Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!
Fulmination NA EGLS Recruiting Events 8pm EST!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-21 11:43:13  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
NYzor said:
@Rae: oh by no means do i defend 3rd party programs. But its kinda ironic for the Bot Queen to nitpick at a flee-hack. cough cough Rienea using pos hack to get into DA back in the day. can we say AV haha
NYzor said:
@Rienea: <<rolls eyes>> go back to BG forums and troll there rienea. they tolerate your crap there. Leave Ffxiah for quality players. Anyways back to FFXIV. Laters rae
NYzor said:
@Aeronis: i know i'm feeling the bear man. I just want a bucket of friend chicken. Rienea you down?? I know how you like your fried foods! My treat ill get the 20 piece meal with the chocolate cake
WHO THE HELL is NYzor..I feel cheated..

Brb catching up on thread..I am sorry I missed it.
Reminds me of that rieneaeater guy from the BG forums.
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-21 11:44:20  
Edit: FINE SLAY, I DON'T LOVE YOU EITHER
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-21 11:51:51  
Bahamut.Serj said:
</3
By Serj 2010-10-21 11:54:29  
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
</3

/RAGE
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 11:55:27  
Limbus, dynamis, sky.....I stopped reading.

FFXIV and your leadership skills aside, you probably will lose more members because no one enjoys outdated content with ***drops.
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-21 12:12:25  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Limbus, dynamis, sky.....I stopped reading.

FFXIV and your leadership skills aside, you probably will lose more members because no one enjoys outdated content with ***drops.
It's not all outdated. With some of the new af3 pieces homam has made a come back for drg, drk, and thf. Stuff like d.chap novio earring are still good, and i'm sure they still do new content to. Only people who probably hate the outdated content are people who have been doing it for years and don't need anything from it. Either that or i'm missing something... :x
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 12:17:33  
D. Chapeau isn't what it used to be. Inside abyssea I could easily do without one thanks to Atmas.

Novio earring is from Sea. Notice sea was not one of the events I listed. The necks and earrings are still good for some jobs, and of course AV drops are still good for some jobs as well.

Can't really think of any situation where I'd use a piece of homam over a piece of the ace's set for Drg and Drk, but I could be wrong.

Even if you haven't been doing it for years, there is very very little to gain from Limbus, Dynamis, and Sky. Putting 30 people through it for 2 pieces of gear that all of them want and will compete over and make them wait in line for a year to get it, just isn't worth it anymore.

Times have changed.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 12:20:11  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
D. Chapeau isn't what it used to be. Inside abyssea I could easily do without one thanks to Atmas. Novio earring is from Sea. Notice sea was not one of the events I listed. The necks and earrings are still good for some jobs, and of course AV drops are still good for some jobs as well. Can't really think of any situation where I'd use a piece of homam over a piece of the ace's set for Drg and Drk, but I could be wrong. Even if you haven't been doing it for years, there is very very little to gain from Limbus, Dynamis, and Sky. Putting 30 people through it for 2 pieces of gear that all of them want and will compete over and make them wait in line for a year to get it, just isn't worth it anymore. Times have changed.

<Duelist Chapeau> Hey guys, I still have 15 Enfeebling Magic Skill if you forgot.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 12:21:27  
I know what it has. I also know that I can get an atma with absurd amounts of magic accuracy. I've already tested atma of the heavens. Without any +enfeeble gear and my skill at the cap, and with atma of the heavens, I land enfeebles on NMs with just an HQ elemental staff.

Way to be clever though.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 12:22:27  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I know what it has. I also know that I can get an atma with absurd amounts of magic accuracy. I've already tested atma of the heavens. Without any +enfeeble gear and my skill at the cap, and with atma of the heavens, I land enfeebles on NMs with just an HQ elemental staff. Way to be clever though.
Cool story bro.

On that note, I think I'll go toss my Varangian Helm for this Perle hat since I can get +50 STR from this atma.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 12:28:31  
Stop being a *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE troll. I'm saying it's not worth the time to spend all your time getting outdated gear. Varangian helm still has the highest str on it, thus it's not an outdated piece of ***.

A comparison would be if you were going to spend the next 4 months trying to get a Shura head piece. You wouldn't do that because you're obviously not a moron. So keep on trollin.
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 12:40:40  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Stop being a *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE troll. I'm saying it's not worth the time to spend all your time getting outdated gear. Varangian helm still has the highest str on it, thus it's not an outdated piece of ***. A comparison would be if you were going to spend the next 4 months trying to get a Shura head piece. You wouldn't do that because you're obviously not a moron. So keep on trollin.
I was arguing the usefulness of Duelist Chapeau moreso than outdated gear in general. Granted, I'm not a RDM, but the fact that nothing else has +15 Enfeebling Magic skill at this point in time, plus refresh while you enfeeble!!!, makes it a decent piece to still want. Also, there ARE still events that are outside of abyssea that are considered new content you know. Walk of Echos being one of them.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 12:46:30  
You're arguing in a narrow scope against my argument that is on a broad scope. Apples and oranges my friend.

