Phoenix.Huwhuddep 2010-10-31 20:01:29  
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
i hit a moose with my car

lol
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2010-10-31 20:02:24  
There was a very nice group simply named "WalkOfEchoes" that went on for a few months, but they stopped not too long ago. It was run by xxmchenryxx.
 Phoenix.Wackatramp
By Phoenix.Wackatramp 2010-10-31 20:06:51  
Phoenix.Huwhuddep said:
Phoenix.Wackatramp said:
i hit a moose with my car

lol

And my car won. I get it back Thursday after 2 months. $14000 in damage. I live in epic north canada. It happens :p
By Tunafests 2010-11-10 13:20:47  
So are there no WoE statics? Thought about starting one and I have a few people interested. Would just be for coin farming.
 Phoenix.Morier
user: Morier
By Phoenix.Morier 2010-11-10 13:23:28  
yay phoenix people.i mainly just check zone from time to time sometimes go try to solo skill up. idk of many statics sry
By Gemah 2010-11-10 18:20:55  
Go during Japan time around 7-8pm or so. A lot JPN do it every day during that time. They do it about 5 times a night, so chances are you'll get something out of it. If you don't know Japanese, at least know the rules:

If you get into the top 5, you don't lot on ANY of the treasure that comes from the main chest when you complete the conflux.

You put into your search comment one type coin you want, and you lot only that coin.

They let you come as job you want to increase your chance of getting into top 5. It's basically a war to get into the top 5, because doing conflux 2 is a piece of cake. I went as DNC and got in almost every single time we did it.

I used to do it with them every day for two weeks and I got at least 30 coins of each type (mostly from top 5 chest). I go every now and then.

If you want to join their group, just ask. The leaders when I was doing them were really kind and would invite anybody wanting to join, even foreigners. Just don't go in and lot on everything (even though you can, I know) out of respect. They'll let you in, just let them know.