I never argued that Duelist Chapeau is completely useless. My original argument was that most people aren't going to want to spend a year or two waiting in line in dynamis for a single piece of gear. Why should they?

I mean if you want to sit in Dynamis twice a week for 3-4 hours each time and pray a Deulist Chapeau drops. Then you're 8th in line, and one drops every two months. See my point?

I know about Walk of Echoes. I tri-box it for coins. I'm 4 decay coins from being done with my GKT, and 6 glory coins from my great axe.

Saying that a Duelist Chapeau and Assassin's Armlets still have a role in the game is fine and dandy, but you can't except a lot of people to line up to do dynamis, sky, or limbus because it won't happen. (Limbus especially since everything but Ultima can be done with like four people)
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-21 12:52:43  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
You're arguing in a narrow scope against my argument that is on a broad scope. Apples and oranges my friend.

I never argued that Duelist Chapeau is completely useless. My original argument was that most people aren't going to want to spend a year or two waiting in line in dynamis for a single piece of gear. Why should they?

I mean if you want to sit in Dynamis twice a week for 3-4 hours each time and pray a Deulist Chapeau drops. Then you're 8th in line, and one drops every two months. See my point?

I know about Walk of Echoes. I tri-box it for coins. I'm 4 decay coins from being done with my GKT, and 6 glory coins from my great axe.

Saying that a Duelist Chapeau and Assassin's Armlets still have a role in the game is fine and dandy, but you can't except a lot of people to line up to do dynamis, sky, or limbus because it won't happen. (Limbus especially since everything but Ultima can be done with like four people)

Get the sand out of your vag. You're not being consistent with your argument and are looking like an idiot.

Quote:
Duelist Chapeau is worthless because of atmas!

*5 mins later*

I didn't say Duelist Chapeau was outdated!

Yea....

[+]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 12:55:13  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
You're arguing in a narrow scope against my argument that is on a broad scope. Apples and oranges my friend. I never argued that Duelist Chapeau is completely useless. My original argument was that most people aren't going to want to spend a year or two waiting in line in dynamis for a single piece of gear. Why should they? I mean if you want to sit in Dynamis twice a week for 3-4 hours each time and pray a Deulist Chapeau drops. Then you're 8th in line, and one drops every two months. See my point? I know about Walk of Echoes. I tri-box it for coins. I'm 4 decay coins from being done with my GKT, and 6 glory coins from my great axe. Saying that a Duelist Chapeau and Assassin's Armlets still have a role in the game is fine and dandy, but you can't except a lot of people to line up to do dynamis, sky, or limbus because it won't happen. (Limbus especially since everything but Ultima can be done with like four people)
Duelist Chapeau and Assassin's Armlets, as I'm sure you know, can be farmed in Tavnazia as well as Xarcabard. Tavnazia is how my linkshell farms the xarc items that some members still need, while also farming -1s. As for Xarc, it usually is only done when we're doing SL.

I do agree with you on a broad spectrum though, there should be no need to go to Sky, minus Kirin and Seiryu maybe, which people can get their own pop sets for. Same goes for Sea.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-10-21 13:03:13  
Serj, you're the *** idiot. My exact quote was "Duelist Chapeau isn't what it used to be". I never once said it was a complete piece of ***.

Reading comprehension is your friend.
 Bahamut.Shaj
user: Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-21 13:11:48  
GUYS.... STOP TALKING ***ON MY THREAD, I POSTED TO GET MEMBERS NOT TO HEAR YOUR ***FROM BAHAMUT...

SERIOUSLY GUYS, GROW UP!!!!!

AS FOR RIEN, 60% People HACK in this GAME.... AND Fulmination raped BZ in HNM Camps :) thats all I will say, now kindly, GET THE *** OUT WITH YOUR *** from my Thread.

KK Good Day!
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-21 13:12:55  
Bahamut.Serj said:
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Get the sand out of your vag. You're not being consistent with your argument and are looking like an idiot.

Quote:
Duelist Chapeau is worthless because of atmas!

*5 mins later*

I didn't say Duelist Chapeau was outdated!

Yea....

As for D.Chap, I have one :) <3 and I love it!!! :D
 Bahamut.Rienea
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2010-10-21 13:24:57  
Yep, good job outclaiming us on those Khimairas we didn't camp, and those Tiamats you wiped to.

Good luck on your recruitment :)
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 13:25:10  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
GUYS.... STOP TALKING ***ON MY THREAD, I POSTED TO GET MEMBERS NOT TO HEAR YOUR ***FROM BAHAMUT... SERIOUSLY GUYS, GROW UP!!!!! AS FOR RIEN, 60% People HACK in this GAME.... AND Fulmination raped BZ in HNM Camps :)
While this may be a recruitment thread, it's nice to know what the people on your server are like, as well as background info of what you're actually getting into...

And 60% in the whole game? Where'd you get that info from? :x
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 13:25:46  
Bahamut.Rienea said:
Yep, good job outclaiming us on those Khimairas we didn't camp, and those Tiamats you wiped to. Good luck on your recruitment :)
lol'd (Even though I was a part of that 10% Tiamat >_>;)
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-10-21 13:27:37  
Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
D. Chapeau isn't what it used to be. Inside abyssea I could easily do without one thanks to Atmas.

Even if you haven't been doing it for years, there is very very little to gain from Limbus, Dynamis, and Sky. Putting 30 people through it for 2 pieces of gear that all of them want and will compete over and make them wait in line for a year to get it, just isn't worth it anymore.

Times have changed.

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
I know what it has. I also know that I can get an atma with absurd amounts of magic accuracy. I've already tested atma of the heavens. Without any +enfeeble gear and my skill at the cap, and with atma of the heavens, I land enfeebles on NMs with just an HQ elemental staff.

Way to be clever though.

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:

Lakshmi.Aurilius said:
Serj, you're the *** idiot. My exact quote was "Duelist Chapeau isn't what it used to be". I never once said it was a complete piece of ***.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-10-21 13:33:05  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
GUYS.... STOP TALKING ***ON MY THREAD, I POSTED TO GET MEMBERS NOT TO HEAR YOUR ***FROM BAHAMUT... SERIOUSLY GUYS, GROW UP!!!!! AS FOR RIEN, 60% People HACK in this GAME.... AND Fulmination raped BZ in HNM Camps :) thats all I will say, now kindly, GET THE *** OUT WITH YOUR *** from my Thread. KK Good Day!
Pulling stats out of your *** now? 60% of ppl use fleehack? Doubtful

^ this isn't the lie I was talking about.

Fulmination "raping" BZ at anything is very funny to me.

Quote:
GET THE *** OUT WITH YOUR ***

Thread started By: Shaj. *** was here long before the first reply.

Edit: Oh yeah! LolZoltar
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-21 13:34:35  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
GUYS.... STOP TALKING ***ON MY THREAD, I POSTED TO GET MEMBERS NOT TO HEAR YOUR ***FROM BAHAMUT...

AS FOR RIEN, 60% People HACK in this GAME.... AND Fulmination raped BZ in HNM Camps :) thats all I will say, now kindly, GET THE *** OUT WITH YOUR *** from my Thread.

KK Good Day!
Well if you don't want people to talk in your thread maybe your members shouldn't post dumb ***in it to provoke people to say something.
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-21 13:35:06  
Hey, the time Fulmination spent in HNM camping, thats the time BZ wasted! :P
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-21 13:36:07  
Bahamut.Xslayrx said:
Bahamut.Shaj said:

KK Good Day!
Well if you don't want people to talk in your thread maybe your members shouldn't post dumb ***in it to provoke people to say something.

My members say something? define members?
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-21 13:37:09  
Bahamut.Rienea said:
Yep, good job outclaiming us on those Khimairas we didn't camp, and those Tiamats you wiped to.

Good luck on your recruitment :)

And them Fafnirs we claimed and that 7 man Nid at 75! :D Oh yeah I remember that.

Good luck to your ls having 50 + members but no PW / AV titles too! :D
 Bahamut.Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-21 13:38:34  
Bahamut.Shaj said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
Yep, good job outclaiming us on those Khimairas we didn't camp, and those Tiamats you wiped to. Good luck on your recruitment :)
And them Fafnirs we claimed and that 7 man Nid at 75! :D Oh yeah I remember that. Good luck to your ls having 50 + members but no PW / AV titles too! :D
Wasn't that from your old linkshell before you server hopped?
[+]
 Bahamut.Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-10-21 13:38:45  
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Shaj, I'll drop you a /tell when I'm back from suspension.

Some BZ ppl have GMs in their back pockets.
Bahamut.Zoltar said:
Nah, some shells can't handle people that have scheduled things to do in RL. How about BZ ppl that get ppl suspended in 10 minutes w/o even hearing from a GM :suspicious:
Is he not in your ls? When someone says something this stupid how can you expect no one to respond...
 Bahamut.Shaj
By Bahamut.Shaj 2010-10-21 13:38:55  
Bahamut.Aeronis said:
Bahamut.Rienea said:
lol'd (Even though I was a part of that 10% Tiamat >_>;)

Now now, don't be getting all pissy and ***over our loltiamat moments, atleast we got it to 10% w/ the mount of members we had... hmmm 8-9? yeah, and gimp PLD's also.

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8